Failed Reta cycle 🔥🔥

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,386
Reputation
34,458
I lost fat

But not cuz of the Reta

I was hubnrgy asf

And battling cravings 24/7

I did 1.5mg then 3 mg then 5 mg then fuckijg 7.5mg and didn’t feel anything

And yes the Reta was real
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joeseminate, blinkers, Nocturnal and 1 other person
I lost fat

But not cuz of the Reta

I was hubnrgy asf

And battling cravings 24/7

I did 1.5mg then 3 mg then 5 mg then fuckijg 7.5mg and didn’t feel anything

And yes the Reta was real
interesting, im abt to hop on but do u think its worth it for someone who has a large appetite
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and Nocturnal
interesting, im abt to hop on but do u think its worth it for someone who has a large appetite
does its job but ull have to take a break eventually as the effects will weaken and u have to up ur dose by alot
 
  • +1
Reactions: psycho. and TGUN.
does its job but ull have to take a break eventually as the effects will weaken and u have to up ur dose by alot
do u think ill gain all the weight back as soon as i hop off
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
do u think ill gain all the weight back as soon as i hop off
no not rlly

ull become hungrier yea but ur gonna be used to ur routine while u were on reta

thats how it was for me i was hungrier but sticked to the same diet
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and psycho.
no not rlly

ull become hungrier yea but ur gonna be used to ur routine while u were on reta

thats how it was for me i was hungrier but sticked to the same diet
bet is there a good source? ive been looking at sellers on lookchem
 
bet is there a good source? ive been looking at sellers on lookchem
What country u from


Reta is easy as fuck to get nigga lmao
 
I threw up a couple of times on 3mg and never wanted to eat, i suppose it works different on different people
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Joeseminate

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
14
Views
287
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
2
Views
36
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
TGUN.
Replies
14
Views
122
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
TGUN.
Replies
9
Views
94
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

  • IOD
  • psycho.
  • africel
  • fraudislaw
  • polarpop
  • peopleslover21
  • jflmeister
  • jao 𖣂
  • Crimx991
Back
Top