Facial Changes after losing 8kg/18lbs + daily chewing ?

redlorry34

redlorry34

🤠
Been leanmaxxing for about 3 months now and I just want to doccument the changes along the way, the end goal is to be 12% im currently around 18-19% I believe

current weight : 71kg 5'8
before cut : 79kg 5'8

Worst state
I was in a detrained state here, guessing I was 24%

Jaw before
took a downward shot on treadmill, my face was giga round

Front no flex no pump

currnet physique no pump around 18-19%

Curenet
trying to get same downard shot on treadmill again

I also chew falim gum daily for 30mins for each side of my mouth, dont know if its helping or placebo but Im going to keep doing it all the way down to 12% bf along with adding neck training, since I do need to gain an inch on that area in a couple months

Attachments

• front no flex no pump.jpg
    front no flex no pump.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Indeed, Schönling and 12 others
bro u suffer from gyno, it destroys your physique. Mirin anyways

• +1
Reactions: qkz, Indeed, Schönling and 3 others
fucking love to see people here actually doing something.

well done keep going

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Danish_Retard, House Lannister and 7 others
Yeh i've had it since I was a teen since I was severly overweight, doesnt look too bad in lower bf's but it looks rly bad when I let myself go

Yeh i've had it since I was a teen since I was severly overweight, doesnt look too bad in lower bf's but it looks rly bad when I let myself go
i also have this shit and I'm gonna cut it off in next year

i also have this shit and I'm gonna cut it off in next year
I dont mind how it looks now like it doesn't poke through t shirts and stuff but I think not having it would be nice also. Curious how it would look when in the low bodyfat's though, might look better have you ever been down sub 12%?

2797274 worst state 2 LI
2797281 front no flex no pump 2 LI

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Schönling, 5'8manlet, MaxillaMaxing and 5 others
Doesn't seem that bad, I think its the lighting. But their are simple fixes to manage it as long one isn't on anabolics.

Doesn't seem that bad, I think its the lighting. But their are simple fixes to manage it as long one isn't on anabolics.
no. Surgery cutting this shit is the only way to manage it. Nolvadex is a tip when you have recently got it, but he has written got it since puberty

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
no. Surgery cutting this shit is the only way to manage it. Nolvadex is a tip when you have recently got it, but he has written got it since puberty
Oh that's him with nolvadex?

how did u cut

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
No amount of weight loss will change the fact you are a curry

im not on anything atm
Their are a variety of ways to resolve gyno naturally without having to resort to stronger means like novaldex. Thats usually required for those on gear and the excess estrogen you have is far less then them.

Usually its a issue of hormonal imbalance. Reservatrol would help create reduce cortisol levels and retain a healthier balance of your hormones in your body.

Magnesium and Zinc are also good, as well as probiotics.

Also the more chest hypertrophy you get, the less obvious the gyro is. Compared to the first pic the second one has it a lot less visible and tbh to the outside world its not that bad. This board always hyper scrutinizes looks cause its a looksmax site after all, and their is a huge amount of weight attached to looks as we talk about sexual success strategies and looks play a decent part in it.

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34
No amount of weight loss will change the fact you are a curry
Yep I don't mind my Bangladeshi heritage, don't really understand the self hating South Asian's on this forum tho

Their are a variety of ways to resolve gyno naturally without having to resort to stronger means like novaldex. Thats usually required for those on gear and the excess estrogen you have is far less then them.

Usually its a issue of hormonal imbalance. Reservatrol would help create reduce cortisol levels and retain a healthier balance of your hormones in your body.

Also the more chest hypertrophy you get, the less obvious the gyro is. Compared to the first pic the second one has it a lot less visible and tbh to the outside world its not that bad. This board always hyper scrutinizes looks cause its a looksmax site after all, and their is a huge amount of weight attached to looks as we talk about sexual success strategies and looks play a decent part in it.
Yeh make sense when I was close to obese in my early teens my estrogen must've been sky high

Glandular gynecomastia (i.e. true gynecomastia) can't be "fixed". It's hard tissue. Only surgery can remove it.

Pseudogynecomastia (excess fat in the chest area) can be fixed with diet or antiestrogenic compounds.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Glandular gynecomastia (i.e. true gynecomastia) can't be "fixed". It's hard tissue. Only surgery can remove it.

Pseudogynecomastia (excess fat in the chest area) can be fixed with diet or antiestrogenic compounds.
But my glandular gyno could've been prevented if I wasn't such a curry mucher in my childhood right ?

But my glandular gyno could've been prevented if I wasn't such a curry mucher in my childhood right ?

Modern western lifestyles inevitabily lead to huge incidence of gyno in men. Estrogenic compounds in fast food, tap water has estrogen pill residue from female pee, nutritionally poor soils contribute to hormonal imbalances. Pesticides contain estrogenic compounds. Plastic bottles and food containers have xenoestrogens (from Bisphenol A). Toxic pollutants and chemicals in the air (from traffic, factories etc.) cause estrogenic effects in the body.

Not everyone living in the west will obviously get gyno but as you can see from the link above, the incidence of gyno has risen massively in just a few decades. So any genetic cause can be ruled out. It's doubtful you could have made any meaningful lifestyle choices as a child to avoid gyno if you were raised in the west or in a country that lives a modern lifestyle.

(The incidence of gyno in primitive places like subsaharan African countries is nonexistent)

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

I agree that surgery is required, but its worth trying non invasive techniques first before hand. His specifically doesn't seem that bad tbh.

I don't know if you mean curry specifically. I'm curry and never got gyno, and acne wasn't a big issue for me. I had acne but most teenagers get it and I resolved it through simple means like avoiding fast food and showering after exercise ( I used to skip showering after exercise, only showered like twice a week lol).

I do think that that the high oils in some curry foods can definitely cause problem with hormonal imbalances leading to gyno, But its not a problem with specifically indian food, but oily food. Its the type of food that matters the most. I would argue the typical American diet is overall the worst for health. Avoid also the sweets, those can mess up the hormonal balance and could lead to gyno.

one month update on my diary :feelsgood:

down to 68kg and 16%-17% bf, guessing i'll need to cut down to 61-62 to get around 12%

face hasn't changed much tbh lower third still looks pretty much the same i'd say. Still chewing daily

Attachments

• 68.0kg.jpg
    68.0kg.jpg
    708.9 KB · Views: 0
  • face 68kg.jpg
    face 68kg.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 0