Facial Exercises

F

FatFace

Iron
So i genetically have chubby cheeks even though im near 14% body fat, I have searched up facial exercises for cheeks, I just want to confirm that these work since I don't see any posts about them on here

I don’t have all the answers but if you believe in facial development it probabaly has to do with how you suck or swallow which ends up causing hypertorphy in your cheeks

Try searching for correct swallowing and correct tongue posture

So i genetically have chubby cheeks even though im near 14% body fat, I have searched up facial exercises for cheeks, I just want to confirm that these work since I don't see any posts about them on here
If you don't have a recessed jaw or lower third, the fat look is probably due to water retention. If you have gyno, then the water retention is estrogenic. But if it isn't, it's probable due to diet.

However, if you have a recessed jaw, then the fat look is pretty normal. The fat look is coming from your masseteur muscles. I have a recessed lower third myself and despite being low BF%, my face looks fat in appearance according to what other members here have said.

If you don't have a recessed jaw or lower third, the fat look is probably due to water retention. If you have gyno, then the water retention is estrogenic. But if it isn't, it's probable due to diet.

However, if you have a recessed jaw, then the fat look is pretty normal. The fat look is coming from your masseteur muscles. I have a recessed lower third myself and despite being low BF%, my face looks fat in appearance according to what other members here have said.
What you mean by receded jaw? Can you show some pics

I have a bloated face too and I am 14% bf

i have a receding jaw too, could that be the reason why my face looks fat? i drink alot of water everyday (dont drink any coke or sprite) so it cant be water retention, but i do have a receding jaw

I don't have a recessed jaw I just hold a lot of fat in my cheeks and chin tbh

I don't have a recessed jaw I just hold a lot of fat in my cheeks and chin tbh
Could just be high water retention tbh. Do you suffer from gyno?

i have a receding jaw too, could that be the reason why my face looks fat? i drink alot of water everyday (dont drink any coke or sprite) so it cant be water retention, but i do have a receding jaw
Yes, I also have a recessed jaw and it makes my face appear fatter in appearance despite low BF%.

Could just be high water retention tbh. Do you suffer from gyno?

Yes, I also have a recessed jaw and it makes my face appear fatter in appearance despite low BF%.
would jaw surgery or whatever its called fix the fat face appearance?

would jaw surgery or whatever its called fix the fat face appearance?
Yes, it should give your face a much more defined appearance. Your jaw will be further away from your neck and your face will be less round looking.

Extreme cope without bones

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
Yes, it should give your face a much more defined appearance. Your jaw will be further away from your neck and your face will be less round looking.
Don’t you need lefort too to bring maxilla forward too?

Sucking dick works your facial muscles.
Also, losing bodyfat will do more for you than just doing facial exercises.

facial exercises will make you more bloated jfl

Don’t you need lefort too to bring maxilla forward too?
If you have an under bite and bring it forward, you don't need to bring the lefort forward too. In theory, the bone structure of your face should slowly change with the newly applied pressure from your closed bite. Successful mewers not only see an improvement in their lower third, but an improvement in the rest of their face as well.

Buccal fat removal bro