Fake ass motherfuckers at my new school

Deleted member 15363

Deleted member 15363

Stronger Alone
At this new school, I hang out with popular ethnic kids (ethnic: India, Southeast Asia in General), i dont want to hang out with the white people because there cringy weird theatre kids or dopeheads that smoke weed during school and after
The ethnics I hang out with are so fake and it's so gay and low t thing to do talk shit about someone who you call your friend in such a petty way
how they switch up when they are girls in front of them, they are average - above average asian girls not even hot, and they talk shit and how talk about how ugly there "FRIENDS"
It sucks when I was sad and down I had no one to talk, everyone at my old school ghosted me
these empty fucks all they talk how the big sweaty guy who ran down the court and did the thing with ball, and talk about rap
such fucking normie shit, I mean I am not the one to talk I act fake I act like I give a shit or care about basketball and rap.
I mean I am not one shit talking my friends (since none of them are my friends), there was one kid who was depressed due to these currycels and SEAcels bullying him, I talked to him and made sure they dont bully.
this is how this chubby currycel acts once the ethnics start to like him, he stabs me in my fucking back
talks all this shit about me, I confronted him and shat his pants
fucking disgusting shit

@N1666 @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @larsanova69 @ @Thompsonz @ @Preston @nastynas @OldVirgin

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 15099, BigBiceps and 12 others
TBH
Tbh I dont even care If I see dnr, I am just glad I got this bullshit off my chest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Hero of the Imperium, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
Good, now youve seen the real face of ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 15363
Good, now youve seen the real face of ethnics
no
Its just these people live pointless empty fucking lives
Filled with dumb and pointless shit
just one word for these people empty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and MikeMew'sBitch
basically op is a racist turd and gets ignored in school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15306 and Deleted member 15363
basically op is a racist turd and gets ignored in school
the dark knight joker GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Hero of the Imperium, maxxedfalloutdweller and 2 others
Didn't read but if you're saying whites are the best then based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15306 and Adriana Lima
Didn't read but if you're saying whites are the best then based
Oh my lord
no
I hate NO RACE, I HATE FAKE FUCKING PEOPLE NOT ETHNICS I AM ETHNIC MYSELF
ps: your avi is very hot and giving me a stiffy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
no
Its just these people live pointless empty fucking lives
Filled with dumb and pointless shit
just one word for these people empty
i agree, literally cannot get a single legitimate friend who i can be real around. I have to constantly wear this mask to get anything done. My only friend is unironically this girl who has a crush on me and once her hormones decide its time to move on i will literally have nobody.

all of the other kids at my school are these braindead fucks who i have to constantly keep up appearances with. One flaw or sign of weakness and you get kicked down to the bottom of the totem pole.

Sometimes these dumb motherfuckers will invite me somewhere and then fucking ignore me the next day at sports practice for no reason, like what the fuck nigga? What is wrong with you jfl?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363
The curries who bully this nigga looking for him rn like:

Where Are You Waiting GIF by Hrithik Roshan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15363 and 1 other person
It be like that bro
As a non-nt you have to understand that most people just won’t like you that much and that is fine
Life goes on

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
It be like that bro
As a non-nt you have to understand that most people just won’t like you that much and that is fine
Life goes on
I understand that
but they dont hate me, I dont like them
if you get me, I just hate how fake they are
I wasn't bullied, they actually and always ask me to go out with, But i just fucking hate how petty theyare

i agree, literally cannot get a single legitimate friend who i can be real around. I have to constantly wear this mask to get anything done. My only friend is unironically this girl who has a crush on me and once her hormones decide its time to move on i will literally have nobody.

all of the other kids at my school are these braindead fucks who i have to constantly keep up appearances with. One flaw or sign of weakness and you get kicked down to the bottom of the totem pole.

Sometimes these dumb motherfuckers will invite me somewhere and then fucking ignore me the next day at sports practice for no reason, like what the fuck nigga? What is wrong with you jfl?
exactly bro

I am literally in some position, but these fake ass motherfuckers like only cuz i am tall and big framed :lul:
ps: FINALLY THANK GOD A PERSONAL WHO UNDERSTANDS ME

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
At this new school, I hang out with popular ethnic kids (ethnic: India, Southeast Asia in General), i dont want to hang out with the white people because there cringy weird theatre kids or dopeheads that smoke weed during school and after
The ethnics I hang out with are so fake and it's so gay and low t thing to do talk shit about someone who you call your friend in such a petty way
how they switch up when they are girls in front of them, they are average - above average asian girls not even hot, and they talk shit and how talk about how ugly there "FRIENDS"
It sucks when I was sad and down I had no one to talk, everyone at my old school ghosted me
these empty fucks all they talk how the big sweaty guy who ran down the court and did the thing with ball, and talk about rap
such fucking normie shit, I mean I am not the one to talk I act fake I act like I give a shit or care about basketball and rap.
I mean I am not one shit talking my friends (since none of them are my friends), there was one kid who was depressed due to these currycels and SEAcels bullying him, I talked to him and made sure they dont bully.
this is how this chubby currycel acts once the ethnics start to like him, he stabs me in my fucking back
talks all this shit about me, I confronted him and shat his pants
fucking disgusting shit
My head hurts from reading this, your sentences aren't correctly coherent. Username checks out @TragicIQ