FACEAPP GENDERSWAP MOG BATTLE: women to men

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
Hypothesis
It is hypothesized that women would become less attractive than men when under the FaceApp genderswap filter, with the exception of Stacies (who would turn into prettyboys) and robust HTB/Stacylites (who would turn into robust Chadlite/Chad jocks):

Methodology
Here, I have some FaceApp genderswapped photos. The original photos were those of women. Because almost all of them wore makeup in their photos, I manually removed the makeup using the "no makeup" filter, as men don't wear makeup and unfairly would enhance the attractiveness of the male morph.

Heavily filtered photos were placed under Remini and sharpened using AI to get a clearer image of the woman.

Female-to-male genderswap morphs
Let's see if you lads agree with me. Here come the GigaChads of FaceApp (photos courtesy of @Br0sk1 and Reddit):

Bret

Don

Franklin

Harold

Jose

Lee

Nigel

Philippe

Sean

Vince

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, n0rthface, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
LMAO. Vince is the perfect name for that guy because he looks like an Italian-American waiter.

I think Harold looks best, but Philippe, Sean and Nigel have decent appeal also.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
LMAO. Vince is the perfect name for that guy because he looks like an Italian-American waiter.

I think Harold looks best, but Philippe, Sean and Nigel have decent appeal also.
What do you rate them?

Harold? Won't he have to leanmaxx?

I have not used robust women or stacies. Proof most women, if men, would be incels?

So get a gay guy and make him transition theory is legit afterall? Lifefuel for @badg96 and his 90% grindr matchrate.

• JFL
So get a gay guy and make him transition theory is legit afterall? Lifefuel for @badg96 and his 90% grindr matchrate.
Would you say these guys are incel, then?
Remember, I removed makeup and lip filler from these women using AI

Since the original Sean, Nigel and Franklin had abused lip filler

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
more PSL difference between makeup/no makeup foid compared to foid/genderswap morph

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and germanlooks
mirin NPC asf names

could have given them mc names like Adrian, James, Harry or Jason but nooo

• JFL
why do some of them look like Eliot Chan

• Hmm...
What do you rate them?

Harold? Won't he have to leanmaxx?

I have not used robust women or stacies. Proof most women, if men, would be incels?

MTNs, but PSL Autism isn't everything when it comes to appeal. Harold will have to leanmaxx, but he has the base to be an HTN with moderately high appeal pheno, I think.

I think most women would just be normies and low-tier normies if they were men. Then again, that's what the bulk of the male population is anyway and that's what I think most of these women ended up being.

I think Bret also may just look uncanny in part, because the app tried to build a skull shape for him and add a side of a neck and an ear where these body parts weren't previously visible. A similar problem occurred with Vince where the app added an ear off to our right that is displayed/positioned incorrectly as far as perspective and anatomy goes.

• +1
The problem is that most of them wear make up whereas the male version obv doesn’t. This creates a much bigger difference.

On this girl for example the before and after looks almost identical because she doesn’t wear make up

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
The problem is that most of them wear make up whereas the male version obv doesn’t. This creates a much bigger difference.

On this girl for example the before and after looks almost identical because she doesn’t wear make up
View attachment 1605295
I removed makeup from all of them using the no makeup filter

All MTN?

more PSL difference between makeup/no makeup foid compared to foid/genderswap morph
Don't worry. I removed makeup from all of them (lip filler too) using the "no makeup" filter on Faceapp, to get the true attractiveness level of their male versions, since we don't wear makeup (and they do), unless we're some gay makeup influencer like James Charles.

imo hair is what saves women because we can't fully see their face. their sides and ears are hidden.

• +1
MTNs, but PSL Autism isn't everything when it comes to appeal. Harold will have to leanmaxx, but he has the base to be an HTN with moderately high appeal pheno, I think.

I think most women would just be normies and low-tier normies if they were men. Then again, that's what the bulk of the male population is anyway and that's what I think most of these women ended up being.

I think Bret also may just look uncanny in part, because the app tried to build a skull shape for him and add a side of a neck and an ear where these body parts weren't previously visible. A similar problem occurred with Vince where the app added an ear off to our right that is displayed/positioned incorrectly as far as perspective and anatomy goes.
Let me see if I can leanmaxx Harold using the "small face" filter

I agree with this, with the exception of model Stacies (who would become prettyboys) and robust HTBs/Stacylites (who would become masc/maesthetic Chads/Chadlites) - I tested it on a HTB friend with robust face mass (no makeup) and she came out looking like a maesthetic/pretty dark looks Chad.

Let me see if I can photoshop the skull shapes into a more natural shape for Bret and Vince.

imo hair is what saves women because we can't fully see their face. their sides and ears are hidden.
Agreed. Women fraud so much with hair and makeup.
Who do you think mogs?

Harold, Jose and Sean
all of them have Eliot Chan's spirit though

utterly forgettable names
millions of vinces and franklins were sent to war to be killed while the adrian and jason moggers fucked their women
This guy?

JFL, these lists have more unforgettable names:

• JFL
@LooksOrDeath
jfl

• JFL
mirin NPC asf names

could have given them mc names like Adrian, James, Harry or Jason but nooo
Agreed most of them are normies?
it's funny because if you ask some women to create a male version of themselves, or imagine themselves to be a male, they'd create a maxxed out chad version of themselves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Br0sk1

• +1
who else could i mean

over for eugene, gonzalo, humbertocels

lorenzo seems cool though
I mean because those names are so goddamn awful (plus the name Eugene is a PSL meme), the names Eugene, Gonzalo and Humberto are cagefuel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I mean, zurzolo mogs

• JFL
Agreed most of them are normies?
yes
normies amongst normies
society would not move a molecule if a million of them dropped dead
it's funny because if you ask some women to create a male version of themselves, or imagine themselves to be a male, they'd create a maxxed out chad version of themselves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Br0sk1
we guys would do the same as well jfl

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Xangsane
I mean because those names are so goddamn awful (plus the name Eugene is a PSL meme), the names Eugene, Gonzalo and Humberto are cagefuel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
name failo is real
parents who name their son eugene should be slapped tbh
I mean, zurzolo mogs
sounds like a mexican monster

• JFL
  • JFL
yes
normies amongst normies
society would not move a molecule if a million of them dropped dead

we guys would do the same as well jfl
So why do foids think they'd become Chads if they were male, or would imagine themselves to have chad looks?

• JFL
name failo is real
parents who name their son eugene should be slapped tbh

sounds like a mexican monster
Of these, which are cagefuel tier?
Even if the said Eugene was PSL 7.5 and mogged Hexum to hell?

@Clark69 @Biggdink

@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
So why do foids think they'd become Chads if they were male, or would imagine themselves to have chad looks?
nah thats just delusion jfl
i thought you meant they just create a chad version of themselves

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • JFL