Failed LL in Turkey

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World
Remember my friend who went to Turkey to make LL?

His Tibia is broke now im 2 places.

Avoid Turkey at any cost for LL.

Now God knows how he will heal up and walk again. He is working as an entreprenuer fixing houses. How the hell he will continue now?

Attachments

• IMG_20221124_000537.jpg
    IMG_20221124_000537.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, galego123, Zarek and 37 others
Damn that's sad and doctors will rarely tell you the real statistics how many people they screwed up

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 21044, valhalar and 10 others
LL is just not worth the risks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, terrorblade, oldcell and 25 others
It is in the US
everytime i hear about this shit is in turkey, russia or some other shithole

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Be_ConfidentBro, LastHopeForNorman and 17 others
It is in the US
everytime i hear about this shit is in turkey, russia or some other shithole
Yeah but it costs like 100k $+ in the US and something like 40k $ in Turkey tho. I guess you really are getting what you pay for.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Repentsinner, Deleted member 23017, virren and 6 others
Yeah but it costs like 100k $+ in the US and something like 40k $ in Turkey tho. I guess you really are getting what you pay for.
Yeah this is probably the only surgery I would get in US.
for anything else Europe is as good, and probably better because it's cheaper (bimax, genios, implants, hairtrasplants etc)

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, virren, Growth Plate and 3 others
how do you fix something like this? what does a broken tibia mean?

LL is a meme surgery. no one can make me believe otherwise

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade, oldcell, coke and 14 others

Now God knows how he will heal up and walk again. He is working as an entreprenuer fixing houses. How the hell he will continue now?
where exactly hes done it ?

Yeah this is probably the only surgery I would get in US.
for anything else Europe is as good, and probably better because it's cheaper (bimax, genios, implants, hairtrasplants etc)
it's 70K USD in Canada with a Havard trained doctor

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, RAITEIII, ascension! and 2 others
Increasing height would be easily the most persued procedure in the world even comparing with women procedures if LL wasnt so fucking unbelievably brutal, plus is the most expensive cosmetic procedure there is.

Anything less brutal and cheaper would make like 95% of men consider it. It would even surpass hair transplants and breast implants.

I wonder how far are we from a better thing in the pipeline

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, oldcell, Artemis and 10 others
thats why i gotta go all in on hgh

lift frauding is a given as well. its not over til i draw my last breath

• +1
Reactions: giga-nigga-tyrone, terrorblade, Splinter901 and 2 others
thats why i gotta go all in on hgh

lift frauding is a given as well. its not over til i draw my last breath
i was on hgh half of life and give me like 3 inches more i think

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, SubhumanCurrycel and Gaygymmaxx
i was on hgh half of life and give me like 3 inches more i think
huge whats ur height now

im 5"6 its brutal if i hit 5"7 i can just fraud to 5"8.5

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Increasing height would be easily the most persued procedure in the world even comparing with women procedures if LL wasnt so fucking unbelievably brutal, plus is the most expensive cosmetic procedure there is.

Anything less brutal and cheaper would make like 95% of men consider it. It would even surpass hair transplants and breast implants.

I wonder how far are we from a better thing in the pipeline
fucking labcoats should stop worrying about covid bullshit and start reopening growth plates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, terrorblade, SurgeryEnjoyer and 10 others
huge whats ur height now

Even if you fraud 5'8.5 it's fucking over. I'm that height barefoot and I feel like a Dwarf

stryde or rope

• +1
Reactions: makeme183

Brutal bro

huge whats ur height now

5'8 "over" cuz of my mom genes but atleast can fraud to 5'10
.when did you start and how old r u now
im 20 i started when i was like 12 or 11 stoped at 18 , but doctor said i should started when i was 6 years old

im 20 i started when i was like 12 or 11 stoped at 18 , but doctor said i should started when i was 6 years old
Yeah I messed up man I should've stayed since I was 17 it sucks being short as a guy causes mental issues.

How tall are you now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Rt-Rust1

Are you still on hgh now

Yeah I messed up man I should've stayed since I was 17 it sucks being short as a guy causes mental issues.

How tall are you now?
5'8 i stopped 2-3 years ago when my plates growed and my testosterone was to high

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 20368
5'8 i stopped 2-3 years ago when my plates growed and my testosterone was to high

Shit bro you should've stayed on man. Biggest mistake for me was getting off of hgh at 17

Shit bro you should've stayed on man. Biggest mistake for me was getting off of hgh at 17
i stopped growing so doesnt matter just my genes are dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and RapGod
Turkey is especially bad I don’t know how the costs even worth, the precise mails themselves cost 13k yet LL in turkey costs 10-15k, it’s because doctors use a lot of shady methods procedures and half ass it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Turkey is especially bad I don’t know how the costs even worth, the precise mails themselves cost 13k yet LL in turkey costs 10-15k, it’s because doctors use a lot of shady methods procedures and half ass it.
Turkey is just cheap thats why all operations are cheap and a lot of people going there for surgieries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I got LL done with Paley lengthened 8 cm on my femurs. Fully recovered. I can run , squat do everything I did before. You can’t go cheap on LL. Paley or Rope

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Artemis, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
Turkey is just cheap thats why all operations are cheap and a lot of people going there for surgieries
But you look at things like LL diaries from Turkey on the LL forum it’s a different beast, doctors operate on a lot more patients at a time and give far less time on checking up and rehab + they have complications way more. It’s cheaper because it’s quantity > quality at least for LL

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Polish Chincel
I got LL done with Paley lengthened 8 cm on my femurs. Fully recovered. I can run , squat do everything I did before. You can’t go cheap on LL. Paley or Rope

How much did you pay for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554

This him?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
This him?

Yes.

Forgot to mention. Imagine you found out your Tibia is broke in 2 places, you are on the other side of the continent, your Visa is about to expire, people there does not like you at all - he told me that the physioterapist doesnt like him, actually nobody likes him then you also think that now I am in debt now - yes, he took loan from bank for this shit and then there is also how I am going to heal, would I be able to walk normally again and also continue working what I was doing before?

Fuck me!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, arabcelxxx, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
huge whats ur height now

i think i saw on a blood test u shared earlier, u got high hgh but low igf? maybe check ur liver, gut etc. igf1 is most important, no point of hgh if its not converting. maybe theres ways to improve conversion also

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
if any1 knows hown to improve conversion, make thread and tag me pls

Yes.

Forgot to mention. Imagine you found out your Tibia is broke in 2 places, you are on the other side of the continent, your Visa is about to expire, people there does not like you at all - he told me that the physioterapist doesnt like him, actually nobody likes him then you also think that now I am in debt now - yes, he took loan from bank for this shit and then there is also how I am going to heal, would I be able to walk normally again and also continue working what I was doing before?

Fuck me!
ngl thats sad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Azr616
Precise doesn't cost 15k in Turkey.
LoN does cost 15-25k in Turkey depending on which clinic.
Pic in OP is LoN method on tibias. Pretty brutal, I've never seen a case where there is a second break near the fixator nails.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368 and SubhumanCurrycel
Precise doesn't cost 15k in Turkey.
LoN does cost 15-25k in Turkey depending on which clinic.
Pic in OP is LoN method on tibias. Pretty brutal, I've never seen a case where there is a second break near the fixator nails.

LON tibias is awful JFL