Beyond BEYOND BRUTAL BLACKPILL MOMENT AT MY SCHOOL (GTFIH)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I was just waiting for class to start and some guy comes near a girl that was right next to me he’s pretty averege looking, he tries to talk to her and she tells him “get away from me ewww” and her friends proceed to call him “ugly as fuck” the worst part is he objectivly them ? I wanted to say something but I’m wearing a mask so I wouldve been insulted even worse but man he fucking MOGS them and they call him ugly piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer and kebab
I was just waiting for class to start and some guy comes near a girl that was right next to me he’s pretty averege looking, he tries to talk to her and she tells him “get away from me ewww” and her friends proceed to call him “ugly as fuck” the worst part is he objectivly them ? I wanted to say something but I’m wearing a mask so I wouldve been insulted even worse but man he fucking MOGS them and they call him ugly piece of shit
Ss

Water, girls want white chad or an ugly BBC/Dravidian

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Over if you are a male in this age except when you are chad/chadlite which is rare

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Jfl were they black? Black girls be the ones tryna roast everyone

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
why is bro still wearing a mask in 2024 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051