Fake Tan Creams and Sprays

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
Yes or no?
It lasts up to a week, and can be done at home. Pretty cheap as well. Was thinking about using it in the winter on my face and neck.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and OOGABOOGA
i need a tan ngl

sick of my mayo skin tone

yep, use a gradual tanner on your upper chest, shoulders, arms, upper leg and calf. Then in summer, get your hands on some MT2.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
yep, use a gradual tanner on your upper chest, shoulders, arms, upper leg and calf. Then in summer, get your hands on some MT2.
[
What about the face?

What about the face?
Nah, you're better off taking a beta carrotine supplement, fake tan on face looks stupid, the beta carrotine will make it more tanned plus a glow.

I Used san moriz fake tan dark it lasts 3 days
But was very impressed first time was mirin my tanned hands and body all the day
However for the face it s a little tricky

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I Used san moriz fake tan dark it lasts 3 days
But was very impressed first time was mirin my tanned hands and body all the day
However for the face it s a little tricky
The San Moritz (which is a knock off of the St Tropez) is particularly dark and is known to get pretty fucking patchy if you're not incredibly careful.

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2
I used only on the body and yes it was patchy but I bought a cheap tan just to learn how to use them before buying more expensive self tan
Next will be the clarins self tan for face that you mix with moisturiser I think
I also used jergens fake tan for face fair to medium and medium to tanned version
Don t recommend it give me acne and make my face super oily even it is oil free

Don t recommend it give me acne and make my face super oily even it is oil free
Just because something is oil free, that doesn't mean that it won't make you oily.

MT2 is dangerous asf. Just use jergens. Works for my ginger ass

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 5701 and OldRooster