Facemask idea

D

Deleted member 2856

Bronze
I was thinking about the appliance @CopeAndRope came up with and it honestly seems to be the most innovative idea this forum has had in a few years.

I don't think that a new version can be made to move the mandible too.In my mind with the advancement of the maxxilla,the mandible will follow to some extent.
However the chin will never be able to prodtude the way it was meant to.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I was thinking about the appliance @CopeAndRope came up with and it honestly seems to be the most innovative idea this forum has had in a few years.

I don't think that a new version can be made to move the mandible too.In my mind with the advancement of the maxxilla,the mandible will follow to some extent.
his facePuller moves the maxilla without blocking the mandible to follow
traditional faceMasks move the maxilla wile blocking the mandibel to follow

im getting MSE + FP real soon and im in puberty still and on hgh so the results will be 10x

• +1

if you keep upper and lower teeth together, the facepull makes the maxilla and the mandible grow together.
a good facepuller requires to be built with a neck brace that supports your mandible so it is attached to the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2856
if you keep upper and lower teeth together, the facepull makes the maxilla and the mandible grow together.
a good facepuller requires to be built with a neck brace that supports your mandible so it is attached to the maxilla
Is it a good idea to have a palate expander + facepuller + neck brace?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Administrator
Has anyone even come close to building this thing yet?

Honestly I think I’m just gonna facepull til I develop a wicked overbite and then get a bsso to catch my mandible up. Doing these in conjunction with mse and msdo sounds like 2-3 painful years that can really transform a face for the better.

Honestly I think I’m just gonna facepull til I develop a wicked overbite and then get a bsso to catch my mandible up. Doing these in conjunction with mse and msdo sounds like 2-3 painful years that can really transform a face for the better.
How much does bsso cost? You might mess yourself up royally, be careful.

My mom is a PHD orthodontist. We will build a device for facemaxxing and we will spread the blessing of orthotropics among the entire looksmaxing reign.
We shall ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, CopeIsReal, chadpreetinthemaking and 1 other person
Not sure but I think insurance can cover if your occlusion is fucked. If not, well I think it’s like 10k in the states but probably a lot cheaper abroad and it probably doesn’t require nearly the skill and precision of something like a lefort.

Idk how it could wreck my face beyond an overbite if my maxilla is being pulled straight forward/up and evenly. What do you have in mind when you say I’ll get messed up?
My mom is a PHD orthodontist. We will build a device for facemaxxing and we will spread the blessing of orthotropics among the entire looksmaxing reign.
We shall ascend.
Welcome to the party you (soon to be) sexy beast. Where are you located roughly?

is copeandrope ronald ead?

Nope: smarter, younger, but unfortunately probably uglier since he’s here.

And eurofag

Welcome to the party you (soon to be) sexy beast. Where are you located roughly?
Hello my king. I'm 17 and from Mexico.
My mother has over 20 years of experience with orthodontics, and she agrees that modern dentists are taught to sell services such as braces, without caring much about facial aesthetics.

• +1
The mandible will follow fully, enough with this 0 IQ meme that the mandible will not follow. The position of the mandible is determined by the position of the upper jaw (maxilla.)

A close friend of mine has been using this exact setup and so have I. We both had our maxillas ascend and every morning I have to bite 1mm more forwards because that's how fast I'm ascending. But now that forward biting position is the new position because that's how this shit works.

Reminds me of this <90IQ turbomanlet redhead whose parents are orthodontists, he told me the opposite of what was the case, and I proved him wrong instantly through logic and later through practice, which is that my mandible would not follow my maxilla. Fuck he was so retarded. I remember in the 4x100 in track he was 3rd leg and I was anchor and he told me before the race he runs 11.5 so I gave him the corresponding amount of room so I could accelerate and he could pass me the baton. Turns out he actually runs 12.5 but he's just retarded so I accelerated and he never even got close to handing the baton to me.

The mandible will follow fully, enough with this 0 IQ meme that the mandible will not follow. The position of the mandible is determined by the position of the upper jaw (maxilla.)

A close friend of mine has been using this exact setup and so have I. We both had our maxillas ascend and every morning I have to bite 1mm more forwards because that's how fast I'm ascending. But now that forward biting position is the new position because that's how this shit works.

Reminds me of this <90IQ turbomanlet redhead whose parents are orthodontists, he told me the opposite of what was the case, and I proved him wrong instantly through logic and later through practice, which is that my mandible would not follow my maxilla. Fuck he was so retarded. I remember in the 4x100 in track he was 3rd leg and I was anchor and he told me before the race he runs 11.5 so I gave him the corresponding amount of room so I could accelerate and he could pass me the baton. Turns out he actually runs 12.5 but he's just retarded so I accelerated and he never even got close to handing the baton to me.
Welcome to the forum gigafag. Can you explain more about your maxilla method and progress? Also what you mean about the bite moving, do you mean you reposition your mandible for your bite similarly to jutting? Like your mandible auto juts to meet the maxilla for a proper bite?

Also any other track events? Hell of a sport, I wish I stuck to it when I joined in 6th grade, I was the fastest in my grade(on the team at least) but quit after a month or two bc early morning practice. I came back junior year to pole vault but there’s no making up that missed progress
not possible
69547E47 16F4 44A5 90AA A935931742A3

Hello my king. I'm 17 and from Mexico.
My mother has over 20 years of experience with orthodontics, and she agrees that modern dentists are taught to sell services such as braces, without caring much about facial aesthetics.
I wonder if the two of you could set up an ecom site where you have maxillacels send palate molds and she gets the rest made via her lab connections and sends the completed fp back. Might not be profitable enough to justify the time if she’s already an ortho making good money but I bet you’d get plenty of orders off this site, and it would help a ton of people ascend. Sounds like most people are struggling to find labs that’ll put it together for them.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum gigafag. Can you explain more about your maxilla method and progress? Also what you mean about the bite moving, do you mean you reposition your mandible for your bite similarly to jutting? Like your mandible auto juts to meet the maxilla for a proper bite?

Also any other track events? Hell of a sport, I wish I stuck to it when I joined in 6th grade, I was the fastest in my grade(on the team at least) but quit after a month or two bc early morning practice. I came back junior year to pole vault but there’s no making up that missed progress

Yes that's correct.

Yes see my other posts I took pure DHT once before a meet and long jumped 6.87m which was #2 in the country at the time for my age. Immediately afterwards I ran a 4x100 as anchor and brought the team from 8th place by 30m to 3rd place lol. I did high jump and shot-put as well, exceeded in both. Don't feel bad that you didn't stick to it, I wouldn't have gone to early morning practices either & never will

• +1

his facePuller moves the maxilla without blocking the mandible to follow
traditional faceMasks move the maxilla wile blocking the mandibel to follow

im getting MSE + FP real soon and im in puberty still and on hgh so the results will be 10x
Actually when you get forward growth, your condiles remodel which drop the mandible down and more forward.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lorsss and OOGABOOGA
Actually when you get forward growth, your condiles remodel which drop the mandible down and more forward.
What’s a condile
Yes that's correct.

Yes see my other posts I took pure DHT once before a meet and long jumped 6.87m which was #2 in the country at the time for my age. Immediately afterwards I ran a 4x100 as anchor and brought the team from 8th place by 30m to 3rd place lol. I did high jump and shot-put as well, exceeded in both. Don't feel bad that you didn't stick to it, I wouldn't have gone to early morning practices either & never will
Yeah bro funny ass post. What age/country? I was long jumping 20+ in practice but pb in a meet was like 19’6 I think. We had a nibba that was jumping like 23-24 feet though fuckin beast

Also do you miss being black?

Last edited:
What’s a condile

Yeah bro funny ass post. What age/country? I was long jumping 20+ in practice but pb in a meet was like 19’6 I think. We had a nibba that was jumping like 23-24 feet though fuckin beast

Also do you miss being black?

So when you read someone just focusing on the maxilla, and not being concerned about mandibular advancement it is because the theory goes that when you remodel the upper maxilla, the mandibular fossa/glenoid fossa remodels which lengthens the ramus bringing the whole mandible forward.

• +1
mandibular fossa/glenoid
Fucks sake I’ll google that tmrw, it’s pushing 3 am

But does this mean no lengthening of the mandible can be achieved unless the maxilla is moved surgically via bimax. Because I’d definitely like a longer mandible.

Not sure but I think insurance can cover if your occlusion is fucked. If not, well I think it’s like 10k in the states but probably a lot cheaper abroad and it probably doesn’t require nearly the skill and precision of something like a lefort.

Idk how it could wreck my face beyond an overbite if my maxilla is being pulled straight forward/up and evenly. What do you have in mind when you say I’ll get messed up?

I have an overbite and it's aesthetically messed up my chin height. So I have to avoid letting my teeth touch in order to add more height to my chin.

@jordanbarretpalate in his prime
2C2A8DFE 1AB0 4F13 A8E9 28B1F46CD1BF