Surgeries will ruin your life

F

Forget it

Iron
Hello
I’m long time lurker of psl. Years. I have seen the thread by @CosmicMaxxer and that lead me to making my own experience with surgeries.

I have done so many surgeries also. Maybe 12 or more years. LL twice including multiple corrections and surgeries Achilles etc (6cm total), custom full facial implant surgery twice, rhino twice, otoplasty twice, voice surgery (fat injection- nothing happened), genio, first chin implant, ht twice scalp and eyebrow.

Notice most of these had to be done twice. Some will need third. That’s the first thing. There’s nearly always a fuck up. Or a revision needed. Surgeries don’t really work like you think. There’s always some issue.

Second, surgeons are full of shit. They’ll promise all and go along with it al and will fall short. Then no more help once done.

Third, Big one. There’s is no such thing as an ascension to Chad or slayer through surgery. Show me one. There’s none. Pipe dream. Sorry. You’ll get minor improvements at best with any surgery even radical. And I argue the trade off is not worth the effort at all.

So, a lot of young people here just posting for fun which is great. But anyone here like I was years ago thinking this will change your life and be some kind of sex god. FORGET IT! (Username 😜) won’t happen.

The wasted time all those years. Saving for surgeries makes you a hermit loser. Bad results and hiding after makes you a hermit loser. I am tragically too old now even if all went very well. Not worth it. I missed out.

And the trauma of all the surgeries. Probably 10-12+ Very long duration general anaesthesia. Body wrecked. Family worried all those years. Money. Brutal recoveries. Pain. Actual suffering. It’s rough. It has damaged me mentally no doubt.

the final result. I am not that much better looking or higher smv than the start. Also older now. Not worth it.
Obviously I won’t be sharing details and pics. But I have done all. Don’t want to be a meme on top of being a waste.

Anyway why share. Other account other day I am interested to hear what he thinks too. But it is not me trying to save the world. The reason I am sharing this is tragically. When you do these surgeries. When you research like crazy and know all kinds of terms and ideals etc. It doesn’t matter. When you have a problem. Outcome gone wrong etc. (Which IT WILL) then everyone will see you as the crazy deranged obsessed dysmorphic vain perfectionist idiot. And it will be seen as YOUR fault. Even when you do all right as a patient. Disaster. The shame of it all. The Shame of recovery is brutal, shame of looking “operated on” is brutal but nothing compares to when it goes wrong and all the objective reasoning in the world can’t communicate to people other than “you crazy vain fool”

so at least here people get it. Understand the attempts to ascend and goals etc.

but my warning as someone who has been through most of it. Forget it. It’s not “over” Blackpill ldar. But the surgeries are not worth it at all. Will ruin your life.
soft maxxes, being nt and social and accepting your looks match and rejections are better. Make small changes.
The reality is, even if you became Chad (which there is not one case of happening btw) even then, you’re still a fraud. Have to deal with that personally and with any future partner. And your genes will still be there for your kids.
Can’t fool nature.

hope you enjoyed the read and all. That’s my advice. Good luck to all trolls etc I won’t interact.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, RiceCel1234, UncDami and 84 others
proof of 12 surgeries, or this is cap. dudes trynna eliminate his competition lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Neroem, soover4me, Deleted member 43403 and 99 others
The Waluigu larping version of me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, A23ghskung, Fgsfds and 21 others
It’s fine if you know what you’re signing up for. But you’re right it’s a long road if you need multiple things…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, WanderingBurro, nulll and 32 others
proof of 12 surgeries, or this is cap. dudes trynna eliminate his competition lol
I immediately thought he was doing that as well lmfao

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, Deleted member 11875, A23ghskung and 10 others
Ya. I expected that reply. “High iq tactic to stop competition”
I’m not going to be putting pics etc. I’ll be very careful about details even.
Ask me any practical detail about surgeries and quiz me. Not Identity information tho. I’ve been through it.
beyond the theories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, A23ghskung, NECK&VOICE and 11 others
It’s fine if you know what you’re signing up for. But you’re right it’s a long road if you need multiple things…
Ya and that’s the thing. People may think. Insert x implant here and Chad. Doesn’t work like that. All the parts of face harmonious. And soft tissue always reacts in its own way. Doesn’t translate most times. It will all take years of your life for disappointment is what I am saying

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 4946, Gaia262 and 6 others
Ya. I expected that reply. “High iq tactic to stop competition”
I’m not going to be putting pics etc. I’ll be very careful about details even.
Ask me any practical detail about surgeries and quiz me. Not Identity information tho. I’ve been through it.
beyond the theories
You can at least post pics of like scans or surgery quotes like I did in my thread. No one can trace those.

• +1
Reactions: flaco, mrdolphin, Marsiere214 and 10 others
I will consider posting any proof stuff

point being. Even if I was fake. Which I am not. Is what I am saying true or not. Surgeries will not make you Chad. You will be disappointed.
You have been through so much as well.
Was it worth it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others

point being. Even if I was fake. Which I am not. Is what I am saying true or not. Surgeries will not make you Chad. You will be disappointed.
Was it worth it?
They took me from 3.75 to what will likely end up 6.5/10 once I'm recovered from my latest surgery. Everyone has different experiences. General competency, iq, planning ability, will make a difference in any endeavor you pursue in life. Though I'm skeptical someone without positive versions of those aforementioned attributes would accumulate enough money to get this many surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Neroem, m0ss26, WanderingBurro and 27 others
Ya and that’s the thing. People may think. Insert x implant here and Chad. Doesn’t work like that. All the parts of face harmonious. And soft tissue always reacts in its own way. Doesn’t translate most times. It will all take years of your life for disappointment is what I am saying
Some people do get a lot of satisfaction from surgery…

and a lot of people have said they would never have thought planning and getting surgery “could be so much fun.”

but I think you point out something very important and that’s being a hermit waiting for something to happen and letting life pass you by.

life doesn’t start after you get your surgeries, after you graduate, or make a certain income. Life is happening right now. In other words, be present. If someone is putting the whole rest of their life on hold for surgery then that’s the wrong way to go about it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 40471 and 52 others
They took me from 3.75 to what will likely end up 6.5/10 once I'm recovered from my latest surgery. Everyone has different experiences. General competency, iq, planning ability, will make a difference in any endeavor you pursue in life. Though I'm skeptical someone without positive versions of those aforementioned attributes would accumulate enough money to get this many surgeries.
I wish you the best. I truly hope you do go to 6.5 etc. Which is still above average and we know that is not good enough a lot of times to be Chad and win women from looks.

I don’t think capabilities of patient planning etc matter. End of day surgeon has to do a practical action surgery and then recovery is it’s own thing (which you will also know from LL)

ask me anything practical about surgeries and you’ll see.
I’m just giving me warning as someone who did it. What to expect. People please do as you like. There’s no surgery chads though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, It'snotover, randomvanish and 1 other person
some are legit bro my bimax and rhino cant make anything worse than it is already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, GetShrekt, FrenchChad and 20 others

and a lot of people have said they would never have thought planning and getting surgery “could be so much fun.”

but I think you point out something very important and that’s being a hermit waiting for something to happen and letting life pass you by.

life doesn’t start after you get your surgeries, after you graduate, or make a certain income. Life is happening right now. In other words, be present. If someone is putting the whole rest of their life on hold for surgery then that’s the wrong way to go about it.
My issue honestly. I feel my life hasn’t even started and I’m close to 23

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, incel194012940, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 16 others

Yes. There is a lot of avoiding activities trying to save money etc. Thinking not ready until surgery etc. And recovery and if problem. My last surgery facial implants. Looked “off”. I avoided people a lot over it. Took me 3 years to save money to have revision. And recovering now again. Alas. Doesn’t look fixed once again.
I have come to the conclusion of acceptance now. I have to just accept it.
I understand without pics it is hard to think what problem. My features are augmented. But I still have some “odd” unnatural parts like rounding or oversizing etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, arabcelxxx, Need2Ascend and 7 others

Will you ne joining us on the temporary discord after this site Is gone?

Yes. There is a lot of avoiding activities trying to save money etc. Thinking not ready until surgery etc. And recovery and if problem. My last surgery facial implants. Looked “off”. I avoided people a lot over it. Took me 3 years to save money to have revision. And recovering now again. Alas. Doesn’t look fixed once again.
I have come to the conclusion of acceptance now. I have to just accept it.
I understand without pics it is hard to think what problem. My features are augmented. But I still have some “odd” unnatural parts like rounding or oversizing etc.
How old?

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
I wish you the best. I truly hope you do go to 6.5 etc. Which is still above average and we know that is not good enough a lot of times to be Chad and win women from looks.

I don’t think capabilities of patient planning etc matter. End of day surgeon has to do a practical action surgery and then recovery is it’s own thing (which you will also know from LL)

ask me anything practical about surgeries and you’ll see.
I’m just giving me warning as someone who did it. What to expect. People please do as you like. There’s no surgery chads though.
6.5/10 in psl land, i.e. top 10% face, nevermind height, and the MS I've accumulated. Chad-lite at least. It should be quite sufficient for dating success.

If you don't think capabilities of planning matter then you haven't learned much. Because what I've observed is doctors will do nearly exactly what you tell them to. Once in a while a doctor will suck (Taban), but you learn who those are and revise their shoddy work. And even the crappiest surgery I've had didn't decline my L at all.

I'm not sure what can be asked that can't be easily answered by someone who just browsed forums. Why did you get your Achilles lengthened only having done 6 cm lengthening? And how much did you do femurs?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, TurkishAscender, Danish_Retard and 5 others
some are legit bro my bimax and rhino cant make anything worse than it is already
Have you gotten this yet? I’m sure it will fix failos etc and wish you well and easy recovery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and .👽.
My issue honestly. I feel my life hasn’t even started and I’m close to 23
Go out with your friends and have fun. Honestly. And chase women. Be rejected. Chase your looks match and be prepared to chase below match for one nighter.
If procedure happens for improvement great. But live

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, NECK&VOICE, Makeup_Rules and 15 others
Tom Cruise's existence refutes this whole thread

• +1
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing, m0ss26, nayb and 17 others
6.5/10 in psl land, i.e. top 10% face, nevermind height, and the MS I've accumulated. Chad-lite at least. It should be quite sufficient for dating success.

If you don't think capabilities of planning matter then you haven't learned much. Because what I've observed is doctors will do nearly exactly what you tell them to. Once in a while a doctor will suck (Taban), but you learn who those are and revise their shoddy work. And even the crappiest surgery I've had didn't decline my L at all.

I'm not sure what can be asked that can't be easily answered by someone who just browsed forums. Why did you get your Achilles lengthened only having done 6 cm lengthening? And how much did you do femurs?
I don’t understand psl rating it’s too erratic. Let’s just say percentiles. In a random bar with young women. Are you higher smv than 80% of all guys there? That’s what it takes to start. Chad sex from looks alone would be top 1-2% percentile compared to others.

planning. The issue is. Can do all the planning. Things will happen in surgery unexpected. And recovery. And things we don’t know about. For example. Implant. Stretch soft tissue badly. Insertions. Attachments. All can cause trouble

I have also had top Manhattan doctors down to third world doctors. No guarantee either. Planning is crucial. I agree. But there will be unforeseen issues come up too

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, A23ghskung, TurkishAscender and 1 other person
I don’t understand psl rating it’s too erratic. Let’s just say percentiles. In a random bar with young women. Are you higher smv than 80% of all guys there? That’s what it takes to start. Chad sex from looks alone would be top 1-2% percentile compared to others.

planning. The issue is. Can do all the planning. Things will happen in surgery unexpected. And recovery. And things we don’t know about. For example. Implant. Stretch soft tissue badly. Insertions. Attachments. All can cause trouble

I have also had top Manhattan doctors down to third world doctors. No guarantee either. Planning is crucial. I agree. But there will be unforeseen issues come up too
Clearly if I'm top 10% face and top 10% height, and top 1% MS then I'll be in the top 20% smv in any location.
You didn't answer my question about your LL. And you said you had two LL's for 6 cm total, with an Achilles lengthening. Which is as ignorant and nonsensical of an LL strategy as I've ever heard to the point I'm fairly certain you made it up.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 23554, randomvanish and 3 others
salludon ascended 2.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing, m0ss26, Deleted member 23554 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 23554, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Finally a high IQ Michael Jackson pill to surgery copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Vain786, rydofx and 2 others
I assume you started at a base of like 5-6/10 and already had success with women, so you just did surgeries to try and get to Chad without any real glaring failos. Assuming you were around normie, none of those surgeries would make a massive difference to your face unlike jaw implants, bimax, orbital augmentation, etc.

6cm LL won't really do much imo. Height doesn't really matter past 5'9", and there's barely any noticeable difference between 5'9" and 5'11". There's also the risk of ruining your proportions which is the most important thing when it comes to getting women.

For someone like me or other users who were 3-4/10 outcasts before surgery, this advice is pointless. Life doesn't start until you reach a certain looks level.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 40471, Deleted member 4946 and 24 others
Clearly if I'm top 10% face and top 10% height, and top 1% MS then I'll be in the top 20% smv in any location.
You didn't answer my question about your LL. And you said you had two LL's for 6 cm total, with an Achilles lengthening. Which is as ignorant and nonsensical of an LL strategy as I've ever heard to the point I'm fairly certain you made it up.
Please refrain from this attack mode. You are who you are regardless of what o say. No need.

my first cross lengthening I had issues with logistics and could not begin lengthening. So I had to heal up and start again with just tibia. External only. so 6 cm tibia lead to me needing Achilles lengthening.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 16275, Yerico7 and 5 others
Please refrain from this attack mode. You are who you are regardless of what o say. No need.

my first cross lengthening I had issues with logistics and could not begin lengthening. So I had to heal up and start again with just tibia. External only. so 6 cm tibia lead to me needing Achilles lengthening.
So you did "cross-lengthening" in some third-world country, got minimal gain, to the extent you needed Achilles lengthening for an amount most people don't even need a gastroc-soleus release for?
What's to say you didn't cheap out on all your facial surgeries and plan them equally as poorly?

This is why I am frustrated with this crap. There are plenty of smart capable ppl on this forum who could radically improve by choosing top doctors in 1st world countries and planning their surgeries correctly. And you're trying to use your poor experience filled with cutting corners, picking cheap options, and poor planning, to dissuade them from trying to improve. And you're too arrogant to even admit you made mistakes in your supposed journey.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 40471, Mureau and 6 others
I assume you started at a base of like 5-6/10 and already had success with women, so you just did surgeries to try and get to Chad without any real glaring failos. Assuming you were around normie, none of those surgeries would make a massive difference to your face unlike jaw implants, bimax, orbital augmentation, etc.

6cm LL won't really do much imo. Height doesn't really matter past 5'9", and there's barely any noticeable difference between 5'9" and 5'11". There's also the risk of ruining your proportions which is the most important thing when it comes to getting women.

For someone like me or other users who were 3-4/10 outcasts before surgery, this advice is pointless. Life doesn't start until you reach a certain looks level.
Yes I was average in many ways. I have done extensive facial work though. Pretty much augmented all my face. With resulting issues. Although improvement to features. The problems of slight uncanny ruin it.
agreed on the 6cm LL wouldn’t bother again.
If you are a tall 3-4 facially. Depending on exact facial issue. Could you get to tall normie with the minimum surgery if even. And then get looksmatch? Is that good enough. I’d settle for that

Aga
So you did "cross-lengthening" in some third-world country, got minimal gain, to the extent you needed Achilles lengthening for an amount most people don't even need a gastroc-soleus release for?
What's to say you didn't cheap out on all your facial surgeries and plan them equally as poorly?

This is why I am frustrated with this crap. There are plenty of smart capable ppl on this forum who could radically improve by choosing top doctors in 1st world countries and planning their surgeries correctly. And you're trying to use your poor experience filled with cutting corners, picking cheap options, and poor planning, to dissuade them from trying to improve. And you're too arrogant to even admit you made mistakes in your supposed journey.

I didn’t expect you to be so aggressive attacking for some reason. Yes I went to Russia. I can not afford $150k paley prices

of course I made mistakes. Hence me sharing my disappointed experiences. But I think I know as much as anyone regarding theories and facial composition etc and abilities.
I don’t wish to have a tit for tat argument about “you are not smart enough” kind of thing. I planned very well. I know all the info expected. I would love to meet a patient as well research and informed as me. Doesn’t matter. There’ll be issues.
And most importantly. After all the effort. Is it worth it? I don’t think it is at all. The suffering. The disappointment.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Danish_Retard
Yes I was average in many ways. I have done extensive facial work though. Pretty much augmented all my face. With resulting issues. Although improvement to features. The problems of slight uncanny ruin it.
agreed on the 6cm LL wouldn’t bother again.
If you are a tall 3-4 facially. Depending on exact facial issue. Could you get to tall normie with the minimum surgery if even. And then get looksmatch? Is that good enough. I’d settle for that
I'm 6'7" and started with a 3-4/10 face and now around 4.75-5/10. Hasn't helped at all. You still miss out of the networking and social group development, especially if you started after college like I did. You really need to have an 80th percentile face at the least in order to turn your life around without friend groups since everything will have be done online, especially with COVID.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member, AscendingHero and 3 others
Did you have eye surgery
is your eye area good

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Finally a high IQ Michael Jackson pill to surgery copers
This is a very true point

elites with all the money and connections look how many are botched and uncanny. What can peasants like us expect. Realistically. Granted there are some exceptional cases with elites

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, arabcelxxx, NECK&VOICE and 6 others
Aga

I didn’t expect you to be so aggressive attacking for some reason. Yes I went to Russia. I can not afford $150k paley prices

of course I made mistakes. Hence me sharing my disappointed experiences. But I think I know as much as anyone regarding theories and facial composition etc and abilities.
I don’t wish to have a tit for tat argument about “you are not smart enough” kind of thing. I planned very well. I know all the info expected. I would love to meet a patient as well research and informed as me. Doesn’t matter. There’ll be issues.
And most importantly. After all the effort. Is it worth it? I don’t think it is at all. The suffering. The disappointment.
The suffering and disappointment for YOU. At the very least, you picked cheap doctors. You could have gone to Giotikas or Donghoon Lee for like 45k. I refuse to believe someone with such excellent knowledge would suffer so much disappointment. Facial surgeries are actually decently predictable if you know what you're doing and go to competent docs.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but you don't even have the humility to admit you made mistakes or lacked sufficient foresight (already having admitted you did "cross-lengthening", the shoddiest thing you could do LL-wise), so I don't think your experience should be taken seriously by young competent up-and-coming looksmaxxers. And now you think you can give an authoritative stance on the usefulness of surgeries. Dunning-Kruger effect imo.

• +1
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing, Sny, Deleted member 40471 and 12 others
I'm 6'7" and started with a 3-4/10 face and now around 4.75-5/10. Hasn't helped at all. You still miss out of the networking and social group development, especially if you started after college like I did. You really need to have an 80th percentile face at the least in order to turn your life around without friend groups since everything will have be done online, especially with COVID.
I get ya. Especially if we expect to be Chad and have all the sex with minimal effort. But just to be a sociable guy with good friends and a decent dating/sex life. You could do that now. I could. Not Chad. And many rejections. But maybe we have to just accept that. That’s what I think

The suffering and disappointment for YOU. At the very least, you picked cheap doctors. You could have gone to Giotikas or Donghoon Lee for like 45k. I refuse to believe someone with such excellent knowledge would suffer so much disappointment. Facial surgeries are actually decently predictable if you know what you're doing and go to competent docs.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but you don't even have the humility to admit you made mistakes or lacked sufficient foresight (already having admitted you did "cross-lengthening", the shoddiest thing you could do LL-wise), so I don't think your experience should be taken seriously by young competent up-and-coming looksmaxxers. And now you think you can give an authoritative stance on the usefulness of surgeries. Dunning-Kruger effect imo.
You are too defensive and maybe triggered. I wish you well

I’m giving my experience for what I think is a massive amount of surgeries. Not worth it at all.
I look forward to seeing all the chads after their surgeries. I can’t wait to be proved wrong. Best of luck to all

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
You are too defensive and maybe triggered. I wish you well
You did cross-lengthening and an Achilles release on 6 cm, your opinion is invalid my man.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, 5.5psl, A23ghskung and 3 others
same buddy
i did jaw implants, jaw surgery, genioplasty, infraorbital rim implants, almond eyes surgery, 2 LL's and have 0 changes in my life so far..
its all about genetics
Not sure if serious.
nit even if so. That would be so much on the body to do all that. If you had any complications. If it worked out well great.

I don’t think cost/benefit on these things is worth it

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 5786
Not sure if serious.
nit even if so. That would be so much on the body to do all that. If you had any complications. If it worked out well great.

I don’t think cost/benefit on these things is worth it
I can tell by the lack of subtlety in your posts you are an average intelligence person. In which case ya, don't bother with surgery. It's a complicated ordeal that only bright people, or those humble enough to follow others' advice, should pursue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, A23ghskung, DarkLooks and 12 others
Jus
Did you have eye surgery
is your eye area good
I had brow implants and infra orbital rim implants along with malar.
this stretch caused hollowing space at the lateral canthus and looks odd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Gaia262, NarrowJaw and 3 others
What people don’t understand here is that it’s all about your base. If u have big failos like narrow skull, narrow IPD, non existent orbitals, bad body structure or bad pheno there is no point on surgerymaxing trying to become chad . If you just need some jaw work and other minor procedures like a rhino or a hair transplant surgeries is the way to go.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Yerico7, Deprived and 19 others
What people don’t understand here is that it’s all about your base. If u have big failos like narrow skull, narrow IPD, non existent orbitals, bad body structure or bad pheno there is no point on surgerymaxing. If you just need some jaw work and other minor procedures like a rhino or a hair transplant surgeries is the way to go.
na I had all those failos and made them strong.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Danish_Retard, Gaia262 and 2 others

Was it worth it?
You write like @eduardkoopman with marginally better English skills

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Biiyo03, Pumanator and 9 others
na I had all those failos and made them strong.
he is coping hard obviously, but going from 5'7 to 6'1 not worth it
too long legs and short arms as a result, not aesthetic

you should have stopped at 5'10 bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pppokerface, STEVE GAMING, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member