Family is now asking me why I never had a girlfriend…

Just tell them they're all whores anyways

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Just an average dude there

Nothing wrong with him. Not pretty but neither ugly
Far from someone who would have a girlfriend. Not sure where tf you guys live that low tier normies have girlfriends at, but I'd love to move there.

Far from someone who would have a girlfriend. Not sure where tf you guys live that low tier normies have girlfriends at, but I'd love to move there.
Yeah tho ironically two girls wanted to be my girlfriends in HS before looksmaxxing , one invited me to the prom :lul: I said no cuz I thought I would slay in college:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
same bro i hate my life, still KHHV at 14.5 yo. other guys at my age already talk to girls in school:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

you look over 18 why dont try tinder?:hnghn:

Yeah tho ironically two girls wanted to be my girlfriends in HS before looksmaxxing , one invited me to the prom :lul: I said no cuz I thought I would slay in college:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Unironically I had the same happen to me despite being like 2-2.5/10 in high school.

Some family friend chubby blonde girl wanted to date me when I was a freshman. I rejected her because I thought I would be Chad once I started lifting weights and thought I would be a 7'0" tall NBA player. I stopped growing at 14-15.

Also had an autistic girl approach me when I was a junior and I rejected her.

I would get an erection if either of them even looked in my direction nowadays. They were white, non-deformed, and not morbidly obese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Unironically I had the same happen to me despite being like 2-2.5/10 in high school.

Some family friend chubby blonde girl wanted to date me when I was a freshman. I rejected her because I thought I would be Chad once I started lifting weights and thought I would be a 7'0" tall NBA player. I stopped growing at 14-15.

Also had an autistic girl approach me when I was a junior and I rejected her.

I would get an erection if either of them even looked in my direction nowadays. They were white, non-deformed, and not morbidly obese.
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
High school is everything, the high school pill 💊

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
The least I can do is advise the youngsters in high school to never reject a foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
High school is everything, the high school pill 💊

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
The least I can do is advise the youngsters in high school to never reject a foid
Yeah, high school "incels" talking about how all you have to do is be NT to get a girl are in for a rude awakening when they get to college. This is the average couple I see walking around campus. Her looksmatch is trying to find the will to go to class every morning without roping.

Joey King Jacob Elordi 1

Trm
Trmmen

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Yeah, high school "incels" talking about how all you have to do is be NT to get a girl are in for a rude awakening when they get to college. This is the average couple I see walking around campus. Her looksmatch is trying to find the will to go to class every morning without roping.

View attachment 1300810View attachment 1300811

View attachment 1300813
Imagine the dopamine rush you get just by walking around holding the hand of that girl :fuk:

I can’t even concentrate on some clases because couples sitting in front of me hugging :feelswah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Chadakin
  • +1

View attachment 1300810View attachment 1300811

View attachment 1300813View attachment 1300815
cope. I am in college. Guys are even uglier than they were in HS. Much less competition, much more social opportunities

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7725
cope. I am in college. Guys are even uglier than they were in HS. Much less competition, much more social opportunities
Not what I'm seeing. Every guy in a frat or with a girlfriend is Chad while everyone else rots or copes with a landwhale. Basically this:

Northtexas

You're not even close to being ugly btw. You're blue eyed NTmaxxed normie.

Not what I'm seeing. Every guy in a frat or with a girlfriend is Chad while everyone else rots or copes with a landwhale. Basically this:

View attachment 1300823

You're not even close to being ugly btw. You're blue eyed NTmaxxed normie.
All it takes is one hook up for you to regain back confidence that you once had in HS. Just go fuck some average girl (bro ur 6'7 for fucks sake tf) and use it as a ladder i guess lmao

• +1
All it takes is one hook up for you to regain back confidence that you once had in HS. Just go fuck some average girl (bro ur 6'7 for fucks sake tf) and use it as a ladder i guess lmao
I tried to approach a few average/below average girls last week, some were Asian too and got rejected hard. My school just reinstated mask mandates so I'm fucked until they lift them back up. Add to that the fact that I have to hat fraud for the next 3 months due to hair transplant so I'm basically putting my life on hold and study/statusmaxxing. Hopefully I'll make the football team for some status around campus as a benchwarmer or waterboy but probably going to get my ass whooped by the Tyrones there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
I tried to approach a few average/below average girls last week, some were Asian too and got rejected hard. My school just reinstated mask mandates so I'm fucked until they lift them back up. Add to that the fact that I have to hat fraud for the next 3 months due to hair transplant so I'm basically putting my life on hold and study/statusmaxxing. Hopefully I'll make the football team for some status around campus as a benchwarmer or waterboy but probably going to get my ass whooped by the Tyrones there.
Mirin low inhib

• +1
Mirin low inhib
Yeah, until it comes back to bite me. I wouldn't be surprised if I get an email from the sexual harassment office for talking to random girls on campus JFL. They probably cried in their dorm at the fact a subhuman had the balls to cold approach them.

Facts. Easy to get laid in college.

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
Facts. Easy to get laid in college.
Meanwhile me coming home on the weekends from college having dinner with my parents:

• So Sad
They are telling me to go to clubs, to movie theaters where young people hang out and meet girls JFL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: and must of this advice comes from a former chad who got pussy in his youth.:feelswhy:

I told them that I just have bad luck, that I’m in the wrong place at the wrong time JFL

I can’t tell them that im 5’9 ethnic in the new west. That it’s over for me, I can’t even get ethnic girls because they’re after white chad. Brutal ethnic pill :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

is time for me to get a girlfriend otherwise they will think I’m into guys or something worse :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Bro go find a job and they will shut up about it lol