Failed LL in Turkey

Yep it would've been more if I didn't take breaks in between I had terrible mentors who wanted me to be an incel
I am gonna inject cjc dac soon, along with mk677 and hupeezine A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Yep it would've been more if I didn't take breaks in between I had terrible mentors who wanted me to be an incel
so do u think i should again be on hgh?

• +1
so do u think i should again be on hgh?

Yeah bro try to avoid getting leg lengthening if u can bro it will mess up your athletic ability

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
they testing new equipment or something and i m volunteering for this

Got u bro yeah man being short is fucking hell but do you have a big frame? What's your hand and shoe size in us?

That matters too

Got u bro yeah man being short is fucking hell but do you have a big frame? What's your hand and shoe size in us?

That matters too
frame is normal but i m now gymaxed so it looks better, my hand is small for a men

• +1
frame is normal but i m now gymaxed so it looks better, my hand is small for a men

Yeah I got same issue bro hgh might help with hand size

how do you fix something like this? what does a broken tibia mean?
if its a single fracture of the bone into 2 pieces , you can put a nail through it
if its a comminuted fracture(bone broken in 2 or more pieces like OP's friend) , you'll have to plate it with screws or K-wire

tibia = shin bone

Yes.

Forgot to mention. Imagine you found out your Tibia is broke in 2 places, you are on the other side of the continent, your Visa is about to expire, people there does not like you at all - he told me that the physioterapist doesnt like him, actually nobody likes him then you also think that now I am in debt now - yes, he took loan from bank for this shit and then there is also how I am going to heal, would I be able to walk normally again and also continue working what I was doing before?

Fuck me!
Lol that cortisol realise wouldn't be speeding up the healing jfl

Increasing height would be easily the most persued procedure in the world even comparing with women procedures if LL wasnt so fucking unbelievably brutal, plus is the most expensive cosmetic procedure there is.
ngl , I'm very happy its extremely expensive + brutally painful + you never return to your normal athletic ability + increases chances of arthritis and osteosarcoma

cuz if it was as simple as a nose job , we would have 6'6 gigachads doing it to become 7 feet :feelswhy:

the only people who do it now are those with nothing to lose and everything to gain (aka rich manlets)

Turkey is especially bad I don’t know how the costs even worth, the precise mails themselves cost 13k yet LL in turkey costs 10-15k
I don't think turkey docs use internal nails

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How many surgeries has your friend gotten? I took a look at his channel and saw that he got jaw surgery, I think a hair transplant and currently LL.

Some do most use LON I think
no way in hell you can get internals for 10-15k jfl
what's stopping the pt from just running away with them and selling them somewhere else :ROFLMAO::feelshah:

• +1
no way in hell you can get internals for 10-15k jfl
what's stopping the pt from just running away with them and selling them somewhere else :ROFLMAO::feelshah:
Ok yea looks like internals are around 40k in turkey and ~90k-110k in US

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Ok yea looks like internals are around 40k in turkey and ~90k-110k in US
Still would never trust a turkey doc with LL if someone’s breaking your legs and seperate bone gotta go with quality

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes.

Forgot to mention. Imagine you found out your Tibia is broke in 2 places, you are on the other side of the continent, your Visa is about to expire, people there does not like you at all - he told me that the physioterapist doesnt like him, actually nobody likes him then you also think that now I am in debt now - yes, he took loan from bank for this shit and then there is also how I am going to heal, would I be able to walk normally again and also continue working what I was doing before?

Fuck me!

His behaviour was trash, how he spoke to the staff there. Not sure why he thinks he can talk down to staff trying to help him and then film it.

Imagine how he behaves off camera

Most likely had this attitude with the indian staff during his bimax. Which is why they charged him so much and didn't give him what he wanted.

And would explain why the USA surgeons dropped him as a patient.

You would be surprised how far being kind and considerate gets you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, yucky, terrorblade and 14 others
His behaviour was trash, how he spoke to the staff there. Not sure why he thinks he can talk down to staff trying to help him and then film it.

Most likely had this attitude with the indian staff during his bimax. Which is why they charged him so much and didn't give him what he wanted.

true tbh. you are right...

He told me that he was joking with the hot phyiosterapist and he made a joke something like:

She said that he has long feet and then he said 'you know what they are saying about the guys with long feet'. I don't know why he made these type of jokes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, terrorblade, HighClassMaxing and 6 others

Imagine how he behaves off camera

Damn why he acting like a complete douchebag wtf

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Increasing height would be easily the most persued procedure in the world even comparing with women procedures if LL wasnt so fucking unbelievably brutal, plus is the most expensive cosmetic procedure there is.

Anything less brutal and cheaper would make like 95% of men consider it. It would even surpass hair transplants and breast implants.

I wonder how far are we from a better thing in the pipeline
Is it truly about being attractive or is it just about percentiles ?

LL is just not worth the risks
Lol how can you say that when you don’t even know what the risks are?

This could be 1 in 10 cases, it could also be 1 in 10,000 cases. He could also heal and be totally fine.

• +1
Yes.

Fuck me!
Brutal..
I watched most his videos..sunil fucked him up with downgraft making his face long and now LL...he looked better in pre-surgery when he talks with sunil..he should first lose weight,you cant do bimax whith so much fat in your face

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, ascension!, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
How many surgeries has your friend gotten? I took a look at his channel and saw that he got jaw surgery, I think a hair transplant and currently LL.
and all of his surgery failed it seems
extremely unlucky, i hope he keeps being mentally strong

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and CristianT
How the fuck does your friend cope with the fact he’s legit WORSE than before surgery? He went to fucking India for bimax and then LL in Turkey. 2 of the most invasive surgeries in the worst countries to do them in. JFL

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, terrorblade, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
if I did LL surgery I would use hgh so I heal faster

Why I thought I was high iq by thinking this 🤡
It's a great way to get early consolidation and having to re break your bones.

• +1
Reactions: zeek
i think i saw on a blood test u shared earlier, u got high hgh but low igf? maybe check ur liver, gut etc. igf1 is most important, no point of hgh if its not converting. maybe theres ways to improve conversion also
It was pretty shortly after I pinned, like 2 hours so maybe it didn't convert yet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
It was pretty shortly after I pinned, like 2 hours so maybe it didn't convert yet?
perhaps, idk how long it takes to convert so ye could be

He's an idiot leg lengthening is the last surgery

Manlets just can’t win

Hopefully he recovers and gets his final height.

• +1
Remember my friend who went to Turkey to make LL?

His Tibia is broke now im 2 places.

Avoid Turkey at any cost for LL.

Now God knows how he will heal up and walk again. He is working as an entreprenuer fixing houses. How the hell he will continue now?
100k and will never walk again. LL is cope.

• +1
Doing LL in Turkey = suicide mission

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and SubhumanCurrycel
Brutal..
I watched most his videos..sunil fucked him up with downgraft making his face long and now LL...he looked better in pre-surgery when he talks with sunil..he should first lose weight,you cant do bimax whith so much fat in your face
When you’re willing to crack your legs and break your jaw but you can’t put t here fork down.

I don’t understand

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
LL is just not worth the risks
IMO guys who are 5'5-5'7 should consider it if they have access to the best doctors. Shorter than that, and they'll be short no matter what. Taller than that and it's not worth the risks.

LL should be an "I have a massive failo" solution, not "I'm 5'9 but want to be tall" option.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
I am 183 cm and involuntarily celibate

//Thomas DOM
183cm is still not enough but loads better than anything below it though.
185cm is where you are fully out of manlet range

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and looksseg
true tbh. you are right...

He told me that he was joking with the hot phyiosterapist and he made a joke something like:

She said that he has long feet and then he said 'you know what they are saying about the guys with long feet'. I don't know why he made these type of jokes.
the funniest part of it is that he's a registered nurse IRL....

Lmfao anything over 175cm is no longer manlet

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and looksseg