Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Too ugly for it to matter, don’t waste the money right now

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Should I get my hair permed like below?
I did this morph in faceapp by going into the settings and forcing it to use the female interface, which allows you to use a “Wavy” filter that works much better than any of the male filters.
8EzskgN_d.webp

Doesnt matter it's over for you regardless of hair because of those bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
Looks better but your hair already looks good, you should other basics like losing bodyfat, also dye your hair to fraud age.

Jew nose

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
What are you I legit thought you were curry until I zoomed in and saw your colouring. Those upper eyes are brutal but on the bright side they seem pretty hollow which means they're probably somewhat deepset.

You're probably a good candidate for brow lowering through botox.

Botox on hollow eye

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Soychadcell
Doesnt matter it's over for you regardless of hair because of those bug eyes

I can’t do anything about eye depth but I will be able to mask it with fillers and Botox if I ever find a doctor who actually understands what I want.

Looks better but your hair already looks good, you should other basics like losing bodyfat, also dye your hair to fraud age.

My hair isn’t grey at all, it’s just strange lighting.
I’ve been bulking for a while now, probably is time to cut.

What are you I legit thought you were curry until I zoomed in and saw your colouring. Those upper eyes are brutal but on the bright side they seem pretty hollow which means they're probably somewhat deepset.

You're probably a good candidate for brow lowering through botox.

View attachment 2314622

Anglo, the shit inbred genetics kind. Eye depth is actually very poor, bug eyes are a genetic trait in my family. It’s hard to find a doctor who doesn’t want to give you arched feminine brows unfortunately, even if you show photos.

• +1
I can’t do anything about eye depth but I will be able to mask it with fillers and Botox if I ever find a doctor who actually understands what I want.

My hair isn’t grey at all, it’s just strange lighting.
I’ve been bulking for a while now, probably is time to cut.

Anglo, the shit inbred genetics kind. Eye depth is actually very poor, bug eyes are a genetic trait in my family. It’s hard to find a doctor who doesn’t want to give you arched feminine brows unfortunately, even if you show photos.
I'm actually considering getting the botox thing so if you have any sort of updates/progress in finding a doctor and how to do so be sure to keep this forum updated. How many have you consulted with so far?

I'm actually considering getting the botox thing so if you have any sort of updates/progress in finding a doctor and how to do so be sure to keep this forum updated. How many have you consulted with so far?

Two consults, both are just used to working on females. Neither would offer fillers in the upper eyelid area.

Both seemed to want to raise my medial end of the brow for some reason while lowering the lateral end. This to me seemed very undesirable as it would reduce the positive eyebrow tilt or even eliminate it.

• +1
You look better with that one

I did this morph in faceapp by going into the settings and forcing it to use the female interface, which allows you to use a “Wavy” filter that works much better than any of the male filters.
8EzskgN_d.webp

Nah I like the first. You legit look unkempt and homeless in the second.

• +1
8EzskgN_d.webp
Less beared would be good on the sides

Less beared would be good on the sides

You are right, I’ve modified it since then to basically only focus on chin projection and just be a heavy stubble elsewhere (light on zygo).

Decided in the end getting a perm is not going to be a significant looksmax at this time.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
how old are you