Face >>>>>>>>

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

πŸ‘‘ Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder πŸ‘‘
Imagine being 6’3, white with north Atlantid coloring, in good shape, with a solid career, but you’re a truecel because you have a boneless saggy / bloated face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just because sub3 obese / deformed ethnic women try to get with me doesn’t make me a fakecel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 34058 and 5 others
Imagine being 6’3, white with north Atlantid coloring, in good shape, with a solid career, but you’re a truecel because you have a boneless saggy / bloated face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just because sub3 obese / deformed ethnic women try to get with me doesn’t make me a fakecel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I don’t believe height > face but you are a fakecel. Not just for being β€œmuh tall” but rather because you claim to have a solid career. Real incels are either NEET or working in a low tier dead end wagecuck job

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Face defines SMV, height enhances it. But I don't think anything can redeem being a turbo manlet. I saw a photo here of a very short HTN/weak chadlite next to a tall (or maybe even average, the other guy was really short) MTN and I just couldn't take him seriously as a man, it looked comical.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i hear voices, Sprinkles, AspiringMogger and 2 others
why are you injecting T then?

I don’t believe height > face but you are a fakecel. Not just for being β€œmuh tall” but rather because you claim to have a solid career. Real incels are either NEET or working in a low tier dead end wagecuck job
As if being a wageslave makes you fakecel πŸ˜‚

Face defines SMV, height enhances it. But I don't think anything can redeem being a turbo manlet. I saw a photo here of a very short HTN/weak chadlite next to a tall (or maybe even average, the other guy was really short) MTN and I just couldn't take him seriously as a man, it looked comical.
Face = personality and height = confidence
This should be a BP truth no matter what.
A good face seems charismatic and a good height commands respect. A short jacked guy with average face doesn't impress any girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
face>height doesn't matter both will fuck your life up if you are below the attractiveness threshold. 8+ face while being 5ft8 aint worth shit as you are 5ft8 and will get heightmogged and bullied for your height.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
bonless on this site just means average so i doubt what you're saying

• JFL
bonless on this site just means average so i doubt what you're saying
My zygos are literally non existent. My face is literally saggy and recessed to a brutal extent. Like it literally looks like a deformity. My under eye is just straight up dark bags because there’s no bone support anywhere in my face.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Variety Jones
My zygos are literally non existent. My face is literally saggy and recessed to a brutal extent. Like it literally looks like a deformity. My under eye is just straight up dark bags because there’s no bone support anywhere in my face.
im short and mtn so its over for me anyway

Welp, ackchyually, you're a fakecel since you can use "JBW" and fly 15000km away to some fourth world shithole which doesn't even have a clean water supply and ascend there with a thai tranny which will probably give you HIV as well.
Muh jbw

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Sny, Variety Jones and 1 other person
cope

Are you subhuman?

What you gonna do about it?

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Roid while trying to keep my hair, plastic surgery, etc. moneymax basically
Good luck. Im also planning to get bimax and cheek implants. My facial structure is similar to yours, also frame and height wise. Only you have different coloring.

• +1
mirin your pfp

• +1
Reactions: med
You said solid career. That's way different from low tier wageslavery.
If you have to work 40+ hours a week then it’s wageslavery none the less

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
What do you do for a living op. Even I want to be rich like you

What do you do for a living op. Even I want to be rich like you
I never said rich. If I had a lot of money, I’d look a lot better rn.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
"deformed ethnic women" according to this forum:

• JFL
I never said rich. If I had a lot of money, I’d look a lot better rn.
You don't look bad imo. Yes you are recessed and boneless but your pheno and colouring is really good. Carries you to atleast an MTN range imo. You are a good candidate for surgerymaxxing

• +1
Carries you to atleast an MTN range imo.
Pheno don't mean shit. It only gets you compliments from closeted pajeets with XY chromosomes. There are blokes with the same pheno as his with bones of pic related. Guess who's the winner?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and FacialStructure404
Pheno don't mean shit. It only gets you compliments from closeted pajeets with XY chromosomes. There are blokes with the same pheno as his with bones of pic related. Guess who's the winner?
View attachment 2801674
Nah bro. Im a mogger! MUH EYE COLOR!

Pic related lowkey looks like you

• JFL
Nah bro. Im a mogger! MUH EYE COLOR!

Pic related lowkey looks like you
Just triple the bonemass of mine. Bottom line is that you simply need to have a normal facial development. Just have the bones in the right places, bro. That simple.
1679363652212 png

• +1
Just triple the bonemass of mine. Bottom line is that you simply need to have a normal facial development. Just have the bones in the right places, bro. That simple.
View attachment 2801677
How crazy is it that I didn’t even get a standard ass basic facial structure? I guess nature wanted to use me as an example of what not to look like so normies could see a good example of what a bad human is πŸ˜‚

• JFL
OP, I'm 4/10 face, 6'1 (mogs 90% of manlets in my country) and guess what? I'm getting mogged by 6/10, 5'8 manlets everyday. I'm low MTN and still getting mogged by decent looking manlets. Height is biggest cope on this earth. If you are deformed 6'3, well it's over man. Even top 1% height won't save your deformed face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and FacialStructure404
OP, I'm 4/10 face, 6'1 (mogs 90% of manlets in my country) and guess what? I'm getting mogged by 6/10, 5'8 manlets everyday. I'm low MTN and still getting mogged by decent looking manlets. Height is biggest cope on this earth. If you are deformed 6'3, well it's over man. Even top 1% height won't save your deformed face.
No broooo! Height is so important!!!!

I remember working in a restaurant where all of the food runners and buss boys were like 6’3+ model looking dude (suifuel).

A couple of them were fighting to get to fuck the high mtb bartender chick.

Guess who she truly wanted and ended up dating out of all these gl tall guys?

The fucking 5’6 guy with a 9/10 face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She was even taller than him

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
My 5"6 htn brain had an immense cortisol spike while reading this.

Being on shrooms makes me actually notice that shit and you got me pressed kanderoior!

Do you at least have hair?

IMG 4355

Chadlite face means fuck all as a manlet

You aren't ugly. Face is lacking but you should do decent irl. Unironically grow a beard to fraud if you can't fix your jaw.
bluepill cope tbh. β€œGrow a beard” my genetics are so bad I literally can’t even grow decent facial hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚