Facial Harmony = How good you look to other men

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Males can literally see 0% of the things women look for in the male face for survival and bite. Look up Meeks mugshot, oh but he's bald and wide nosed and doesn't have one direction hair so I guess he doesn't have meh facial hermony

But he has perfect forward maxilla, zygos, mandible and fwhr so that's why the picture made him a millionaire model

Shut it down this post is to low IQ

Harmony is on of the hardest things. I've made algo's that could measure how good your bones, Skin + Coloring , and Positioning is.

However Harmony can probably only be measured with an Algo on quantum computing . Since harmony is so complex some things can simultaneously true and false at the same time

If you'd like to know more about Harmony me and some other users chimed in here

https://looksmax.org/threads/on-harmony.5178/

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Shut it down this post is to low IQ

Harmony is on of the hardest things. I've made algo's that could measure how good your bones, Skin + Coloring , and Positioning is.

However Harmony can probably only be measured with an Algo on quantum computing . Since harmony is so complex some things can simultaneously true and false at the same time

If you'd like to know more about Harmony me and some other users chimed in here

https://looksmax.org/threads/on-harmony.5178/
That's not harmony though in the post it's health indicators and coloring

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Low iq post ngl

That's not harmony though in the post it's health indicators and coloring

I've still not come to a 100% conclusive answer

I even talked to a couple art teachers @ Columbia University and they could barely give me anything conclusive on harmony.

As far as I can tell currently it's skin + coloring in addition to your bones not deviating to far from what's heathy and average for a male.

Good Skin + Jay Leno Chin = Not harmonious

Good Skin + No Chin = Not harmonious

Good Skin + Big Jay-Z Lips = Not harmonious

But I got way closer to the essence of harmony than this poor post

I even talked to a couple art teachers @ Columbia University and they could barely give me anything conclusive on harmony.

As far as I can tell currently it's skin + coloring in addition to your bones not deviating to far from what's heathy and average for a male.

So basically just have consistently good features?

harmony is not a simple thing that can be described as skin+coloring or anything.

sometimes a single acne spot can destroy all of your harmony

there are things that only brain can understand but you can't describe it into the words

harmony is one of them, its a art in itself

8050e54fd2b4ceb033c8b98586a12972

This is the golden ratio. It is what your brain will percieve as beautiful. It is repated troughout the entire universe, its like an universial rule of asthethics.

Essentially this is what diffrenciates an ugly face from a beautiful face. These ratios will be seen repetadly across the face, sometimes in diffrent ways.

246x0w

It is also a health indicator because, asthethics = good genetics, cells working and reproducing according to universal ratios will work better.

Profile is no excpetion

Cl

Harmony is mostly about ratios. It is why Chico can get away with having a weak maxilla and still look insanely asthethic

59b5f198f6938cf8d2ab8246d622c2c0

Bone projection is also important to harmony as in form of some ratios. But bone projection is mostly important in its own way as another form of health indicator.

33jk8zq 1

Here is an example of a guy who looks decent because he has okay harmony, but lacks the bone projection. Altough he lacks width and chin is barely too long, but other than that the harmony isn't bad.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
harmony is not a simple thing that can be described as skin+coloring or anything.

sometimes a single acne spot can destroy all of your harmony

there are things that only brain can understand but you can't describe it into the words

harmony is one of them, its a art in itself
this. we decide if someone is gl in a few milli secs. our brain isn‘t picking up every feature at once, but just sees the harmony at first glance. Thats why it‘s the most important feature to have

JFL at the aspies measuring ratios and analyzing every single feature and skin color to tell if someone is GL or not

• +1
Reactions: ovrck
View attachment 9473

This is the golden ratio. It is what your brain will percieve as beautiful. It is repated troughout the entire universe, its like an universial rule of asthethics.

Essentially this is what diffrenciates an ugly face from a beautiful face. These ratios will be seen repetadly across the face, sometimes in diffrent ways.

View attachment 9476

It is also a health indicator because, asthethics = good genetics, cells working and reproducing according to universal ratios will work better.

Profile is no excpetion

View attachment 9484

Harmony is mostly about ratios. It is why Chico can get away with having a weak maxilla and still look insanely asthethic

View attachment 9488

Bone projection is also important to harmony as in form of some ratios. But bone projection is mostly important in its own way as another form of health indicator.

View attachment 9487

Here is an example of a guy who looks decent because he has okay harmony, but lacks the bone projection. Altough he lacks width and chin is barely too long, but other than that the harmony isn't bad.
If you think that harmony is saving that guy youre far from what women would think

If you think that harmony is saving that guy youre far from what women would think

Its not saving him because his shit bones have ruined him, but it makes him bareable to look at. Altough his harmony is not good enough to compensate for his shit bones, its a balance.

Beauty is more than harmony, but it was mainly what i was focusing on in this thread