Facial droop frustration

varoo

varoo

Iron
I’ve noticed my face tilted so that my left jaw is high and tight to the side, while my right is into my face and low. This has caused some bad asymmetry, with my left side looking good and my right looking bad. It’s really annoying. You can even see it in my lips
I’m going to my dentist tomorrow, and I’m gonna talk to them about it, maybe move to a doctor but first will see what the dentist says.
Idk what could even be the solution to such a problem, or maybe I’m making it out more it be than it really is and it’s not that big of a deal.
Chewing on my right, braces or pallet expander or some huge surgery might be the only ways, my retainer fits fine in my mouth.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_7563.jpeg
    IMG_7563.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7569.jpeg
    IMG_7569.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7562.jpeg
    IMG_7562.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7554.jpeg
    IMG_7554.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Hope this is a larp for ur sake

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Sub5kang and PsychoDsk
facial droop isnt ur biggest problem bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Bitchwhipper2 and Sub5kang
U think that it’s not that big of a deal? I could be in a echo chamber in my mind about this
I'm gonna hold your hand when i say this...

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
Book an appointment for an orthodontist not a dentist dwag, quickly if you wanna save ur self

facial droop isnt ur biggest problem bro
What would be more of an issue, I’ve been told my lower third needs work. My left side profile looks pretty good imo but my right looks pretty bad

What would be more of an issue, I’ve been told my lower third needs work. My left side profile looks pretty good imo but my right looks pretty bad
u cant just say "it needs work" as in if ur actually gonna go and get surgeries niggas tell u to get 😂😂

I’ve noticed my face tilted so that my left jaw is high and tight to the side, while my right is into my face and low. This has caused some bad asymmetry, with my left side looking good and my right looking bad. It’s really annoying. You can even see it in my lips
I’m going to my dentist tomorrow, and I’m gonna talk to them about it, maybe move to a doctor but first will see what the dentist says.
Idk what could even be the solution to such a problem, or maybe I’m making it out more it be than it really is and it’s not that big of a deal.
Chewing on my right, braces or pallet expander or some huge surgery might be the only ways, my retainer fits fine in my mouth.
Thoughts?
do you have heterochromia?

its weird how guys like u have such colored eyes and im stuck with my deadly t-50 eyes like bro c'mon i'd ascend so hard

u cant just say "it needs work" as in if ur actually gonna go and get surgeries niggas tell u to get 😂😂
Real, that’s what people on the forums have said. The only thing that could work is leaningmaxxing or maybe jaw workouts

its weird how guys like u have such colored eyes and im stuck with my deadly t-50 eyes like bro c'mon i'd ascend so hard
Ig I’ve never realized I’ve had heterochromia or something similar. My eyes are tinted around green with variation.

Ig I’ve never realized I’ve had heterochromia or something similar. My eyes are tinted around green with variation.
yea that is heterochromia ig

Real, that’s what people on the forums have said. The only thing that could work is leaningmaxxing or maybe jaw workouts
u cant workout ur jaw bro and u already look like a block so i wouldnt start chewing mastic if i were u

u just need to debloat rn and eat in a calorie deficit thats the most u can do rn since im assuming ur under 18 and not willing to pay money for any cosmetic surgeries

u cant workout ur jaw bro and u already look like a block so i wouldnt start chewing mastic if i were u

u just need to debloat rn and eat in a calorie deficit thats the most u can do rn since im assuming ur under 18 and not willing to pay money for any cosmetic surgeries
19, I got a baby face. Not gonna have money like that for a surgery for awhile and not sure it’s worth it unless it gets worse. I look like a block cuz my cheekbones are low, or that’s what I suspect it is

19, I got a baby face. Not gonna have money like that for a surgery for awhile and not sure it’s worth it unless it gets worse. I look like a block cuz my cheekbones are low, or that’s what I suspect it is
oh damn ur 19 ur absolutely fucked bro idk what to tell u

Thoughts?
Tf?:lul::lul: noway that shit isnt edited, i got a technique that might fix it somewhat tho

Tf?:lul::lul: noway that shit isnt edited, i got a technique that might fix it somewhat tho
Normal pics, think it looks bad? If u got a technique don’t just say u have one, say it. Like a person in a movie saying I have a plan and just stopping there.

Normal pics, think it looks bad? If u got a technique don’t just say u have one, say it. Like a person in a movie saying I have a plan and just stopping there.
It could he the sphenoid bone causing this if thats it i might have a way to fix it

everyone in this thread just give up, there is no hope for him its over

• +1
Reactions: Max Frauder
It’s bc of your sphenoid/temporal bones asymmetry which is most likely caused by scoliosis. This type of asymmetry is a pattern and I’m sure your maxilla shifted towards the left side (front teeth shifted toward left relatively to midline of the face) and your lower third front teeth shifted a bit right so your front upper teeth and lower teeth midlines are misaligned.

• +1
Reactions: varoo
Thoughts?

whitegymmax this you? You better go to the same rhino surgeon he did

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
everyone in this thread just give up, there is no hope for him its over
I wouldn’t say it over, I’ve had girls give their numbers to me, mid to mid attractive, and could try to pursue some relationships with girls in my life but don’t. But yeah I’m pretty bummed about this It’s gotten worse now for some reason, wasn’t something I noticed in the past

whitegymmax this you? You better go to the same rhino surgeon he did

My nose def doesn’t look great, tho I think if my face looked symmetrical having both how my left looks, it wouldn’t be a big deal.

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
It’s bc of your sphenoid/temporal bones asymmetry which is most likely caused by scoliosis. This type of asymmetry is a pattern and I’m sure your maxilla shifted towards the left side (front teeth shifted toward left relatively to midline of the face) and your lower third front teeth shifted a bit right so your front upper teeth and lower teeth midlines are misaligned.
Think an orthodontist could help with that? That is a very insightful idea your probably right.

Not even hating, hes 19 and looks like that thats brutal asf
Bruh brutal to describe me? Nah bruh you’ve been on here for too long. I’ll admit my face has some set backs, but not brutal. The last pic sure looks bad, but the mirror pics from a good focal length shows it more accurately

OP this could also be a complication due to partial paralysis. Some cheek muscles could be paralysed without you knowing it. I'd recommend for you to go to the orthodontist instead of a dentist tho.

• +1
OP this could also be a complication due to partial paralysis. Some cheek muscles could be paralysed without you knowing it. I'd recommend for you to go to the orthodontist instead of a dentist tho.
Sounds good, I just so happened to have a dentist appointment lined up tomorrow and started realizing this about my face a week ago. Any way to work on partial paralysis?

Bruh brutal to describe me? Nah bruh you’ve been on here for too long. I’ll admit my face has some set backs, but not brutal. The last pic sure looks bad, but the mirror pics from a good focal length shows it more accurately
Theres a reason people struggle to believe your pics arent edited btw

shush tbh narcy faggot
It’s not vain to have some self respect when girls give their number to you. I’m not a narc for saying It’s not over when there’s proof it’s not. I’m a realist not conceited, my face could look a lot better but it’s not over bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
It’s not vain to have some self respect when girls give their number to you. I’m not a narc for saying It’s not over when there’s proof it’s not. I’m a realist not conceited, my face could look a lot better but it’s not over bruh.
dnr tbh

Thoughts?
Holy god that eye area is amazing
U need a nose job first bro sorry

Think an orthodontist could help with that? That is a very insightful idea your probably right.
I don’t think so. Your teeth are misaligned due to underlying tension which prob stems from the spine, therefore fixing the bite would not fix an aesthetic appearance anyways and not a reasonable option. Look how your neck is bend to the right while your head is flexed towards the left, this is compensation pattern your body adjusts into due to spinal misalignment. I’m almost sure you have one dominant eye which is prob your right eye. What’s your dominant hand?

• +1
I don’t think so. Your teeth are misaligned due to underlying tension which prob stems from the spine, therefore fixing the bite would not fix an aesthetic appearance anyways and not a reasonable option. Look how your neck is bend to the right while your head is flexed towards the left, this is compensation pattern your body adjusts into due to spinal misalignment. I’m almost sure you have one dominant eye which is prob your right eye. What’s your dominant hand?
My right hand. That’s really interesting, you think working on my posture could be the best thing? Or would that not do much

How to fix this?

:ROFLMAO: brutal. Kill your parents :blackpill::ROFLMAO: