Facts, Studies and Statistics on Indian Men

Indians genetics isn't trash. It's their unhealthy ass lifestyles. Most men smoke cigarettes heavy and eat garbage low protein diets. Also it's looked upon as healthy to have beer belly. And the fashion is thick mustache with no beard. Many Years of this lifestyle caused most of the population to look like normies or subhuman. Curries that were raised in western countries almost always look better than their South Asian counterparts but they can't reach max potential naturally either as it will take 4-5 generations for the lean bone mass genetics to fully go away. Also, arranged marriage culture where hypergamy doesn't exist so the best breeding fails to happen

Indians genetics isn't trash. It's their unhealthy ass lifestyles. Most men smoke cigarettes heavy and eat garbage low protein diets. Also it's looked upon as healthy to have beer belly. And the fashion is thick mustache with no beard. Many Years of this lifestyle caused most of the population to look like normies or subhuman. Curries that were raised in western countries almost always look better than their South Asian counterparts but they can't reach max potential naturally either as it will take 4-5 generations for the lean bone mass genetics to fully go away.
“Just be confident bro”

pretty sure Pakistanis eat meat (or am I wrong ?)and they’re skinny fat just like Indians
Both genetics and environment play a role

“Just be confident bro”

pretty sure Pakistanis eat meat (or am I wrong ?)and they’re skinny fat just like Indians
Both genetics and environment play a role
Idk any Pakistanis so idk. I only know My people(Jamaicans and Indians) lol so I can't tell you. But their environment,food, and culture is similar tho, it's good to have beer belly and goods to take naps during the day and it's frowned upon if you do intense sports in the whole subcontinent. Also poverty plays a big role in both countries.

Last edited:
Nigga, I am of Indian heritage. Im producing statistics and studies not anecdotal evidence this forum spits out.

You virtue signalling for reactions? Deal with facts son.

Indians are also the richest and most educated ethnicity in the USA and UK this we can be proud of.
Indians all my mog my people: I hate being a muzzie Bangladeshi! :feelswhy:

Britain was historically a backwater outpost of the Roman Empire while India was the economic and cultural center of the world for thousands of years uncontested, JFL.

These are just the last 2000 years, the gap was much larger prior. The west didn't surpass India until the mid 19th century. All empires rise and fall, we're witnessing the terminal decline of the west, you're coping if you don't admit to that.
You are retarded. India had a high gdp historically because of its massive population. Once the West industralized, they easily surpassed India.

@LampPostPrime @brucewayne78

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and LampPostPrime