Facebook page shows how little effort women need to put in in order to still get worshipped.

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
Check it out guys:
Why do some guys have ridiculously low standards and hit on every girl that is available to them.

I wish we could eliminate all the betas that give women free clout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: Achathin, hebbewem, kobecel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, ULTRATERAX63 and Time Travel
hnnnnnng @ Cynthia

But yes OP u are right. If average men aren’t getting attention they should maintain their dignity and not give average or below women attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Time Travel
the black foids are hot tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Time Travel, mojopin and 1 other person
A 3/10 femoid can become a mini celebrity on facebook and instagram due to cucks and other femoids liking her posts

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, Time Travel and Deleted member 1476
A 3/10 femoid can become a mini celebrity on facebook and instagram due to cucks and other femoids liking her posts
yea legit, it's pathetic.
If you wanna become famous for your looks you need to be like 7/10+ as a man, but as a woman if you have some curves and boobs it doesn't even matter what your face looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and Ferrari worthy
yea legit, it's pathetic.
If you wanna become famous for your looks you need to be like 7/10+ as a man, but as a woman if you have some curves and boobs it doesn't even matter what your face looks like.
A girl I went to school with has thousands of Insta followers and does sponsorship type shit on there, promoting fashion brands. She frauds HARD lmao she ain’t all that IRL. Instagram is like an alternative reality.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
A girl I went to school with has thousands of Insta followers and does sponsorship type shit on there, promoting fashion brands. She frauds HARD lmao she ain’t all that IRL. Instagram is like an alternative reality.

What PSL is she irl

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy and Time Travel
kek

What PSL is she irl
She wore a lot of makeup so it was hard to tell. She has nice eyes, skin, ass and a cute nose but that’s about it. Definitely not model tier but acts like it on Insta. Idk about PSL maybe strong 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Ferrari worthy
She wore a lot of makeup so it was hard to tell. She has nice eyes, skin, ass and a cute nose but that’s about it. Definitely not model tier but acts like it on Insta. Idk about PSL maybe strong 5
mogs most foids in the west then, being skinny and not totally hideous as a foid can make you rich af tbh

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Time Travel and Deleted member 1476

Even whales act like model tiers nowadays thanks to social media and inflated egos truly we are in the end of times...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel and Ferrari worthy
mogs most foids in the west then, being skinny and not totally hideous as a foid can make you rich af tbh
Yeah she’s not hideous. I just thought it was funny when I stumbled across her Insta and she had all these likes and sponsored posts like what??? she’s just an average pretty girl???

That’s the power of male thirst. Many of these foids are raking it in on OnlyFans as well, selling ass and feet pics smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Time Travel and Ferrari worthy
Yeah she’s not hideous. I just thought it was funny when I stumbled across her Insta and she had all these likes and sponsored posts like what??? she’s just an average pretty girl???

That’s the power of male thirst. Many of these foids are raking it in on OnlyFans as well, selling ass and feet pics smh
if i was a foid i'd anime ASMRmax tbh. don't even have to show your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Time Travel
the jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Time Travel and Ferrari worthy
Instagram is like an alternative reality.

The cucks liking it have no idea what the femoid is like, but the incels around her do

• +1
why are niggerfemoids always so fucking fat? no, youre not ''thicc'' youre a walking heart attack you stupid fat cunt. at least they die quicker than white holes

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Time Travel
Just put a bag over her face

• +1
Right

• +1