Facial yoga the biggest cope or a truth?

D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
I've seen some friends doing this facial yoga thing because another friend supposedly managed to improve his jaw with this. Do you think this is a fucking lie or a reality?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
its a lieeeeeeeeee
your friends are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl and Deleted member 31845
Sometimes I consider it just to get the blood flowing through my face but I don't know if it has any merit. Most people just seem to dunk on it and I too am inclined to believe it won't do much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
The state of the forum

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jesha and Deleted member 31845
@thecel this is what im talking about
more and more users like this will join absolutely bluepilling the atmosphere of the forum.

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

La Casa De Papel Shock GIF by NETFLIX

BAN ALL GRAYCELS AND BLUECELS AND MAKE THE FORUM PRIVATE, MAKE .ORG GREAT AGAIN

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, thecel and Jamaldickjavontus
Sometimes I consider it just to get the blood flowing through my face but I don't know if it has any merit. Most people just seem to dunk on it and I too am inclined to believe it won't do much.

And what benefits has blood flowing brought you?

@thecel this is what im talking about
more and more users like this will join absolutely bluepilling the atmosphere of the forum.

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

La Casa De Papel Shock GIF by NETFLIX

BAN ALL GRAYCELS AND BLUECELS AND MAKE THE FORUM PRIVATE, MAKE .ORG GREAT AGAIN
we all started out as a graycel.
It's like hating children knowing that you used to be one…

Btw: It is a question, not a statement. If it were, I would accept that it’s directly a blue pill

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zura and 5.5psl
And what benefits has blood flowing brought you?
Sources tell me blood flow helps bring more colouring to the skin so not to look so dead. Don't know if it'll work or to what degree though.

• +1
we all started out as a graycel.
It's like hating children knowing that you used to be one…
nowadays you guys come from tiktok/reddit, i came here after watching absolutely all inceltv and flms videos so I wasn't cucking the forum.

btw hows your modeling career going?

• +1
Btw: It is a question, not a statement. If it were, I would accept that it’s directly a blue pill
It's the fact that you're asking such a question

Ok, dont be shy, ask the questions you want to ask, it's just that this site is pretty different to reddit

• +1
nowadays you guys come from tiktok/reddit
I was on lookism.net, I came back because things about James history started appearing on YouTube (and since James was here, I joined). Anyway, I have no idea why I decided to start talking here in the first place, since I only came because of James. apart from that, also it was not necessary to register on this site because I’m not fat anymore and my journey to get rid of my fat was in lookism.

btw hows your modeling career going?
They haven't responded yet, but it's normal. that takes 1 month or 2 months according to an a friend who works at Img.

In any case, I will be making a post for each answer that they give me.

Thanks for the question.

I was on lookism.net, I came back because things about James history started appearing on YouTube (and since James was here, I joined). Anyway, I have no idea why I decided to start talking here in the first place, since I only came because of James. apart from that, also it was not necessary to register on this site because I’m not fat anymore and my journey to get rid of my fat was in lookism.
Dw
They haven't responded yet, but it's normal. that takes 1 month or 2 months according to an a friend who works at Img.

In any case, I will be making a post for each answer that they give me.

Thanks for the question.
Good luck. If you get into it, could you tell me if the whole "suck cock to become better known" is legit?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro