I went through _mvp post history šŸ”„šŸ”„ā˜ ļøā˜ ļøā˜ ļøā˜ ļø

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,947
Reputation
33,456
@_MVP_


Holy fuck this faggot is such a loser


The amount of times I’ve seen him ask about being a closeted homosexual is beyond fucked.

He couldn’t make it any more obvious.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Irrelevance, JJound, voks and 7 others
72 thousand posts
wow
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slaviccartfiend, price. and TGUN.
Who got warned For homoposting?

Me or you?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Former Shortcel, coola, socio and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: hopelessmanlet32, slaviccartfiend and price.
C my iq is always increasing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, slaviccartfiend and _MVP_
@_MVP_ is a great user I think you’re just retarded. He’s been around in these communities when you were still in middle school.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Former Shortcel, voks, Petsmart and 2 others
@_MVP_ is a great user I think you’re just retarded. He’s been around in these communities when you were still in middle school.
Hop off if you utter faggot.


Holy shit ur actual gay as fuck

and being ā€œin these communitiesā€
Isn’t a flex
@_MVP_ fuck u and ur bitchsss friend
 
@_MVP_


Holy fuck this faggot is such a loser


The amount of times I’ve seen him ask about being a closeted homosexual is beyond fucked.

He couldn’t make it any more obvious.
His previous 70k posts were just shitposts
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
@_MVP_


Holy fuck this faggot is such a loser


The amount of times I’ve seen him ask about being a closeted homosexual is beyond fucked.

He couldn’t make it any more obvious.
yo be careful, he’s the mascot of the german subforum:feelswat:
 
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top