Facial structure stop being doomer

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Stop with muh jb , real good genetic women peak 18-25 and good genetic men peak 23-32.

You only use prime in reference to subhuman genes, cos theyre prone to building no bones (only fatpads and collagen saved u)

@FacialStructure404 gandy at 32 and meeks at 35 were beasts. Go slay bro, only thing holding u back is ur lack of moustache

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, St.TikTokcel, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 4 others
Monica belluci at 30, if foid can look good at 30 then male who defintely atleast 38 if not balding or recessed

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, the BULL and Timmy
Stop with muh jb , real good genetic women peak 18-25 and good genetic men peak 23-32.

You only use prime in reference to subhuman genes, cos theyre prone to building no bones (only fatpads and collagen saved u)

@FacialStructure404 gandy at 32 and meeks at 35 were beasts. Go slay bro, only thing holding u back is ur lack of moustache
I have a tall skull

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea

Only thing holding me back is saggy bloated gaunt oldcel boneless face 💀

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Only thing holding me back is saggy bloated gaunt oldcel boneless face 💀
thats why you need stache like ur avi elordi face also melting but he has tall skull and aristocrat lookz like u

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
thats why you need stache like ur avi elordi face also melting but he has tall skull and aristocrat lookz like u
He has width and bone. I don’t. Just sag and narrowness

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He has width and bone. I don’t. Just sag and narrowness
post current face i will ascend u smv wise, i have a lot of know on what styles look good and what can cover up failos

post current face i will ascend u smv wise, i have a lot of know on what styles look good and what can cover up failos
I’ve shopped my face 1000x to look better and it’s always when i add the illusion of bone, width, and skin tightness that i look better. No mustache is gonna ascend me. It will make me look like a stereotypical pedo.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, St.TikTokcel and BrahminBoss
hey Brahm, looking good out there 👍

View attachment 2913983 I’ve shopped my face 1000x to look better and it’s always when i add the illusion of bone, width, and skin tightness that i look better. No mustache is gonna ascend me. It will make me look like a stereotypical pedo.
Ok first thing that comes to mind is long hair, this will solve two things, cove up lack of malar bone and increase perceived ipd,

while also elongating the skull so that the long midface seems to come from a more robust skull and not a lack of downgrowth (although latter is not completely inescepable but with ur general features its not that imp)

A more bushy moustache can give u a 80s look , george harrison type hippie esque although it may impact ur career a bit but who cares ull attract more ladies,

For the chin again I would do a goatee like depp, and all thats left now is to get jacked af , a tan (to contrast with ur eye colour it will mog harrddd) and then shred any remaining fat although i dont think ramirez tier bf good for u , ur appeal needs to come from ur physiognomy not from bone mass although if u want u can get malar infra surgery which will ascend u hard

a bronzer under ur undereyes and ur all set

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and FacialStructure404
View attachment 2913983 I’ve shopped my face 1000x to look better and it’s always when i add the illusion of bone, width, and skin tightness that i look better. No mustache is gonna ascend me. It will make me look like a stereotypical pedo.
All I needed was a stache bro! Thanks 😍
C104F77E D70A 472E 9279 F05088752B42

• Love it
Reactions: dehydrated and BrahminBoss
  • +1
why laugh , ur afraid to do something new cos of ur abused dog syndrome but trust me bro if u grow into those looks u will be insanely surprised at how much pussy ur gonna get
I’ll give it a shot because I have nothing to lose, but hardmaxxing would do more for me than coping with what I have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and BrahminBoss
I’ll give it a shot because I have nothing to lose, but hardmaxxing would do more for me than coping with what I have
well atleast w the long hair ull solve a bit of the ipd midface and malar failo, ofc u can hardmax later down the line but rn if say u do this and get pussy then ull rethink your choices and only get the best bang for buck and relatively safe surgery which is imo infra-malar implants.

This guy also has ur same skull ipd problem and look he solved it with longer hair, ofc hes much older in right and his infras only gotten worse but u can see if he pulled that off younger no one would give fuck about his shit ipd and death tier pfl

well atleast w the long hair ull solve a bit of the ipd midface and malar failo, ofc u can hardmax later down the line but rn if say u do this and get pussy then ull rethink your choices and only get the best bang for buck and relatively safe surgery which is imo infra-malar implants.

This guy also has ur same skull ipd problem and look he solved it with longer hair, ofc hes much older in right and his infras only gotten worse but u can see if he pulled that off younger no one would give fuck about his shit ipd and death tier pfl

View attachment 2913999View attachment 2914000
He has way more bone than me and a smaller skull + im pretty sure he’s hardmaxxed. Him and I aren’t comparable. He has zygos, jaw, better nose, better skin, etc

He has way more bone than me and a smaller skull + im pretty sure he’s hardmaxxed. Him and I aren’t comparable. He has zygos, jaw, better nose, better skin, etc
send ur physique atm, u skin mog him hard

I’ve shopped my face 1000x to look better and it’s always when i add the illusion of bone, width, and skin tightness that i look better. No mustache is gonna ascend me. It will make me look like a stereotypical pedo.
All u need to do is grow to 6'5 and 1000 miles of facial bone
Worked for elordi

• JFL
One month of tret and Ull skinmog him u just have dark spots
I’ve been using tret and microneedling for 1.5 years. It has effectively done nothing for my skin quality

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bro this doomer jfl, you need just 600mg Lyrica and some club I guarantee you'll fuck by the end of that night

• JFL
bro this doomer jfl, you need just 600mg Lyrica and some club I guarantee you'll fuck by the end of that night
600 will dick even work?

• JFL
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
600 will dick even work?
true by the time I get there I just leave the club because that shit makes me so confident I feel like everyone there that night doesn't deserve me, take the attention and go home jerk off to pics of 18 yo me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and BrahminBoss
15yo is king

MEN PEAK AT 35 YOU COPING INCEL PHAGGOTS. THAT IS AFTER THEY FINISH UNI AT 30 ON AVERAGE.

• JFL