Facial Ratio Analysis

DefinitelyNT

DefinitelyNT

Aut chad aut nihil
Are they cope? Overrated? What % would you place on their role in determining attractiveness, and also which ratios are most valuable? I used the looksrate website (http://looksrate.rf.gd/) and manually checked my ratios, with results below, which are generally good but not without flaws.

However, since I'm on this forum, I think it's obvious ratios should be seen much more as guiding principles than as rules. That is, you don't need them to be attractive, and if you do have them you aren't necessarily attractive.

e.g. Chico's chin to philtrum ratio may be below 'ideal', but it suits him very well. Additionally, I think a midface beyond 1.1 like mine - or even 1.05 - can start looking too compact, whereas 'excessively' long midfaces (<0.95) can actually elevate the impression of a person's class and status.

Is this all bs? Water? Would be very interested if people could provide some real-life examples too, e.g. high psl/gl guys who confirm/refute ratio theory.

Looksrated stats

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Graham and thecel
Are they cope? Overrated? What % would you place on their role in determining attractiveness, and also which ratios are most valuable? I used the looksrate website (http://looksrate.rf.gd/) and manually checked my ratios, with results below, which are generally good but not without flaws.

However, since I'm on this forum, I think it's obvious ratios should be seen much more as guiding principles than as rules. That is, you don't need them to be attractive, and if you do have them you aren't necessarily attractive.

e.g. Chico's chin to philtrum ratio may be below 'ideal', but it suits him very well. Additionally, I think a midface beyond 1.1 like mine - or even 1.05 - can start looking too compact, whereas 'excessively' long midfaces (<0.95) can actually elevate the impression of a person's class and status.

Is this all bs? Water? Would be very interested if people could provide some real-life examples too, e.g. high psl/gl guys who confirm/refute ratio theory.

View attachment 2132716
Use a measurement app and do it yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
This website is cope
Beauty isn’t made by ratios @Preston

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, thecel, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
This website is cope
I agree, would you rank ratios as having 0 importance? 20% etc? And what else do you think plays the biggest role?

use an image measuring app and measure ratios yourself you fucking retard greycel
I did, read the first paragraph lol. Double checked in paint

use imagemeter.
bruh what's wrong with paint? Imagemeter doesn't even give unit values by default looks like a PITA. Besides the point of this post isn't to calc my ratios, it's to discuss how un/important they are, and what else we should rely

bruh what's wrong with paint? Imagemeter doesn't even give unit values by default looks like a PITA. Besides the point of this post isn't to calc my ratios, it's to discuss how un/important they are, and what else we should rely
Imagemeter is far more accurate
Looks overall consists of ratios, coloring, dimorphism, indicators of health

• +1
Reactions: User49, cancercell and DefinitelyNT
Imagemeter is far more accurate
Looks overall consists of ratios, coloring, dimorphism, indicators of health
Any idea how you'd rank them?

Asian looksrated
10991402 6808091 Austin posts videos to his Astro Sky YouTube account about mewin a 25 1552664

Yeji2 looksrated

over

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
This website is cope

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT and volcelfatcel
Last edited:
some of those are mismeasured + the tool is for men not women, but overall has some good examples of why ratios are flawed (e.g. white guy has objectively long midface).

Actually on reflection .95 isn't even that long for midface, it's around .9 and below where things are supposed to look bad. So not sure if he's a good example of bad ratios
IDK, I just assumed it was calibrated for men, so I found it amusing when it came back that the obvious female had better ratios than the 2 men :lul:

I didn't bother manually adjusting anything as when I fed it my pics the AI got it dead on, and time spent adjusting is time spent not slaying.

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
Was hard to find a good pic of Somerhalder because of his stupid fucking smirk but I took a look at it and his ratios aren't even that bad. ~0.91 midface (how did you get 0.82?) which is unideal but obviously not horrific. FWHR of 1.74 is also not actually bad, since the high end is generally defined as 1.8-1.9 according to this: https://magnumworkshop.com/fwhr-and-attractiveness/.

Naturally his bigonial width is a bit uncanny, but other measures like mouth to nose, pfl, es are all good. I suppose he's an example of how a few 'bad' (not death tier) ratios can be nullified if there are other good features present. Also shows how not all 'bad' ratios are made equal, e.g. it's much better to have excessive bigonial width than insufficient

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
IDK, I just assumed it was calibrated for men, so I found it amusing when it came back that the obvious female had better ratios than the 2 men :lul:

I didn't bother manually adjusting anything as when I fed it my pics the AI got it dead on, and time spent adjusting is time spent not slaying.
I used the same pics and adjusted manually, AI definitely isn't perfect esp when it comes to jaws for some reason. And yes bro definitely get back to slaying, Yeji is one more cold shower away

• JFL
Reactions: Graham