Facial bloat and eyes.

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
So i'm min 15% bf and i dont think 3 leters of water per day. I used to drink like 0.5 l of water per day but now im forcing myself to stay hydrated and debloat and turn from a little bit skinny fat to muscular . How does facial bloat affect the eyes? Since i can't debloat very good at the moment, will it get worse or better?

So i'm min 15% bf and i dont think 3 leters of water per day. I used to drink like 0.5 l of water per day but now im forcing myself to stay hydrated and debloat and turn from a little bit skinny fat to muscular . How does facial bloat affect the eyes? Since i can't debloat very good at the moment, will it get worse or better?
switch water to green tea
or
liquor

I thinks its only effect UEE when you body fat are at starving level. 15% Is healthy.

I thinks its only effect UEE when you body fat are at starving level.
I dont really have hooded eyes bcs of fat, its natural fat and im doing the ice to the eyes method and it works for the moment but idk when it will be permanently. How does losing bloat affect the eyes other than uee?

I dont really have hooded eyes bcs of fat, its natural fat and im doing the ice to the eyes method and it works for the moment but idk when it will be permanently. How does losing bloat affect the eyes other than uee?

Your orbital will look like empty socket if you go below 10%. Very unattractive.

is it faster to debloat or why? (green tea) since i dont drink alcohol
idk
i drink only 1000ml green tea for 2 days now and some milk
and feel better

im limiting water because it have estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
Your orbital will look like empty socket if you go below 10%. Very unattractive.
I want to be exactly at 10 or lower than 15 . I'm currently not being healthy since i dont eat all kinds of stuff and sometimes i get either 3 or 5 hours of sleep

I want to be exactly at 10 or lower than 15 . I'm currently not being healthy since i dont eat all kinds of stuff and sometimes i get either 3 or 5 hours of sleep

Thats fine.. but dont go too below 10%.

• +1
take magnesium and evening primrose oil then thank me later

take magnesium and evening primrose oil then thank me later
do sweet tablets that contain magnesium and other stuff work? Or do i need only magnesium pills that i need to swallow? And what does magnesium and primrose oil do? I had anemia many times and other stuff and i dont have some minerals in my body but im not a walking corpse

do sweet tablets that contain magnesium and other stuff work? Or do i need only magnesium pills that i need to swallow? And what does magnesium and primrose oil do? I had anemia many times and other stuff and i dont have some minerals in my body but im not a walking corpse

lol get a multivitamin (solgar maybe),magnesium taurate and evening primrose oil capsules (balacne out hormones rsponsible for bloat).

• +1
also drink water and maybe have couple avocado a week for pottasium.

• +1
also drink water and maybe have couple avocado a week for pottasium.
idk wtf happened this year, i looksmaxed everything but my lower eyelid muscles are weak and they weren't last year. Idk what causes undereye support but i started mewing 1 year ago and chewing harder stuff and it improved my overall face but my undereye support didnt change or got worse? What could the cause be? UEE is no problem for me. I have high t if it matters. My eyes are almond shaped and the lower eyelids kinda go down at the end of the eye to create the almond eye , if i squinch my eyelids become straight and i have almost ''hunter eyes''. Last year i had lots of UEE but straight lower eyelids fml

idk wtf happened this year, i looksmaxed everything but my lower eyelid muscles are weak and they weren't last year. Idk what causes undereye support but i started mewing 1 year ago and chewing harder stuff and it improved my overall face but my undereye support didnt change or got worse? What could the cause be? UEE is no problem for me. I have high t if it matters. My eyes are almond shaped and the lower eyelids kinda go down at the end of the eye to create the almond eye , if i squinch my eyelids become straight and i have almost ''hunter eyes''. Last year i had lots of UEE but straight lower eyelids fml

pm pic?

• +1