Failed haircut

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
So I needed an undercut but the dumb barber cut too much hair from one of the sides at the top.I look like an ogre. I NEED A CHEAP WAY TO GROW IT OUT FAST

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Caffeine shampoo?

Buzzcut time

Coconut oil bro. Legit.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Don't go to barbers. They are usually bad at cutting hair. Always go to a hair stylist. They are more expensive but it is worth it for the quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Don't go to barbers. They are usually bad at cutting hair. Always go to a hair stylist. They are more expensive but it is worth it for the quality.
Yes. Turkish or high-end barber for buzz cut, crew cut, fade etc. but salon for anything longer. You get what you pay for with haircuts

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
So I needed an undercut but the dumb barber cut too much hair from one of the sides at the top.I look like an ogre. I NEED A CHEAP WAY TO GROW IT OUT FAST
Why did you even cut your hair if you're always going on about how important it is?

Why did you even cut your hair if you're always going on about how important it is?
Because it’s like 100C outside?

Over. Hat max ur subhumanity

• +1
Yes. Turkish or high-end barber for buzz cut, crew cut, fade etc. but salon for anything longer. You get what you pay for with haircuts
I go to turkish barbers for my cuts, they do good fades and include face wash, ear hair removal, eyebrow trim in the cut lol

Turkish barbers are legit

• +1
I go to turkish barbers for my cuts, they do good fades and include face wash, ear hair removal, eyebrow trim in the cut lol
Seems legit
Daniel-Radcliffe.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: samm735
What's a good dose?
Depends on what you want. For fat burning and hair growth a good one is 1-3 ui daily. For muscle building 5 is minimal I think. If you inject more then 5 you also need to inject insulin or you are risking getting diabetes

Barbers are awful they always want to shave your whole head off, I would go to hairdressers but I'm too high inhib what they think an ugly would he doing in a girls salon

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
i got a haircut last week and the hairdressercut herself (lol) then she got pissed and didnt finish it and i had to cut it myself

• JFL
I quite like that cut tbh, might get mine done similar next time i get it cut
All Brit chads have this one, it’s great

All Brit chads have this one, it’s great
yeah, its not too disimilar from mine, just more length on top really

• +1
Castor oil Ded srs