- low skeletal muscle mass

-30% more fat cells in the abdominal region hence skinny fat look

- 30% less lung capacity

-excess hair everywhere

-small dicks

-prone to gynocomestia

- short height 5ft 6 average

-bloated faces

-suffer from metabolic syndrome diabetes and high blood pressure.

-prone to heart disease.

problems with dandruff

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 28610, AlexBrown84 and 29 others
- predisposed to bald early

- 30% less lung capacity

-excess hair everywhere

-small dicks

-prone to gynocomestia

-bloated faces

-prone to heart disease.

problems with dandruff

Indians literally are genetic trash holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Lolcel, Deleted member 3526 and 12 others
I'm tired of the ”oh this race is inferior and sucks” shit
Nigga, if you're active on this site, your SMV is curry tier, that makes them your people by default. Quit bashing them to make yourself sleep better at night

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16369 and 36 others
Nigga, if you're active on this site, your SMV is curry tier, that makes them your people by default

Nigga, I am of Indian heritage. Im producing statistics and studies not anecdotal evidence this forum spits out.

You virtue signalling for reactions? Deal with facts son.

Indians are also the richest and most educated ethnicity in the USA and UK this we can be proud of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275, joseph and 18 others

- 30% less lung capacity

-excess hair everywhere

-small dicks

-prone to gynocomestia

-bloated faces

-prone to heart disease.

problems with dandruff

The urge to rope is much stronger after reading this... All because of an arranged marriage between my subhuman Dravidian father and North Indid mother... ONE PARENT FFS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275, Lolcel and 3 others
Nigga, I am of Indian heritage. Im producing statistics and studies not anecdotal evidence this forum spits out.

You virtue signalling for reactions? Deal with facts son.
Another self hating brown boy. Tell me how you managed to not rope through all these years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
so true lmao

i have several things on this list.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Any race but the white race is inferior stop coping .
I can’t accept that. It’s not that whites are superior. It’s that Indians are ln all sense of the word, inferior.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 3526 and 7 others
This is so sad :cry::cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and TheAscendedOne
curries should be low inhib enough to fuck a white stacy and weed out the certain negative genetic aspects or just die. no hate towards anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
I guess statistics were normal till they put @AbandonShip's genes in this poll

Then it all went screwed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275 and 13 others
I can’t accept that. It’s not that whites are superior. It’s that Indians are ln all sense of the word, inferior.

Whites are superior in every sense they deserved the british empire for the curries weaknesses of being unable to build a civilization themselves they are more beautiful as well.

Blacks deserved what they got for the similar status of us curries stop coping in thinking any race but the white race isn't inferior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6401, StolenDays and 3 others
I dont care about indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others

Then it all went screwed

Our down fall occured when all of the aryans that came to curry land didn't stay in curry land and bred with all the people's

• +1
Then why do Indians consider themselves the master race?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Uglybrazilian, turkproducer and 5 others

Then it all went screwed
Stfu fag i dont even know who you are

• +1
Whites are superior in every sense they deserved the british empire for the curries weaknesses of being unable to build a civilization themselves they are more beautiful as well.

Blacks deserved what they got for the similar status of us curries stop coping in thinking any race but the white race isn't inferior
🤨🤨🤨

Mughal empire????

You’re a self hater, you’re pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
Then why do Indians consider themselves the master race?

Which indian does ?????????????? you tell me i don't i think were inferior at the same time though i will call out chinks and negroids for trying to shit on us an inferior being should not try to shit on others.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
🤨🤨🤨

Mughal empire????

He Worships the white men, as you should too nibba. If not you will go to hell😡

• +1
🤨🤨🤨

Mughal empire????

Dude i self hate cause i hate curries honestly i hate them i didn't wanna be born a curry

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Dude i self hate cause i hate curries honestly i hate them i didn't wanna be born a curry
I would rather be black tbh lmao. Being associated with curry is death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
I would rather be black tbh lmao. Being associated with curry is death sentence.

Yeah true but on other senses their better in that their closer to white don't get me wrong were far on the pca very far but were closer than negroids and chink's.

I find it an insult to be insulted by them of all people i can accept the comparison with a middle easterner but them their gonna be shitting on us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Nigga, if you're active on this site, your SMV is curry tier, that makes them your people by default. Quit bashing them to make yourself sleep better at night
reacted just to support the ratio prince tbh

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
no curry here is chad enough (except me) to become the next psl god and make being a curry seem like the ultimate halo as i mog gandy o pry and chico into oblivion and beyond.

curries you can thank me by killing yourself

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep

• +1

Britain was historically a backwater outpost of the Roman Empire while India was the economic and cultural center of the world for thousands of years uncontested, JFL.

These are just the last 2000 years, the gap was much larger prior. The west didn't surpass India until the mid 19th century. All empires rise and fall, we're witnessing the terminal decline of the west, you're coping if you don't admit to that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 1973 and 10 others
Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Britain was historically a backwater outpost of the Roman Empire while India was the economic and cultural center of the world for thousands of years uncontested, JFL.

These are just the last 2000 years, the gap was much larger prior. The west didn't surpass India until the mid 19th century. All empires rise and fall, we're witnessing the terminal decline of the west, you're coping if you don't admit to that.
Good to see a non self hating Indian tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16275, Uglybrazilian and 4 others
It's objective fact most of the country is subhuman, but it's not uniform. There is a huge amount of genetic variation among indians. So it's probably over for you (but might not be)

JFL @ being born indian without mughal prince pheno lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
What will this thread do for any indians

Jfl @ self hating ethnic copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6401
all of this from a shit diet

genetically curries are not subhuman, they just havent maxxed their true potential and are looksminned

From the study u posted

-High Free Testosterone

Now this gets interesting, because free testosterone converts to DHT and DHT is a strong contributor to male baldness.
DHT binds to your hair follicles (roots) and shrinks them
High DHT levels would also explain why balding Indian men tend to be confident individuals (my personal observation).

-Obesity As A Contributing Factor

Obese men tend to be highly insulin resistant – this makes them produce more insulin and growth factor IGF-1. In turn, these two substances increase DHT yet again

One reason indian could have high "free" test, it could be from lack of protein in diet
Protein and test work on to make muscles
Avg indian is protein deficient
The Indian Market Research Bureau’s 2017 report states that protein deficiency among Indians stands at more than 80 percent,

https://www.forbesindia.com/blog/gi...n-deficient-and-it-needs-immediate-attention/

-excess hair everywhere

-prone to gynocomestia

-bloated faces

-prone to heart disease.

Diet and environment

Kerala south indian state have 5'8-5'10 avg height just like northern indian states
Bengali born in uk tend to be taller than the bengali born in curryland
cant find the study or i would've linked

-excess hair everywhere
high DHT

-small dicks

that's a lie 100%
pakistani have big dicks
Even the article u linked it says

Dr. Vijaysarathi Ramanathan, a well-known urologist in cooperation SSS Health center, has surveyed 1670 men. He finds, the average length erect penis is 5.54 inches and 3.11 inches girth. Still, we do not know if the result is reliable.
I seriously doubt about the girth. An average penis is not that thin.
I personally do not know a person who has a 3.6 or 4-inch penis.
I have been in swimming pools and training centers in India. The survey of the condom producer is wrong. I do not think; they can sell such small size condoms in India.

Indians literally are genetic trash holy shit

lol u should be the last person calling others inferior

legit bahi why did pakistani have to be related to self hating hindus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others

genetically curries are not subhuman, they just havent maxxed their true potential and are looksminned

From the study u posted

One reason indian could have high "free" test, it could be from lack of protein in diet

https://www.forbesindia.com/blog/gi...n-deficient-and-it-needs-immediate-attention/

Diet and environment

Kerala south indian state have 5'8-5'10 avg height just like northern indian states

high DHT

that's a lie 100%
pakistani have big dicks

Cope. I’m an antagonist and im ontop. Ascension is in reach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LordNorwood
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16369, Lolcel and 3 others
I feel bad for my Indian fellas
Plus they have shitskin tone

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 6401
I’m on of the few curries who will ascend facially because I have great bones jashahahha

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I’m on of the few curries who will ascend facially because I have great bones jashahahha

Come on dude refer to yourself as indian, not curry. I actually hope you ascend, yours is quite easy to fix , shade 4 medium brown hair, light brown contacts iv glutathione for lighter skin. Then move to another less racist location after that it's status and money you need. Once you make those changes you would slay hard in eastern Europe, it's closing now thanks to stigma from refugees , muslims and subhumans in india harassing white women. 5 years ago you would of had high iq wealthy doctor halo.

Last edited:

From the study u posted

Diet and environment

high DHT

that's a lie 100%
pakistani have big dicks

100% true

Most Indians who look terrible have 30%+ body fat and they don't even know it

And why do you think that happened? Because incels like us got to breed.

Looksmaxing doesn’t change your genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Gaia262
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I'm already norwooding at 17 because of high DHT
Fucking over for me son
atleast my skin isn't shit coloured

facts

From the study u posted

Diet and environment

high DHT

that's a lie 100%
pakistani have big dicks

Indians genetics isn't trash. It's their unhealthy ass lifestyles. Most men smoke cigarettes heavy and eat garbage low protein diets. Also it's looked upon as healthy to have beer belly. And the fashion is thick mustache with no beard. Many Years of this lifestyle caused most of the population to look like normies or subhuman. Curries that were raised in western countries almost always look better than their South Asian counterparts but they can't reach max potential naturally either as it will take 4-5 generations for the lean bone mass genetics to fully go away.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580