Facial Implants Dr P.Schwartzmann

C

Carpediem

Iron
Hi,
I would like to ask , if anybody had a consultation with Dr. Pawel Schwartzmann in Berlin. He offers Cheek and Jawangle Implants.

He is a black man?

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I do not have any experience with this doctor.

However, I can only presume that he is more than capable of doing what he advertises. He is maxillofacial, and for guys like him, implanting implants or devices is a "simple" thing to do.

In this particular case, in my opinion, what you want to make sure you get right is the implants themselves. Most issues related to implants aren't health-related but aesthetic discrepancies.

Note that most maxillofacial or plastic surgeons do not get implants to look favorably for their patients. A lot has to do with the patients not knowing what they want and doctors not having a great system.

Everything I say should be taken with a grain of salt because I work with doctors, manufacturers, and patients. So, of course, I am biassed.

I think you are in good hands with that doctor.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Mongrelcel
I do not have any experience with this doctor.

However, I can only presume that he is more than capable of doing what he advertises. He is maxillofacial, and for guys like him, implanting implants or devices is a "simple" thing to do.

In this particular case, in my opinion, what you want to make sure you get right is the implants themselves. Most issues related to implants aren't health-related but aesthetic discrepancies.

Note that most maxillofacial or plastic surgeons do not get implants to look favorably for their patients. A lot has to do with the patients not knowing what they want and doctors not having a great system.

Everything I say should be taken with a grain of salt because I work with doctors, manufacturers, and patients. So, of course, I am biassed.

I think you are in good hands with that doctor.
two days after
"Dr P.Schwartzmann botched 10 of my friends, no I can't show pics"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6764 and Oberyn
two days after
"Dr P.Schwartzmann botched 10 of my friends, no I can't show pics"
I assume you are an adult. Do whatever you want with whatever doctor you prefer. If you are not an adult, maybe you should not be on this website. Have your mom help you with your surgery needs.

No you don't. This is legit medical fraud. Mods should ban this guy before he fucks up some naive man's life.

No you don't. This is legit medical fraud. Mods should ban this guy before he fucks up some naive man's life.
Kid, I have nothing for you. I already told you months ago that I won't help you - I can't help you or anyone else. I am not a doctor.

The only way to be sure to not be fucked up is to not do any surgery at all. Which I plead with you all. I’m paying the price for stupidity now

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Kid, I have nothing for you. I already told you months ago that I won't help you - I can't help you or anyone else. I am not a doctor.
You JUST SAID two comments up that you work in teh medical field. Stop this bullshit.

You JUST SAID two comments up that you work in teh medical field. Stop this bullshit.
Correct, but I am not a doctor. I can't help you. Contact a professional surgeon for all of your surgery needs.

Correct, but I am not a doctor. I can't help you. Contact a professional surgeon for all of your surgery needs.
I fucking hate the smarminess of this comment, as if I'm asking for your help. You're a fucking moron that doesn't know anything, as I've said multiple times. Why in the world would I want advice from someone like you? Are you being an asshole or are you truly this devoid of any self-awareness?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6764
The only way to be sure to not be fucked up is to not do any surgery at all. Which I plead with you all. I’m paying the price for stupidity now
What happened? Which surgery did you get?

What happened? Which surgery did you get?
Here

• +1
I fucking hate the smarminess of this comment, as if I'm asking for your help. You're a fucking moron that doesn't know anything, as I've said multiple times. Why in the world would I want advice from someone like you? Are you being an asshole or are you truly this devoid of any self-awareness?
You need a hug.

Look, kid, I am not going to help you because you mean trouble. Unfortunately, you are too immature, and I only work with people I like.

I take care of my guys, and sadly, I don't want to hang out with you. I am sure you are a nice kid, but you have proven to be too much of a pest.

Learn from this experience and know it is always better to be respectful and approach everyone you meet with respect and kindness.

No hard feelings. It is just not the right time.

Look, kid, I am not going to help you because you mean trouble. Unfortunately, you are too immature, and I only work with people I like.
I'm looking out for the people on this board and trying to ensure a high quality of discourse. For a high quality of discourse to prevail, you need to go.

Learn from this experience and know it is always better to be respectful and approach everyone you meet with respect and kindness.
I engaged you politely when I first encountered you, before I found out about what a pompous fraud you are. You talked like a fortune cookie and treated me like a child, and could not say a single thing that involved any insight. I'm talking to you the way you deserve to be talked to.

I'm looking out for the people on this board and trying to ensure a high quality of discourse. For a high quality of discourse to prevail, you need to go.

I engaged you politely when I first encountered you, before I found out about what a pompous fraud you are. You talked like a fortune cookie and treated me like a child, and could not say a single thing that involved any insight. I'm talking to you the way you deserve to be talked to.
Ok.

Don't just say "Ok." Log out of your account and don't come back. I mean it. You are a poison to this forum.

Don't just say "Ok." Log out of your account and don't come back. I mean it. You are a poison to this forum.
Lol! I feel bad for your mom. Is this how you are at home? Oh, man, someone didn't give you enough love as a child.

Kid, I am sorry but I will not help you. Go to sleep now. Go on

Lol! I feel bad for your mom. Is this how you are at home? Oh, man, someone didn't give you enough love as a child.

Kid, I am sorry but I will not help you. Go to sleep now. Go on
Now you are trying to pretend like I'm a child to minimize what I have to say. Arguing like a woman, again.

Based on the "likes" I have gotten so many times that I have called you out on your shit, it seems that no one here likes you. It is time for you to log out and leave this forum. You are just wasting your time. I don't know why you are trying to do on here, but it is pointless. Time to leave.

• +1