Facial hair is such a curse

The legendary Amnesia

I finally get to meet him in the flesh

Especially to prettyboys but we all know facial hair is mega coping and if u need it ur subhuman scum anyway, plus u want to show off ur hollow cheeks so clean shaven >

But once u get facial hair even when u clean shave u are CURSED with that fucking stubble shadow, u know what I mean. Even if u go against the grain theres still that shadow of facial hair reminding all the JBs that you are an oldcel and u remind them of their dad who shaves every morning to go wageslave at his corporate drone office.

BEAUTIFUL AND PURE

View attachment 1303971View attachment 1303972

FOREVER CURSED BY WHAT WE CALL FACIAL HAIR

View attachment 1303973
View attachment 1303974View attachment 1303975

Ewwww look at that DISGUSTING greyish shadow of stubble. What a mega curse facial hair is to men with good bones and lower thirds. We are forever delegated to having to put a fucking sharp razor to our faces if we want to simply be what we once were

why-oh-god-why.gif

WHY DESTROY SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL WITH FACIAL HAIR

View attachment 1303985

View attachment 1303982

rxo.gif
I just like growing a beard sometimes. It's comfortable. Insulates the face too. Good for long winters in Northern China with no indoor heating. I'll have to shave here soon. It's been about 12 days.

IMG 20210909 193520

I'll shave then grow another beard this fall.

I shave against the grain every other day because clean shaven mogs

but as I get older (24) I notice the shadow is darker and darker and I lose that pretty boy skin look :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member
mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Having facial hair as a man is the equivalent of being a roastie for a woman. Your appeal to prime women instantly decreases. Facial hair should be banned

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16834, Amnesia and 7 others
Having facial hair as a man is the equivalent of being a roastie for a woman. Your appeal to prime women instantly decreases. Facial hair should be banned
For real? Is this legit

I can't decide if facial hair is legit or not, i have 5mm rn and it feels kinda like i get shuffled into oldcel/country boy pheno

Roast= Late-mid 20s women
Facial hair=Late 20s/early 30s guy and little to no appeal to 18-25?

Have you tried epilating @Amnesia

For real? Is this legit

I can't decide if facial hair is legit or not, i have 5mm rn and it feels kinda like i get shuffled into oldcel/country boy pheno

Roast= Late-mid 20s women
Facial hair=Late 20s/early 30s guy and little to no appeal to 18-25?
spot on basically

facial hair beyond a 2-3 day stubble (even that is debatable) = girls from 16-23 don't want you (well, less of them will want you)
23+ are roasties that are more likely to buy more into the muh manly beard narrative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deprived, delta7 and 1 other person
spot on basically

facial hair beyond a 2-3 day stubble (even that is debatable) = girls from 16-23 don't want you (well, less of them will want you)
23+ are roasties that are more likely to buy more into the muh manly beard narrative
Taking these fucking pubes off my face right when i get home!

I even find mid-late 20s girls like clean shaven too. Makes you look younger, mabey more cucky and likly to date/marry their old ass.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Especially to prettyboys but we all know facial hair is mega coping and if u need it ur subhuman scum anyway, plus u want to show off ur hollow cheeks so clean shaven >

But once u get facial hair even when u clean shave u are CURSED with that fucking stubble shadow, u know what I mean. Even if u go against the grain theres still that shadow of facial hair reminding all the JBs that you are an oldcel and u remind them of their dad who shaves every morning to go wageslave at his corporate drone office.

BEAUTIFUL AND PURE

View attachment 1303973

Ewwww look at that DISGUSTING greyish shadow of stubble. What a mega curse facial hair is to men with good bones and lower thirds. We are forever delegated to having to put a fucking sharp razor to our faces if we want to simply be what we once were

why-oh-god-why.gif

View attachment 1303985

View attachment 1303982

rxo.gif
I wish I could remove my facial hair forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Amnesia, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Why didn't he get permanent laser hair removal

very legit. it tends to affect subhuman dna people worse

BEAUTIFUL AND PURE

View attachment 1303973

why-oh-god-why.gif

View attachment 1303985

View attachment 1303982

rxo.gif
I have to shave twice to get the only grey shadow off

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
shut the fuck up u gook micro penis,when did gooks calling anyone names they r the lowest smv
I'm not gook wtf I'm literally a indian man
A true pajeet

keep coping
keep coping,no one call zayn a curry and he is a indic south asian,curry meme is a cope they call him indo aryan

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I actually kind of like the 5oclock shadow tbh, shows you can grow a beard but choose to shave to show off the jaw
It's not that noticable and I even see high schoolers with it that still look young.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
spot on basically

Tbh my mom said I looked ugly with stubble and mine isn't even patchy :fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 9670
Tbh my mom said I looked ugly with stubble and mine isn't even patchy :fuk:
my mum hates it if i have a beard, older women (50+)generally seem to hate facial hair, beards until recently were seen as unclean for homeless people etc.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deprived
my mum hates it if i have a beard, older women (50+)generally seem to hate facial hair, beards until recently were seen as unclean for homeless people etc.
You literally said you got more attention when you had a beard you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Nigger, beard until 20th century were the default and you wouldn't be considered virile, masculine and attractive without it.

The beard being unclean a myth spreaded by shaving companies.

The Spartans punished cowards by shaving off a portion of their beards

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16834 and Moggedbyevery1
Nigger, beard until 20th century were the default and you wouldn't be considered virile, masculine and attractive without it.

Beards are legit, also you will 9/10 look like a weirdo pedo if you stay clean shaven over 40

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 17872
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1

yeah and full on pubic bushes are natural and the standard on women forever except the recent times.

Muh appeal to historical trends

Clean shaven pussies look best on all women of all ages. U think the prettyboy tiktok eboy was typical for all of history, yet they get prime women now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 16834

Yes but from 20th century until about 20 years ago beards were not common and most men clean shaved

yeah and full on pubic bushes are natural and the standard on women forever except the recent times.

Clean shaven pussies look best on all women of all ages. U think the prettyboy tiktok eboy was typical for all of history, yet they get prime women now
Did i replied to you?

I was just correcting the other user who said beard until recently were considered unclean.

U r dumb as fuck.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
clean shaven is king if you have a good face, face hair will only make you uglier most times. stubble is ok though and typically completes the masculine chad look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

I like 1/2 inch long pussy hair

One of the most retarded things I've ever had the displeasure of reading on the internet. "You want to show off your hollow cheeks" imagine being a "man" and being worried about this stuff. Honestly seek help.

Lot of cope itt. There has already been a serious study on the fact that a light beard was what attracted women the most in terms of required hairiness. It is also what best suits the developed bone structures as there is an illusion of sharper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 22126 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Lot of cope itt. There has already been a serious study on the fact that a light beard was what attracted women the most in terms of required hairiness. It is also what best suits the developed bone structures as there is an illusion of sharper
Those studies with a sample size including 30+ women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16834 and Amnesia

7786.jpg

yeah dude that guy needs facial hair for his bones to appear sharper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member
these niggas can’t stop coping

It’s been proven time and time again

Prettyboys slay

Clean shaven or rope imma get electroysis to remove this subhumanity :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

BEAUTIFUL AND PURE

View attachment 1303973

why-oh-god-why.gif

View attachment 1303985

View attachment 1303982

rxo.gif
Do you think the studies on stubble being good are cope?
I thought you said some tinder girls kept telling you stubble was better one time

Attachments

• 41B4A540-BC38-4358-86E5-5FEBD0A88459.jpeg
    41B4A540-BC38-4358-86E5-5FEBD0A88459.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 0
I thought you said some tinder girls kept telling you stubble was better one time

I would hope most people understand my op was certainly half trolling half kidding with a little seriousness mixed in

I do think facial hair can make a guy look better and more girls have told me it makes me look better it’s true. But I just don’t like it myself. It makes me look older and covers my hollow cheeks. Plus I am age frauding so it’s in my advantage to keep no facial hair

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Darwined, Deleted member 22639 and 1 other person
spot on basically

This thread didnt aged well. But what can you say about retards who never left their basement.
Women want imparator looking maesthetic with beards.
Highest smv in world is different variation of nick bateman skull and grooming

Keep in mind the average woman is 38 (in America atleast)

Keep in mind the average woman is 38 (in America atleast)
Bruv this is retarded i have very good smv with prime women too you know what i mean and they guess me at 20yo despite the beard masculine grooming and bone structure.
Nick bateman looks and deviations >>> all for smv for all women of all age. Prettyboy is niche
There is a reason why he always mogged chico and somerhalder in womens polls

Bruv this is retarded i have very good smv with prime women too you know what i mean and they guess me at 20yo despite the beard masculine grooming and bone structure.
Nick bateman looks and deviations >>> all for smv for all women of all age. Prettyboy is niche
There is a reason why he always mogged chico and somerhalder in womens polls
Which polls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Which polls?
There were a website i forgot the name
Where they rated in masses models. Chico was always second to nick
And all the others
Sean opry gandy were wayyyyyy below

There were a website i forgot the name
Where they rated in masses models. Chico was always second to nick
And all the others