Failed out of high school

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
…..:feelsbadman:

Boyos I failed out of two clases and am not going to school next year either…….

It’s pretty brutal tbh, I blame it on my short skull and lack of good looks, If I was a chad the principal wouldn’t have screamed at me for 15 minutes straight……

:feelshehe:This is where the real looksmaxxinf journy begans roids surgery’s Mk I’m doing everything I can bone smashing will be a key of my plan also :feelshehe:after I’m done I’m just live of my parents money and never ever work ever and be a lazy cunt :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548, EasternRightWinger15, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
A necessary sacrifice
Images 2

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
W
…..:feelsbadman:

Boyos I failed out of two clases and am not going to school next year either…….

It’s pretty brutal tbh, I blame it on my short skull and lack of good looks, If I was a chad the principal wouldn’t have screamed at me for 15 minutes straight……

:feelshehe:This is where the real looksmaxxinf journy begans roids surgery’s Mk I’m doing everything I can bone smashing will be a key of my plan also :feelshehe:after I’m done I’m just live of my parents money and never ever work ever and be a lazy cunt :feelskek:
ater

• +1
Next thread: I’m homeless

• +1
I’m not kidding shits fucked
Yeah I can tell, ur really fucking dumb. I meant ur parents will kick u out retard.

Dw I’ll make sure to piss on u while ur sleeping in the streets. Good shower to keep u clean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and galego123
short bus nigga 👌:lul:👌

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
7D534D0E 19F4 4DCF 895B 17711E659531
Brachys all have small brains = retard tier smarts