Facial bloat, real or placebo?

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I look a lot worse for 1-2 hours after waking up than I do at night, as my face looks a lot more bloated just after waking up.

Just wondering if this shit is real or am I coping?

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 470
Probably real

Same for me, i do think it’s real

100% real, my cheeks look sunken after a hard workout everytime, it's even noticeable in pics.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Nibba, Vipercel and 1 other person
same for me

also, after squatting its the leanest. every time I have high intensity/high volume squat session, next day my face is noticeably leaner

I’m unappealing morning and night

But the looks I get when I’m on my was on the way to my janitor job in the A.M are nothing no man should have to go through

I’m slightly less repulsive at night though

I say real

Real, at least for me. Entire shading of face changes, even skin being more "shiny" in a specular way when low bloat

100% real, my cheeks look sunken after a hard workout everytime, it's even noticeable in pics.
Same, my cheekbones pop out after I'm finished in the gym, while normally they are barely noticeable

It’s cuz when u sleep ur blood flow is reduced so it’s kinda like your face swells ups. After 30 minutes to 1 hour of waking up and walking around it should be normal

I look a lot worse for 1-2 hours after waking up than I do at night, as my face looks a lot more bloated just after waking up.

Just wondering if this shit is real or am I coping?

Brah facial bloat is real as fuck
Every morning, every time I get dehydrated and every time after stuffing face with proccessed carbs
BfL21BK3LrL6o.gif

Every fucking time

Yeah I noticed this, but specifically how after I workout my face becomes leaner instantly, anyone know what causes this? It seems you just need to do some working out to get rid of a lot of bloat

Still wouldn't work, the bloat free lean face only remains for a 2-3 hrs at most after the 1 hr 45 minute workout.
Live at the gym and only leave for tinder

reak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
My face looks better and skin clearer in the morning.

There is a person I know who's in his early 30s but looks like he's in his mid 20s. He lies about his age and says he's 26. A friend of mine says he saw him the other day during the morning, shortly after he had woken up and went outside. He said his nasolabial folds were deeper than usual. Moral of the story: it's real.