Is the ideal byzogmatic bigonial width really 1.35?

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
Was looking at this thread and it says that the ideal bizo to bigo is 1.35, seems too narrow of a jaw to really be considered ideal no? I don’t think any gl person actually has that ratio

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65226
yeah it seems weird
i think ideal should be 1.25

Doesn’t really matter. Your jaw bone should just be as wide as possible. There is no man on Earth with a jaw bone as wide as his cheekbones.

It’s like asking “what’s the ideal muscle mass for a natty”. You’ll never go too high so why worry.

Doesn’t really matter. Your jaw bone should just be as wide as possible. There is no man on Earth with a jaw bone as wide as his cheekbones.

It’s like asking “what’s the ideal muscle mass for a natty”. You’ll never go too high so why worry.
I’ve seen people with a jaw wider than their zygo

I’ve seen people with a jaw wider than their zygo
Those are oversized masseters. They probably have mid jawline definition.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
It’s 1.1-1.05 on the soft tissue…

Yeah there is

If mine is too square how do I know whether to fix jaw or zygos

I'm asian
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Now I really doubt it.

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri and Blond3cel
I'm asian
Nvm I remember you your jaw is narrow as hell lol. Yes your face is wide but your jaw is only average width so both are the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Nvm I remember you your jaw is narrow as hell lol. Yes your face is wide but your jaw is only average width so both are the problem.
Its not narrow boyo its wide my shit is like 1.05 or 1.1

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Its not narrow boyo its wide my shit is like 1.05 or 1.1
In lalaland maybe

4032083_1711389827688.png

You measuring with your dick or something?

Your own pic of when you're lean:

4032085_1711389857719.png

Your gonions are clearly much narrower than your face. You're purposefully measuring high up to cope. Even then, nowhere near 1.1.

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
There is no man on Earth with a jaw bone as wide as his cheekbones.
Its about where the soft tissue lies. And there is plenty of people like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and Allornothing

JFL at him 1:1 ratio, literal narrow jaw maybe he is not able to type it into a calculator.

He was writing BONE not soft tissue.

Whats wrong with all those new user being unable to read a full sentence or do basic math ?

Show me one that isn't just oversized masseters. Muh soft tissue.

He was writing BONE not soft tissue.

Whats wrong with all those new user being unable to read a full sentence or do basic math ?
But he is using it as justification for everyones jaw to be wide as possible. If your bigonial is equal to your bizygo, your bone and/or soft tissues are clearly toi wide

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
But he is using it as justification for everyones jaw to be wide as possible. If your bigonial is equal to your bizygo, your bone and/or soft tissues are clearly toi wide
When did I say equal?

Yes cause you will look normal without oversized Masseters.

And he never said you should have 1:1 ratio.

When did I say equal?
The people with the most wide ramus on Earth will have 1:1 ratio or higher when looking at soft tissue? And you said wider jaw is always better

@PrimoMaxxer So you couldn't find one example lol? Brad Pitt has huge masseters and so does that last guy.
The people with the most wide ramus on Earth will have 1:1 ratio or higher when looking at soft tissue? And you said wider jaw is always better
Give up on this "soft tissue" argument it makes no sense.

The ideal jaw width is the same as the men with the widest, natural jaws in the world. No one is born with a jaw bone wider than or as wide as their cheekbones. It's just not possible.

@PrimoMaxxer So you couldn't find one example lol? Brad Pitt has huge masseters and so does that last guy.

Give up on this "soft tissue" argument it makes no sense.

The ideal jaw width is the same as the men with the widest, natural jaws in the world. No one is born with a jaw bone wider than or as wide as their cheekbones. It's just not possible.
You have X ray vision and can see its masseter vs ramus?
Yes no one's ramus is wider than their cheekbones but everyone has masseters and soft tissue? So obviously it will result in the bigonial being wider than the cheekbones on some people

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
You have X ray vision and can see its masseter vs ramus?
No I'm just not an incapable moron.
So obviously it will result in the bigonial being wider than the cheekbones on some people
The fact you still haven't shown me one example makes this post pointless.

Muh soft tissue. Some people like Brad Pitt have very large masseters so their jaw is wider than their cheekbones. It doesn't look good though and it's dogshit compared to bone. Implants simulate bone not masseters so it would look uncanny with implants. What do you want?

To make it simple for you: In most people who have regular sized masseters, it wouldn't make sense for their jaw to be wider than their cheekbones because then the bone would have to be extremely large.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
i
In lalaland maybe

Your gonions are clearly much narrower than your face. You're purposefully measuring high up to cope. Even then, nowhere near 1.1.
m brachycephalic

In lalaland maybe

His jaw isn’t narrow but it’s not 1.1, I measured 1.21

yo, can i pm you? i'm asian and i need insights :feelswhy: