[FACIAL COMPOSITE] Meet the average GL white man who is in an LTR/marriage with an east Asian woman.

Top tier whites don't date Asians lol why would they downgrade it's normally white men who can't get looksmatched white women who date Asians

Top tier whites don't date Asians lol why would they downgrade it's normally white men who can't get looksmatched white women who date Asians
Thoughts on the man in the op? Are you surprised?

Tell me how this isn’t a top tier face
IMG 3070

• Here, I averaged out 50 HTN+ white (or white-adjacent) male faces.
  • All of these men are currently in an LTR/marriage with an Asian woman (of all PSLs, but mostly LTB-HTB).
View attachment 2660508

I might do the same, but for white women. And see how they aesthetically compare.

Related threads:

Post the pics u used

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • All of these men are currently in an LTR/marriage with an Asian woman (of all PSLs, but mostly LTB-HTB).
View attachment 2660508

I might do the same, but for white women. And see how they aesthetically compare.

Related threads:

Mogs

• +1
Thoughts? All of those men are in long LTRs/married Asian women.
Not what I’d expect tbh, I’d expect the morph to be MTN

• +1
Not what I’d expect tbh, I’d expect the morph to be MTN
Why did you expect the morph to be MTN?

These are HTN+ men who are with Asian/hapa women. Either LTR or married

View attachment 2660508

Related threads:

@KingCartierrr23

Why would you say it's crazy?
Why chadlite?
How do you think the equivalent composite but for white women might look like?
crazy that these are men are dating down like that

I think the opposite would show us girls being more attractive on average.

• +1
crazy that these are men are dating down like that

I think the opposite would show us girls being more attractive on average.
no I mean the GL white or whitish boyfriends of white women. This composite is GL white or whitish boyfriends of Asian/HAPA women

no I mean the GL white or whitish boyfriends of white women. This composite is GL white or whitish boyfriends of Asian/HAPA women
yeah thats what I mean, i think white women dating white guys seem to date down, almost all white couples I see the girl seem to mog the guy, at least facially.

• +1
yeah thats what I mean, i think white women dating white guys seem to date down, almost all white couples I see the girl seem to mog the guy, at least facially.
That's what I've noticed too. I wonder why for Asian foids dating white/whitepassing guys:
  1. they either date the most unfortunate-looking of these guys
  2. they date the prettiest/most beautiful of these guys
talking about LTRs here.

View attachment 2660508

Related threads:

@dickcelsunite

View attachment 2660508

Related threads:

@The Grinch

View attachment 2660508

Related threads:

@Kylo

View attachment 2660508