Abused dog
Brutal

Attachments

• 8e6dd8c3508cdd52d38b1c6eb57f3b42.mp4
    4.3 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, garoupilled_, JovenCansao and 1 other person
Its so brutal how they dont give a single fuck about their appearance when no one sees them or when theyre around familiar people, but they will spend tons of hours in front of a mirror to completely change the way they look just to be attractive for a video

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BoredPrince, garoupilled_ and 2 others
Change your pfp back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Jpg
Its so brutal how they dont give a single fuck about their appearance when no one sees them or when theyre around familiar people, but they will spend tons of hours in front of a mirror to completely change the way they look just to be attractive for a video
Crazy shit tbh
My sisters are nasty when they are at home
They only ever shower when they are going to a hangout

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, garoupilled_, Suimaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Men with a good eye like me can see through this fake-up BS and give her an accurate rating while simps would overrate hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jpg
Men with a good eye like me can see through this fake-up BS and give her an accurate rating while simps would overrate hard.
How could you know?? It’s hard to predict how bad a woman looks without makeup

How could you know?? It’s hard to predict how bad a woman looks without makeup
If you got a good eye for it you can.

we would all still fck. At this point I don't even care about makeup that much, if she looks like that she better wear makeup for status halo on my the social medias and real life. Life is about frauding. We all here are trying to fraud. Foids fraud even harder. Its the name of the game. 10/10 body tho so everything cancels out

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
we would all still fck. At this point I don't even care about makeup that much, if she looks like that she better wear makeup for status halo on my the social medias and real life. Life is about frauding. We all here are trying to fraud. Foids fraud even harder. Its the name of the game. 10/10 body tho so everything cancels out
No no

Cant risk STDs

Her face without fakeup screams illness

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
tbf she is HTB even with makeup.

No no

Cant risk STDs

Her face without fakeup screams illness
LOL. I mean i think its just hormonal acne that some foids get. She probably is ran through tho. But if I ever do become chad, I would go for the hottest girl no matter what anyways.