Fact. Korean men are way more popular in SEA than whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
view the link bro. I know it's suicidefuel for ricecels as some looksminned white can go to SEA and fuck prime foids
you are getting the bottom of the barrel yet you are over here bragging. Dude you might actually be worse than @Predeterminism who brags about his online girlfriend :ROFLMAO: well maybe not hes probably more mentally retarded

view the link bro. I know it's suicidefuel for ricecels as some looksminned white can go to SEA and fuck prime foids
dude i just saw your face. no wonder you need this forum :lul::forcedsmile: also a 16 year old? cumskins are the number one pedophiles statistically so you are also just following the statistics eh?

SEA women are beasts. They can keep them.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
yup, skin cancer patient number 30 on this forum is getting triggered. Seems like u didnt take ur anti depressant today eh? why do all of u cumskins love to use hardcore drugs thats bad for u but hate taking pills thats supposed to be good for you, supposedly. :ROFLMAO: soon youll just be another statistics like ur dad eh? foam coming out his mouth :D:ROFLMAO:
chink chonk 100 muhh engrish

chink chonk 100 muhh engrish
says you are SEA ethnic. you a SEA? No wonder you are pissed. I would be too :ROFLMAO::feelswhy: arguing with dorrito nose retards may be the easest along with cumskins :ROFLMAO:

@buflek @190cm90kg my threads:truth

oh yeah this one for u buflek :ROFLMAO:

Huge cope lol