Falio Recovery

M

middlecel

Iron
Lets say you have a noticeable falio (bad lower third, fucked nose, etc.) that repulses women or makes you unattractive and we are focusing on a certain group of women who have noticed this about you. One day you decide to fix this falio and these women notice. Is the jury pool contaminated permanently or can you now have your way with these foids?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, HumidVent, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
it's over if they know you have subhuman genetics yes

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Norwooder and 1 other person
No but you get the satisfaction to see them hate you for cheating your genetics, they'll hate the fact that you, a subhuman, are now an artificial Chad. Rub their noses in it.

i think youre talking about if they notice you getting surgery for one of your failios. if so then no, they wont ever hook up with you after finding out youve gone through plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard
i think youre talking about if they notice you getting surgery for one of your failios. if so then no, they wont ever hook up with you after finding out youve gone through plastic surgery
Really? I'd think if you went from incel to chad overnight they'd be all over you, and plastic surgery is not a frowned upon thing in the eyes of pretty much everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
It's over if you can't spell failo.

You guys severely underestimate the halo effect. The halo effect from your new face significantly outweighs the negatives of people knowing you had surgery.

Depends how natural the surgery looks. I’d say people don’t care if they can’t tell

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Depends how natural the surgery looks. I’d say people don’t care if they can’t tell
If the surgery looks unnatural then it was botched and shouldn't of been even done

Then that’s fine no one cares let’s be honest it’s 2020 we eating ass we are all degenerates
Biggest fear is getting a rhino and looking like s***

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel