Failed bimax by Italian surgeon

Not for the moment...waiting to be less swollen ...anyway my face il larger I see the difference o. The ramus ..

Every day I’m angrier : I don’t understand how is possible that I had a bimax surgery and I have more double chin than before ...this sound like crazy and impossible...PorcoDio

Honestly chill bro, it literally takes months and months and months for all swelling to subside. You cannot judge any result as complex as jaw surgery quickly.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
good morning starts in the morning...I can see the result ... I i have a mouth opening of two fingers...is that normal ?

This should be a lesson to all you dumbasses who want surgery.

Did you have any signs that surgery may will not go well before op?

You gonna do revision with same surgeon?

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I did a bimaxillary about 6 months ago by a surgeon in Rome about which you can not find a lot of info on the internet, indeed there is no ... well it was a complete failure I was slightly retruded and I still am , maybe it also created some more problems ..

I will answer questions for those who want to have more info. on telegram I'm frangipan.
>not much information on the internet

💯% deserved and i hope u become even more recessed than before :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, RAITEIII and lutte
Who was it? Ramieri?
NVM op said its not him

• +1
Reminds me of a thread where guy on jsf was calling botched chin wing after few days, panicked till got banned and few months later was happy with the result.
Op is panicking that he's got "more double chin" from swelling and that his mouth doesn't open as wide as before after bimax, jfl :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, MentalistKebab, Pumanator and 1 other person
Reminds me of a thread where guy on jsf was calling botched chin wing after few days, panicked till got banned and few months later was happy with the result.
Op is panicking that he's got "more double chin" from swelling and that his mouth doesn't open as wide as before after bimax, jfl :lul:
Lmao i remember he was some randon Kazahstani that Andreischev opened up

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and mulattomaxxer
Maybe yes , lot of promises ...ofc no

I hope I cane meet u in person one day so that I can broke ur face

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 16220 and 12 others
Probably I’m panicking yes ,but I can see the situation with time is not getting better ... I preferred my face when I was with lot of swelling ...we ll see

Ironically, Italian surgeons are probably the best when it comes to eye for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Descartes
Bump

• +1
Time is going and I can say that my face was better when I have been with swelling ; speaking with some guys they confirmed me that I lost definition they told me : u seems more pudsy...

• So Sad
Reactions: Julius
I spent 17 k and I’m worse than before ...

• So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, Julius and lasthope
I consulted with pagnoni

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 16220, bossman and 3 others
Time is going and I can say that my face was better when I have been with swelling ; speaking with some guys they confirmed me that I lost definition they told me : u seems more pudsy...
So it was a looksmin?
Can you pm some before/after?
And can you pm surgeon name?

Mmmmm

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I had great results with Pagnoni and my breathing is 100x better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow and 3 others
I have seen op's photos and he is low iq balding manlet who fell for bimax meme.
Doesn't seem like he needed surgery in the first place.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
Are u speaking with me ? Why U say That ?

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 2729, CristianT and 2 others
I have seen op's photos and he is low iq balding manlet who fell for bimax meme.
did he go to Pagnoni ?

is he the dude from that recent thread on lookism who legitimately didn't need Bimax and then complained about it

I saw the thread on Lookism and IMO his frontal DID improve but for some reason the profile did not. He already had a good lower third should have just spent the cash on hair transplant and juiced up to not look so damn skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
why the fuck did pagnoni agree to operate this dude? he already had forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Gaia262, Pumanator and 5 others
Jfl he made you look recessed , you didn't need jaw surgery at all. That s sad honestly, I hope you're still able to breathe correctly

Jfl he made you look recessed , you didn't need jaw surgery at all. That s sad honestly, I hope you're still able to breathe correctly

He doesn't look recessed. That nigga just did not need bimax. And from what i see his face did not get worse. he just did not need the surgery that he got so he saw only minimal improvements with plenty of complications. This nigga needed to fix his infraorbitals and hairline instead of getting bimax. BTw Pagnoni is very good at implants so he should just have asked for them instead of getting his jaws sawed off for no reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Pumanator
nvm, found it
looks worse now, retard got bimax for no reason

This nigga wasn't and is NOT retruded.The only thing that concerns me is why Pagnoni agreed to operate on such a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Pumanator, MandibularCel and 2 others
This nigga wasn't and is NOT retruded.The only thing that concerns me is why Pagnoni agreed to operate on such a retard.
This. It’s speaks not for the doctor that he operate on him

Here is a before/after I made of OP from the lookism thread... it looks like there WAS an improvement although it wasn't much because he wasn't recessed. OP, did you have sleep/breathing issues? Also, Pagnoni makes you get a CT scan a few days after surgery so do you have a copy of it? You can show a before/after of your CT scans to another surgeon to get an opinion on why it didn't 'work'. If he moved your jaws the agreed amount of mm and you just don't like it that's not really his fault to be honest.

View attachment 891234
Jfl. He looked better before.

What a clown world. I thought Mario Pagnoni is serious but it seems I was wrong. Why he did agree to operate on this guy in first place?

𝙰̶𝚗̶𝚍̶𝚛̶𝚎̶𝚒̶𝚜̶𝚌̶𝚑̶𝚎̶𝚟̶ out of my book
𝙼̶𝚊̶𝚛̶𝚒̶𝚘̶ ̶𝙿̶𝚊̶𝚐̶𝚗̶𝚘̶𝚗̶𝚒̶ out of my book

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Jfl. He looked better before.

What a clown world. I thought Mario Pagnoni is serious but it seems I was wrong. Why he did agree to operate on this guy in first place?

𝙰̶𝚗̶𝚍̶𝚛̶𝚎̶𝚒̶𝚜̶𝚌̶𝚑̶𝚎̶𝚟̶ out of my book
𝙼̶𝚊̶𝚛̶𝚒̶𝚘̶ ̶𝙿̶𝚊̶𝚐̶𝚗̶𝚘̶𝚗̶𝚒̶ out of my book
He clearly looks better in the after... also how do we really know it was Pagnoni that operated on him?

He clearly looks better in the after... also how do we really know it was Pagnoni that operated on him?
From my point of view he looked better before, his lower third was more proportionate, now his chin is so big and looks like shit, ngl.

why would he lie about the surgeon? I don't see any reason.

OP seems autistic so Pagnoni just took the free money from him.

And again we don't know details about the surgery, maybe the autistic OP asked for this shit and Pagnoni just did what he asked, you know? Fuck, I'm confused.

Last edited:
  • +1
From my point of view he looked better before, his lower third was more proportionate, now his chin is so big and looks like shit, ngl.

why would he lie about the surgeon? I don't see any reason.

OP seems autistic so Pagnoni just took the free money from him.

I think he looks way more masculine now

can somone send thread on lookism i didn't found it

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and lilhorizontal32
I don’t know honestly ...

Sometimes I look better sometimes no ..

Hello everyone, I did a bimaxillary about 6 months ago by a surgeon in Rome about which you can not find a lot of info on the internet, indeed there is no ... well it was a complete failure I was slightly retruded and I still am , maybe it also created some more problems ..

I will answer questions for those who want to have more info.
Brutal

This is how my lower third looks now ...no angles ..and this is a photo where I look “Beautiful”... draw conclusions...

Attachments

• CD8E68C1-2CDC-47A7-B428-63DC713B7322.png
    CD8E68C1-2CDC-47A7-B428-63DC713B7322.png
    470.5 KB · Views: 183
You seem nuts, guy should have rejected you as a patient tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, PrinceofDarkness, fuckedupmanlet and 4 others
I have an idea about why he didn’t: 17k