Facial yoga exercises, do they work?

D

DrMaze

Iron

Is this a meme or actually works? Anyone seriously tried?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
salludon did them for hollow cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, BradAniston and DrMaze
salludon did them for hollow cheeks

yeah but that guy might be a larp

idk

ask anyone who has ascended here if theyve ever done them and theres your answer

i tried the exercises to raise the under eyelids, apparently someone told me here that by doing resistance training to the lower eyelids (which are thin muscles) you are gonna stretch them out more and they will droop more. I stopped doing them. Idk about other facial yoga exercises (like lips, nose etc) but eye exercises seem kinda off

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Good_Little_Goy and DrMaze
i tried the exercises to raise the under eyelids, apparently someone told me here that by doing resistance training to the lower eyelids (which are thin muscles) you are gonna stretch them out more and they will droop more. I stopped doing them. Idk about other facial yoga exercises (like lips, nose etc) but eye exercises seem kinda off

I would be doing those, for how long did you try them?

even 1mm would help me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
I would be doing those, for how long did you try them?

even 1mm would help me
months and my lower eyelids felt weird and i got more droopy lower eyelids but i quit, i've heard it takes months for the lower eyelids to go back to normal. Idk if other exercises are legit but i recommend u dont mess with the eye muscles since

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Good_Little_Goy and DrMaze
months and my lower eyelids felt weird and i got more droopy lower eyelids but i quit, i've heard it takes months for the lower eyelids to go back to normal. Idk if other exercises are legit but i recommend u dont mess with the eye muscles since

do you think all the comments and likes on the video are retarded? (Serious question)

I see on the comments many ppl having results

do you think all the comments and likes on the video are retarded? (Serious question)

I see on the comments many ppl having results
idk droopy eyelids can be caused by weak muscles, poor facial growth or genetics, those who got results probably had weak muscles caused by a disease or idk. Maybe i overdid the eyelid exercises , maybe i squinted too hard idk, i'm not doing them again.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Xd

• JFL
Reactions: DrMaze