facepuller vs double jaw

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
what is ideal do you think?

Try the facepuller first

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2621
facepuller it costs less and has a chance of it working

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Luke LLL

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Case by case. But it's obviously more logical to go for a bi-max for aesthetics since you have more control over the movements.

Case by case. But it's obviously more logical to go for a bi-max for aesthetics since you have more control over the movements.
yes, and my jaw is asymmetrical too. i should apply fp for months and see

a doublejaw is a lefort 1 plus a bsso. With the lefort, the bottom of your maxilla is separated from the rest of your face and moved forward. With a faceepuller plus MSE, you should theorically get something like this gif https://looksmax.org/attachments/iib0vxu-gif.152670/ so the nose shortening, the orbitals moving etc basically your whole face getting unfucked. You'd need multiple MSE rounds though and good luck finding a blackpilled MSE provider that won't just tell you to just get a bimax and virtue signal really hard with his bs "i am an orthodontist not a plastic surgeon".

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and CopeAndRope
But you are limited in what parts of the face you change. Meanwhile facepulling should at least in theory make everything more aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
a doublejaw is a lefort 1 plus a bsso. With the lefort, the bottom of your maxilla is separated from the rest of your face and moved forward. With a faceepuller plus MSE, you should theorically get something like this gif https://looksmax.org/attachments/iib0vxu-gif.152670/ so the nose shortening, the orbitals moving etc basically your whole face getting unfucked. You'd need multiple MSE rounds though and good luck finding a blackpilled MSE provider that won't just tell you to just get a bimax and virtue signal really hard with his bs "i am an orthodontist not a plastic surgeon".
Sucks to be living in this shithole country korea. Plz kill my cursed neck

what is ideal do you think?
facepuller vs double jaw:

pro facepuller:
- facepuller may reshape all the bones in your face, while double jaw can only work on maxilla and mandible
- a facepuller costs 200 euros while a double jaw 10+ thousand
- double jaw has possible complications on aesthetics and health

pro double jaw
- double jaw is scientifically proven to work, while there are no pictures yet of changes by Looksmax user who tried the facepuller
- if you have severe malocclusion and your country has free healthcare, you may get double jaw for free

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
But you are limited in what parts of the face you change. Meanwhile facepulling should at least in theory make everything more aesthetic
While MSE & Facepullers may have some merit to them, they're overhyped on this forum & all of you should tone it down before it gets to mewing tier cringe.

Let's take something like MARPE or SARPE as a case study. If you look at the results from these procedures (google) it's pretty clear that while the FUNCTIONAL results are usually good, the AESTHETIC results are at best inconsistent & at worst just bad or unnoticeable. Remember, after all, that everything we're talking about here was designed initially as a surgery to improve FUNCTION.

Maybe once @CopeAndRope (or anyone else with more of an aesthetic inclination) develops one I'll change my mind, but as of yet it's obvious that Bimax is superior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
facepuller vs double jaw:

pro facepuller:
- facepuller may reshape all the bones in your face, while double jaw can only work on maxilla and mandible
- a facepuller costs 200 euros while a double jaw 10+ thousand

pro double jaw
- double jaw is scientifically proven to work, while there are no pictures yet of changes by Looksmax user who tried the facepuller
- if you have severe malocclusion and your country has free healthcare, you may get double jaw for free
Minus double jaw
-risk of choking on your own blood and dying horribly
-risk of being botched into a subhuman

do face puller for at least 6 months before you even consider double jaw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and Lorsss
While MSE & Facepullers may have some merit to them, they're overhyped on this forum & all of you should tone it down before it gets to mewing tier cringe.

Let's take something like MARPE or SARPE as a case study. If you look at the results from these procedures (google) it's pretty clear that while the FUNCTIONAL results are usually good, the AESTHETIC results are at best inconsistent & at worst just bad or unnoticeable. Remember, after all, that everything we're talking about here was designed initially as a surgery to improve FUNCTION.

Maybe once @CopeAndRope (or anyone else with more of an aesthetic inclination) develops one I'll change my mind, but as of yet it's obvious that Bimax is superior.
The issue with the MSE+FM is that it is used in a bluepilled way. 99.99% of peoples seeking that kind of procedure want to them to AVOID jaw surgery and as you already know their only goal is to improve function like treating a class III and opening the airway. Cases of a class III needing more than 3-4 mm of protraction aren't that frequent. Once the bite is corrected, they simply stop with the protraction. On non class III patients, they simply use how far your mandible wants to come forward as the limit. On class II or class I with both jaws too small guys the mandible growth has been stunted cuz as you already know, the mandible grows where the maxilla allows it to grow so it is not only set back but also not long enough. Because they don't want surgery they simply stop the protraction here.

There is also another problem, it takes times. Who the hell would undergo 2 or more MSE run so they can protract their maxilla forward? Not many peoples and let's not forget the gigantic gap between ur teeth during that period (gaps that you will need to close so you can count 6 months to 1 year with braces) Not everyone is an autist who can lock himself in his basement to study while protracting his maxilla and also friendly reminder that for normies just having braces is horrible, what we are trying to achieve would be categorized as "inhuman" by them, the MSE is made for them. If you jsut bring "aesthetic" to the discussion u are "shallow" and it's game over.

Now immagine you could get a blackpilled ortho like mike mew who would let you pull as much as you want, 1-maybe 2 or even 2,5 cm forward, then you get surgery for your lower jaw and.... yeah you improved your base, the ratios and the general harmony of your face, u get easier to look at, only thing left is going to eppley cuz yeah the MSE isn't going to give you andreas eriksen like cheekbones, just give you a good base before sticking implants on your face (for many of you this won't be required though)

So yeah, that's not even a treatment plan an incel would want to undergo, let alone a normie

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and kota
The issue with the MSE+FM is that it is used in a bluepilled way. 99.99% of peoples seeking that kind of procedure want to them to AVOID jaw surgery and as you already know their only goal is to improve function like treating a class III and opening the airway. Cases of a class III needing more than 3-4 mm of protraction aren't that frequent. Once the bite is corrected, they simply stop with the protraction. On non class III patients, they simply use how far your mandible wants to come forward as the limit. On class II or class I with both jaws too small guys the mandible growth has been stunted cuz as you already know, the mandible grows where the maxilla allows it to grow so it is not only set back but also not long enough. Because they don't want surgery they simply stop the protraction here.

There is also another problem, it takes times. Who the hell would undergo 2 or more MSE run so they can protract their maxilla forward? Not many peoples and let's not forget the gigantic gap between ur teeth during that period (gaps that you will need to close so you can count 6 months to 1 year with braces) Not everyone is an autist who can lock himself in his basement to study while protracting his maxilla and also friendly reminder that for normies just having braces is horrible, what we are trying to achieve would be categorized as "inhuman" by them, the MSE is made for them. If you jsut bring "aesthetic" to the discussion u are "shallow" and it's game over.

Now immagine you could get a blackpilled ortho like mike mew who would let you pull as much as you want, 1-maybe 2 or even 2,5 cm forward, then you get surgery for your lower jaw and.... yeah you improved your base, the ratios and the general harmony of your face, u get easier to look at, only thing left is going to eppley cuz yeah the MSE isn't going to give you andreas eriksen like cheekbones, just give you a good base before sticking implants on your face (for many of you this won't be required though)

So yeah, that's not even a treatment plan an incel would want to undergo, let alone a normie

good post

then what do you propose? From what I understand MSE, Bimax, etc. are not a wise choice. Assuming that I am physically a normie (not a truecel or incel), the best thing to do would be to stay lean and try all the possible softmaxings?

I can't really propose you anything without seeing your face. On top of that i have yet to watch ronald ead's series of videos with dr thing so i am not even updated. In general a good bimax with a good surgeon combined with IOR implants if needed is a pretty good combo. MSE would be really interesting used in a blackpilled way and for trying to get real midface shortening thx to ccw rotation at the nasion point like in the "simulation f" in i don't remember what MSE paper exactly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero