Failed my final job Interview today😭😭

maybe on the basketball field or some shit.
Do not trigger him, he is larping as a guy waiting for LL...

... height is too sensitive a topic :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DivineBeing and .πŸ‘½.
i worked as courier before i got my degree it was fun ngl interacting with different people etc but pay was dogshit
bro where will you do chinwing and bimax? i mean doc

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‘½.
never give up. Ur THE ronaldo alien guy

• Love it
3200 euro net a month is top 15% in germany ? I thought It was average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and .πŸ‘½.
dr Zarrinbal in berlin(y)
how much it costs? i consider chinwing for my reccesed chin and sidewing for my narrow jaw. I heard implants are bad but I do not know what to think about it :feelswhy: I have 4,25PSL face too but everyone below 5PSL is over :blackpill:

• +1
I'm an American and can confirm. I need to leave asap.

I worked in the US... and yes, salaries are great...

But Murica is such a SHIT country, srsly... no money, unless its a a few hundred thousand, can make me live there... Fucking crime, dirt, retarded insane people everywhere, foids are fat already at 14, hamburgers, people drinking soda instead of water... :feelswhy:

Every fucking EU country is probably better...:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16380
how much it costs? i consider chinwing for my reccesed chin and sidewing for my narrow jaw. I heard implants are bad but I do not know what to think about it :feelswhy: I have 4,25PSL face too but everyone below 5PSL is over :blackpill:
i pay 3k for chinwing and bimax is covered by my insurance. if its not covered you will pay more. i heard 10k or so NOT SURE

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 17244
i pay 3k for chinwing and bimax is covered by my insurance. if its not covered you will pay more. i heard 10k or so NOT SURE
fortunately bimax is covered by insurance in Poland as well :y'all: so chinwing is covered with bimax or bimax only and you pay 3k for chinwing?

• +1
fortunately bimax is covered by insurance in Poland as well :y'all: so chinwing is covered with bimax or bimax only and you pay 3k for chinwing?
only Bimax is covered. I guess chinwing is cheaper cuz its combined with Bimax so he doesnt need to cut me open twice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Is ova

• So Sad
only Bimax is covered. I guess chinwing is cheaper cuz its combined with Bimax so he doesnt need to cut me open twice.
damn i might consider Dr. Z for my surgeries if he does chinwing + bimax cheaper

• +1
Same. Had an interview and bombed it today. I have 2 more this week. Already done 15+ interviews and been ghosted by all of them. Not even a rejection letter. At this point I'll be delivering pizza for the rest of my life.
Brutal. Delivering pizza to Chads like @Biggdink and they're harem between mfffffff orgies

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .πŸ‘½., Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 7725
bro do you know if dr Zarrinbal have a jaw implants as well?

• +1
what do you need to have to get it covered by insurance? i got jaw clicking and a recessed maxilla, sometimes some slight pain when chewing. is it enough for insurance to pay?

• +1
had an very good job offer for my age and skill group and talked with the guys today (this was the final meeting). i have the feeling I couldn't convince them of my skills. Fuaakkk i could be in the top 15% rn in Germany:trepidation:

will get the answer in 2 days wish me luck niggas i will donate 10 vip golds to my bros if i get it:geek:

had a similar offer last week but niggss ghosted me

View attachment 1516852
Luck for you man

• Love it
had an very good job offer for my age and skill group and talked with the guys today (this was the final meeting). i have the feeling I couldn't convince them of my skills. Fuaakkk i could be in the top 15% rn in Germany:trepidation:

will get the answer in 2 days wish me luck niggas i will donate 10 vip golds to my bros if i get it:geek:

View attachment 1516852
Damn, you should only go to a job interview if you look good.
As an incel you will instantly be rejected before you even open your mouth.

• +1
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: buflek

View attachment 1516852
Good luck what field are you in?

• +1
bro do you know if dr Zarrinbal have a jaw implants as well?
idk check his website.

what do you need to have to get it covered by insurance? i got jaw clicking and a recessed maxilla, sometimes some slight pain when chewing. is it enough for insurance to pay?
i had a decent overbite (6mm). i tried a couple orthos before i got it. many of them try to cope with braces and shit.

How old are you?
What's your exact job? Web developer?
How did you learn it?
oldcel. dont want to say my exact job cuz one of my coworkes lurk here:hnghn: learned by studying and then collect work experience after and do certificates you need(y)

im not ugly tho

Good luck what field are you in?
thx. IT:soy:

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Machen Sie einfach Betrug und Amazon-Erstattungen fΓΌr den Rest Ihres Lebens, anstatt ein Lohn-Cuck zu sein

• JFL
Machen Sie einfach Betrug und Amazon-Erstattungen fΓΌr den Rest Ihres Lebens, anstatt ein Lohn-Cuck zu sein
bro your method doesnt work anymore they implemented the code. i ordered airpods again for a friend..

im trying something new and much better now. ordering an rtx 3090:chad::chad::chad: will report back

bro your method doesnt work anymore they implemented the code. i ordered airpods again for a friend..

im trying something new and much better now. ordering an rtx 3090:chad::chad::chad: will report back
yeah they cucked me here as well with the codes, are you using the return package with same weight meth now?

• +1

View attachment 1516852
Gl buddy

• +1
That's Germany, one of the richest countries...southern europe is worse and eastern europe even more...
Can you give a salary amount for a random white collar job in Italy

From 1300 to 2300 € per month, the basic ones
Is that enough to live normally? Like live in a 1 bedroom apartment and not live paycheck to paycheck?

yeah they cucked me here as well with the codes, are you using the return package with same weight meth now?
dn try it yet. basically u say theres something different in the box that you ordered. must be the same weight. order it from some chinese shop and make an AZ claim.

how did it go? wish you the best bruv

which sector are you working in?

View attachment 1516852
Because you are ugly

That’s because you didn’t wear the correct necktie:

C84C9B5C DFAD 46BE B9A9 950AAC73C26A

View attachment 1516852
Are you a software engineer?