Facial fat loss benefits men but not women

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Being lean benefits both sexes obviously, I’m talking about the deep facial fat that is lost naturally as we age.

It seems as though men actually benefit from this fat loss as it shows off bones more and makes them look more masculine.

BECAUSE it makes you look more masculine, this kind of fat loss then actually hurts women as they rely on facial fat pads for a lot of their feminine beauty. People say buccal fat removal is bad because it ages you, that’s only bad for women. For men it would be a looksmax.

Just wanted to start a discussion and see if anyone wanted to add on as I wanna learn more about this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 21796 and 10 others
yea i lost buccal fat on tret and i look masc af and i have slight hollow cheeks at 19 % bf.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, thecel and JamesHowlett
49kg christian bale in the machanist or death

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28117 and 8 others
Just read the title, but yes, that's true. imo buccal fat on females is quite aesthetic and feminine. It's a youthful and highly dimorphic feature.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, HQNPmaxxing, Hades and 3 others
I agree. Going to get rid of buccal fat at the age of 18 and I don't really understand people who say muh it makes you look gaunt as you age. What was the sense of the procedure then?? You wanted to achieve lean look, why are you afraid of looking "gaunt"?

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, HQNPmaxxing, thereallegend and 2 others
True, what makes girls attractive is shit like a small nose, full lips, clear skin, pct big eyes, collagen

Bone structure doesn't matter as much thus they don't need to be low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
getting my buccal fat and the FaceTite on my cheeks definitely made my face a lot more leaner and more masculine. Got comments from family afterwards talking about if ive lost a lot of weight and look 'better'

Dont know why so many users are against getting their buccal fat removed. Im pretty happy with the result

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, HQNPmaxxing, Prince88 and 3 others
getting my buccal fat and the FaceTite on my cheeks definitely made my face a lot more leaner and more masculine. Got comments from family afterwards talking about if ive lost a lot of weight and look 'better'

Dont know why so many users are against getting their buccal fat removed. Im pretty happy with the result
They’re against it because they hear all the negatives about buccal fat removal ageing you etc, what they don’t realise is that the negatives only apply to women.

Makes sense they’d think that though as more women get the procedure than men, therefore general guidelines are going to be tailored towards women.

@ItsOverCel ^

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, ItsOverCel and deepweb1298
you would look like shit in middle age

Being lean benefits both sexes obviously, I’m talking about the deep facial fat that is lost naturally as we age.

It seems as though men actually benefit from this fat loss as it shows off bones more and makes them look more masculine.

BECAUSE it makes you look more masculine, this kind of fat loss then actually hurts women as they rely on facial fat pads for a lot of their feminine beauty. People say buccal fat removal is bad because it ages you, that’s only bad for women. For men it would be a looksmax.

Just wanted to start a discussion and see if anyone wanted to add on as I wanna learn more about this.
How I lose facial fat and look like Barrett?

Not if u loose fat under eyes like me at the age of 18

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28939, chawaje, Deleted member 21796 and 3 others
There are actually some women that benefits from the age related fat loss. Don’t know how they would fare if they had bucal fat removal when they where younger, tho. Anyways, I’m general, I think you are right.

Yes tell me how to lose all face fat and neck fat for goog
Just lose fat in general

Just lose fat in general

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
you would look like shit in middle age
Me? Haha what a joke

- NW0 and never gonna go bald
- Lean face ascends me like nothing else and it’s only going to get leaner

as an oldcel fat transplant is a treatment for antiaging so itd fat removal is a good option tbh

and how are u old?

as an oldcel fat transplant is a treatment for antiaging so itd fat removal is a good option tbh

and how are u old?

I definately fit into the bracket of men that get better with age. I was downright ugly in secondary school.

I definately fit into the bracket of men that get better with age. I was downright ugly in secondary school.
I have good aging genes also. You are still young. I mean above 40 yo is a range of oldcels. You would get buccal fat removal and in 5-10 years look a lot of worse

I am dark triad :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Me? Haha what a joke

- NW0 and never gonna go bald
LEAN is LIFE

i think the MOST EFFECTIVE looksmax = LEAN (FACE AND BODY)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and JamesHowlett

How much did Facetite cost? Will a clinic recommend it to you if you’re under 30?

Is this the same as a face lift or it’s pretty similarly right ?
Yea it’s meant to be a non surgical/less invasive face tightening/fat reducing procedure

• +1
Reactions: pcmaxing
They’re against it because they hear all the negatives about buccal fat removal ageing you etc, what they don’t realise is that the negatives only apply to women.

Makes sense they’d think that though as more women get the procedure than men, therefore general guidelines are going to be tailored towards women.

@ItsOverCel ^
So you think there is no negatives for Buccal for oldcel guys? So many different views on this

So you think there is no negatives for Buccal for oldcel guys? So many different views on this
I’ve been researching this lately and have had some consultations, the buccal fat is seperate from the muscles/ligaments and the superficial fat pads, and does not provide them structural support, if anything the buccal fat pads can add weight to the face and contribute to sagging. Volume separation/loss of the superficial fat pads are what will age you not removal of the buccal fat pad. The primary risks are 1) potentially becoming too hollowed out like Jordan Barrett currently is but this is also due to him being extremely low bf and crazy bone structure, so all you should need to do is gain some fat if that happens and 2) your results aren’t noticeable and it’s a waste of money

I’ve been researching this lately and have had some consultations, the buccal fat is seperate from the muscles/ligaments and the superficial fat pads, and does not provide them structural support, if anything the buccal fat pads can add weight to the face and contribute to sagging. Volume separation/loss of the superficial fat pads are what will age you not removal of the buccal fat pad. The primary risks are 1) potentially becoming too hollowed out like Jordan Barrett currently is but this is also due to him being extremely low bf and crazy bone structure, so all you should need to do is gain some fat if that happens and 2) your results aren’t noticeable and it’s a waste of money
Imo the negative view of it is because it’s more of a masculinisation procedure but majority of patients are female so they’re not happy with the result

I saw a top surgeon in nyc about it and he said the most important thing to not look like shit , is you have to have high cheekbones.. low set cheekbones+Buccal looks terrible by his words

ao obviously he was pushing fillers for high cheek cheekbones and Buccal for those interested in Buccal without very high set cheekbones

he said he refuses to do Buccal with people with low set cheekbones who refuse to have work done to improve this. Aka I’m-lamts or fillers

I saw a top surgeon in nyc about it and he said the most important thing to not look like shit , is you have to have high cheekbones.. low set cheekbones+Buccal looks terrible by his words

ao obviously he was pushing fillers for high cheek cheekbones and Buccal for those interested in Buccal without very high set cheekbones

he said he refuses to do Buccal with people with low set cheekbones who refuse to have work done to improve this. Aka Implants or fillers

he said he refuses to do Buccal with people with low set cheekbones who refuse to have work done to improve this. Aka I’m-lamts or fillers
That’s very interesting, thanks for sharing, what’s your opinion? I mean Johnny deep with hollow cheeks and low set cheeks bones looks great imo

Valid. But to an extent. Cause when u reach late 30s u might look hella gaunt. That makes you look older. If ur tryna be a prettyboy for a long time then u need to strike a balance between looking lean but having youthful facial volume. Thats when u need to start getting fillers, but also be like smart about shit. This one plastic surgeon said you have to be careful and sparing with fillers and not get hella. They can also clog lymphatics but is a good solution until u start to experience sagging. But sometimes shit can be off like with the beckhams, just slightly with them tho.

This guy got pretty solid advice ngl. Goated facelift surgeon. Lifefuel for oldcels. They look so much better

Last edited: