Family is now asking me why I never had a girlfriend…

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
They are telling me to go to clubs, to movie theaters where young people hang out and meet girls JFL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: and must of this advice comes from a former chad who got pussy in his youth.:feelswhy:

I told them that I just have bad luck, that I’m in the wrong place at the wrong time JFL

I can’t tell them that im 5’9 ethnic in the new west. That it’s over for me, I can’t even get ethnic girls because they’re after white chad. Brutal ethnic pill :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

is time for me to get a girlfriend otherwise they will think I’m into guys or something worse :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 15099, .👽. and 12 others
Go to gym and try getting one there its ez tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and paranakee
tfw when you got fillers but still can’t get a girl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7044 and 12 others
Go to gym and try getting one there its ez tbh
I can’t because if I get rejected will be awkward af ever time we see each other

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Edgar and BearBoy
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, datboijj, Deleted member and 1 other person
What a load of retarded bullshit. Go to club lol. Parents should just marry off their young sons to young family friend's daughter. None of this sexual liberation dating crap bullshit. Failed parents in a failed society.

Btw is that you in the gyf. You look a bit too artificial. Like you were 3d rendered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15099, never_lucky and 12 others
I can’t because if I get rejected will be awkward af ever time we see each other
i dont think u will get rejected

find the hot girl at the gym who hangs with loser group

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 12270
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 9670, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 3828, ShowerMaxxing and 15 others
how old r u?
You should be slaying unless you are gigaautistic or smth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and germanlooks
What a load of retarded bullshit. Go to club lol. Parents should just marry off their young sons to young family friend's daughter. None of this sexual liberation dating crap bullshit. Failed parents in a failed society.

Btw is that you in the gyf. You look a bit too artificial. Like you were 3d rendered
It’s me, my camera is shit

Tfw what??? I expected some balding 5'5 subhuman cumskin in this thread but what is this nigger doing here.

Also op get another haircut. You give off low class peasant vibes with that. Style your eyebrows better while at it.
OP you also need yo tix your shit under eye support

Tfw what??? I expected some balding 5'5 subhuman cumskin in this thread but what is this nigger doing here.

Also op get another haircut. You give off low class peasant vibes with that. Style your eyebrows better while at it.
Yeah getting another part time to get custom infraorbital rim implants by Taban ASAP!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Same. My Mom was at a family and friends dinner and said to the entire table "I thought my son was gay because he's 22 and never had a girlfriend". Literally everyone there was just silent and staring at her, not a single person laughed. They obviously knew what the deal was. Absolutely brutal. Denied any invitations to go to dinner with my family from then on.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, ShowerMaxxing, .👽. and 14 others
are you mestizo ?
also you could definitely get a gf
but Im pretty sure you know it already

Yeah getting another part time to get custom infraorbital rim implants by Taban ASAP!!!
I laugh at you subhumans that can't have sex in the US. The US are one of the easiest countries in the world, if you looked like that in Italy people wouldn't even talk to you cause they would think you are some street flowers seller.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., Deleted member 9670 and 4 others

This is what he looked like during his upbringing:

Userimage 2971028
Userimage 2971029

Brutal late bloomer pill.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 12270
Dude you are a mentalcel at this point. Your face mogs the average man brutally. Your height isn’t optimal but with your face and maybe some shoelifts you should easily get girls on tinder or in a club

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., PYT and 6 others
are you mestizo ?
also you could definitely get a gf
but Im pretty sure you know it already
Honestly I don’t even know, I just go to the gym, work and college once a week, I don’t have friends or hang out with anybody, but I know that Chad gets a gf reguardless , which means I’m not chad yet. I need to become better looking, whatever it takes

• Woah
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
That didn't help with women?
Can’t say for sure, I do get 100x more matches on Tinder, girls texting first and sent me nudes and other stuff JFL but Tinder I’m not real life, @Amnesia knows this very well

They are telling me to go to clubs, to movie theaters where young people hang out and meet girls JFL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: and must of this advice comes from a former chad who got pussy in his youth.:feelswhy:

I told them that I just have bad luck, that I’m in the wrong place at the wrong time JFL

I can’t tell them that im 5’9 ethnic in the new west. That it’s over for me, I can’t even get ethnic girls because they’re after white chad. Brutal ethnic pill :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

is time for me to get a girlfriend otherwise they will think I’m into guys or something worse :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

you can get a girl bro , just improve your social game , ngl youre in the same predicament as me, just expose yourself to social stimuli and youll end up getting a hot gf just like me (y)

OP just want validation, like every daily thread he posts

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 7044, .👽. and 6 others
u should at least get looks from women, do you get or not?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma and BearBoy
I’m afraid to look in a girls direction so 🤷‍♂️
see now its ur mental issue

take some xanax and pick up some bitches

i used to do this when i was 14 now at 18 i dont need any drugs, i talk to women even when i am alone

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 12270
Just sharing my story to see if people relate
And why do you have to post 10 pictures and videos over and over again? Be an incel quietly, not the narcy type.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 9670, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
you can get a girl bro , just improve your social game , ngl youre in the same predicament as me, just expose yourself to social stimuli and youll end up getting a hot gf just like me (y)
he mogs you brutally except for height jfl what are you talking about

Start gymmaxxing you give off a zyzz NT party boy bodybuilder vibe, I don’t know why you aren’t slaying already, maybe grow out some more hair

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Deleted member 12270
just get a girlfriend bro

ive had this 'advice' aswell. people are retarded and have no idea how bad it is out there.

If you were white and had blue eyes you’d be a Instagram model. You look good OP, maybe gymmax some more and join a mma gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
I have the same problem apart from Im not ethic or 5'9 but my parents say the same thing "why no girllfriend"

My mom thinks im gay and says stuff like "i would never judge you if u are gay"

its over :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 12270
Ur just a mentalcel tbh

ur gl after ur fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367, Deleted member 12270 and Deleted member 14166
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
nigga I can also post a pic of a bitch and say she's my gf, that doesnt prove shit.
jfl lol , im anyways leaving this site by next week hopefully if the relationship goes well

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
im still khhv due to my deformity. I told my parents that they need to finance my surgeries/implants for me to get out the house. They agreed :dafuckfeels: I will ascend soon boyos

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 12270
cope it's your autism not your race

jfl lol , im anyways leaving this site by next week hopefully if the relationship goes well
Lets hope your imaginary gf doesnt get fucked by tyrone