family is railing against communism and woke

DUDE HOLY SHIT WHY IS THERE SO MANY RETARDS ON THIS SITE IM CRYING?? CAN THESE NIGGAS NOT COMPREHEND A FIAT CURRENCY :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DUDE HOLY SHIT WHY IS THERE SO MANY RETARDS ON THIS SITE IM CRYING?? CAN THESE NIGGAS NOT COMPREHEND A FIAT CURRENCY :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@Putin toilet paper is worth 8.91 times more than US paper bill
IMG 7717

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, Ghoulish and Putin
Final response

1: @thereallegend - literally made up bullshit about joe biden and when i called him out on it he stopped responding

2: @Putin - can't comprehend a fiat currency

3: @Imretarded? retarded dickrider who doesnt understand imports
You've also avoided providing proof of any statement you made. And any data that is provided, you instantly reject it.

The only idiot here is you.

I invite you to look at my communism thread. It goes more in depth about this stuff

Did this retard say exchange rate matters to a country that is mostly self sufficient? Russia produces most of their crap, cars, planes ect.
(((just because a country makes most of their goods does not mean they are not benefited from imports))

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Bars
Final response

1: @thereallegend - literally made up bullshit about joe biden and when i called him out on it he stopped responding

(((just because a country makes most of their goods does not mean they are not benefited from imports))
The White House beginning in 2022 stopped requiring hospitals to report COVID numbers, hence declaring victory against the pandemic by manipulating numbers. These are facts.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Imretarded?
@2d v2 thanks for being the only person in this thread with a iq higher than 100

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and 2d v2
Final response

@Putin @thereallegend reminder that in USA, homeless litter the streets of cities with people overdosing in public. This is the degenerate society he supports.
IMG 7715
IMG 7716

• +1
Reactions: Bars, thereallegend and Putin
The White House beginning in 2022 stopped requiring hospitals to report COVID numbers, hence declaring victory against the pandemic by manipulating numbers. These are facts.
??? HUH?? THIS DID NOT HAPPEN WHAT??? IM CRYING BECAUSE WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
???? CURRENCIES ARE TIED TO COMPLEX ECONOMIC SYSTEMS, NOT JUST PAPER. THE RUBLE’S EXCHANGE RATE AFFECTS INFLATION AND DAILY LIFE WTF IS THIS WAFFLE LOL

THE DOLLAR IS BACKED BY THE US ECONOMY. ITS A FUCKING FIAT CURRENCY YOU IDIOT
if the dollar is such a valuable currency, what is the reason for its value? Nothing. It's just a fucking paper that everyone in the United States has agreed to exchange for valuables, the same with the ruble. Why did you even start this currency bullshit? The conversation was originally about communism, you still haven't shown me a single country where most people don't live in shit. Under capitalism, only 1% lives well, and under communism there are neither rich nor poor because everyone is equal

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
@Putin @thereallegend reminder that in USA, homeless litter the streets of cities with people overdosing in public. This is the degenerate society he supports.
View attachment 3122136
View attachment 3122137
ARE YOU REALLY TAKING RUSSIAS REPORTING AT FACE VALUE? YOU REALLY THINK OUT OF 100M CITIZENS THE POVERTY RATE IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE CUREENCY HAS DROPPED MORE THAN 200% IN THE PAST 20 YEARS IS 0.8%

#MAKESSENSEIG

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Ping me when you guys make an actual good point that cant be disproven within 3 seconds.

Maybe it'll be 6 seconds next time.

if the dollar is such a valuable currency, what is the reason for its value? Nothing. It's just a fucking paper that everyone in the United States has agreed to exchange for valuables, the same with the ruble. Why did you even start this currency bullshit? The conversation was originally about communism, you still haven't shown me a single country where most people don't live in shit. Under capitalism, only 1% lives well, and under communism there are neither rich nor poor because everyone is equal
@lifeless how come you avoiding this like the plague lol?
ARE YOU REALLY TAKING RUSSIAS REPORTING AT FACE VALUE? YOU REALLY THINK OUT OF 100M CITIZENS THE POVERTY RATE IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE CUREENCY HAS DROPPED MORE THAN 200% IN THE PAST 20 YEARS IS 0.8%

#MAKESSENSEIG
A currency can't drop 200%, it can only ever drop 100% you fucking retard.

You think you get payed for trading russian money?

this guy is beyond retarded
Honestly, yeah.

Remember how he said 'muh my last reply' and then started spamming shitty replies again:forcedsmile:

• +1

#MAKESSENSEIG
(cant understand basic economic systems and fiat)
>says that I don't understand basic economic shit
>says that is the the value of the currency has fallen does affect the level of poverty in a country with its own production

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Imretarded?
@lifeless how come you avoiding this like the plague lol?

A currency can't drop 200%, it can only ever drop 100% you fucking retard.

You think you get payed for trading russian money?

Honestly, yeah.

Remember how he said 'muh my last reply' and then started spamming shitty replies again:forcedsmile:
1: i dont wanna type a whole paragraph up at 3am again

2: typo, i meant depreciate hence its 3am.

3: ?

4: smarter than you 100%

5: because it actually baffles me how stupid you are

>says that is the the value of the currency has fallen does affect the level of poverty in a country with its own production
Yeah, importing a Ford is more pricy. Russians could just buy a russian made car that is unaffected by exchange rate

• +1
Currency value directly impacts inflation and living costs, which affects poverty levels, even with local production...

• JFL
Reactions: Putin
1: i dont wanna type a whole paragraph up at 3am again

2: typo, i meant depreciate hence its 3am.

3: ?

4: smarter than you 100%

5: because it actually baffles me how stupid you are
>don't wanna write whole paragraph
>writes multiple paragraphs in all caps complaining

@Putin this is your brain on goyslop:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Putin
>don't wanna write whole paragraph
>writes multiple paragraphs in all caps complaining

@Putin this is your brain on goyslop:ROFLMAO:
"5: because it actually baffles me how stupid you are" i literally said this in my reply you troglodyte

"5: because it actually baffles me how stupid you are" i literally said this in my reply you troglodyte
then write an actual argument, you are yet to do anything but 'muh fake data'

:forcedsmile:

all i hear it cope :ogre:

Communists are idealistic and naive

Modern day communists are that+ degenerates

Your family's right

• JFL
  • WTF
Russias a shithole & China is a shithole.

Kys @ kikes in this thread

yeah no, American tech is over 20 years more advanced compared to any other advanced country.
Japan, sk and a bunch of European countries tech mogs the US in a lot of areas, only thing you could really say is military technology (but that’s to protect the Jews not to protect Americans)

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Putin
Japan, sk and a bunch of European countries tech mogs the US in a lot of areas, only thing you could really say is military technology (but that’s to protect the Jews not to protect Americans)
No they don't. Japan and Europe have better infrastructure. Not technology.

Most innovation comes from America.

Currency value directly impacts inflation and living costs, which affects poverty levels, even with local production...
why did you start telling me this shit about currencies if you don't understand anything about it? Of course you decided to show your fake superiority by saying that the ruble is simply cheaper, although it doesn't affect anything. According to your logic, almost all Koreans (South Koreans) should be homeless because their won (currency) it costs 14 times less than a ruble. You still haven't shown me a capitalist country where most people live well. And so far, he has not shown a single country with a communist regime that killed 50 million people.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Under capitalism, majority live well (99% of people aren’t starved homeless :lul::lul:) and top 1% live perfect lavish lives

In communism, the top 0.01% (the people who have political power) live lavish lives while 99.9% of people fucking die from starvation and resort to eating their kids do you not know shit abiut your own history or are you just ignorant? Your own ancestors would kill you for dismissing all the famines and shit they went through.

“Buh most the famines were in Ukraine!” :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Bars, lifeless and 1 other person
why did you start telling me this shit about currencies if you don't understand anything about it? Of course you decided to show your fake superiority by saying that the ruble is simply cheaper, although it doesn't affect anything. According to your logic, almost all Koreans (South Koreans) should be homeless because their won (currency) it costs 14 times less than a ruble. You still haven't shown me a capitalist country where most people live well. And so far, he has not shown a single country with a communist regime that killed 50 million people.
copecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecope

Look at this tard seethe. He can't do anything right.

@Putin how much worthless US dollars you wanna bet a jew cut his cock when he was born:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Look at this tard seethe. He can't do anything right.

@Putin how much worthless US dollars you wanna bet a jew cut his cock when he was born:lul:
Self hating kike? Boy if I had a nickel for everyone i've seen :lul:

Under capitalism, majority live well (99% of people aren’t starved homeless :lul::lul:) and top 1% live perfect lavish lives

In communism, the top 0.01% (the people who have political power) live lavish lives while 99.9% of people fucking die from starvation and resort to eating their kids do you not know shit abiut your own history or are you just ignorant? Your own ancestors would kill you for dismissing all the famines and shit they went through.

my own ancestors want to bring back the USSR, why are you yapping if you don't know shit?

• +1
  • Woah
my own ancestors want to bring back the USSR, why are you yapping if you don't know shit?
Will your ancestors be able to stop a bullet thru there fucking skull?

So your talking to the ancestors who survived the 1930 famine?

>conveniently forgets that they were fighting the German empire, austria and Ottomans and had a civil war all at same time.

Yeah no fucking shit they'd have a famine. There was no fucking state at the time.

Also what famine? Grain production was trending up for the whole of the USSR's history. The only time things collapsed is when USSR was broken up and they went capitalist.
IMG 7719

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Russias a shithole & China is a shithole.

Kys @ kikes in this thread
guess which pic is wealthy capitalistic USA
guess which pic is shithole Russia
guess which pic is shithole China

2082441 1604024221368

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, |Daddy_Zygos| and Imretarded?
So your talking to the ancestors who survived the 1930 famine?
My ancestors survived 2 world wars and you're talking some bullshit about famine here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, |Daddy_Zygos|, Bars and 1 other person
My ancestors survived 2 world wars and you're talking some bullshit about famine here.
Lmfao so the nigga your talking to in 2024 Siri iced in both world wars? On the eastern front? You are YAPPPIINNNGGGG him being alive even if there was no war is like a 1 in something million chance nigga is one of the last people left from his generation. What year was said “ancestor” born?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and lifeless
Lmfao so the nigga your talking to in 2024 Siri iced in both world wars? On the eastern front? You are YAPPPIINNNGGGG him being alive even if there was no war is like a 1 in something million chance nigga is one of the last people left from his generation. What year was said “ancestor” born?
You do realize that I was born before 2024, right?

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Imretarded?
You do realize that I was born before 2024, right?
Nigga you said the ancestors that are still alive that you’ve met said that they want the ussr back. What year were they born and what year did they tell u? Unless your some next oldcel born in 1970 you would not have talked to one your telling me your ancestor who was born in the Russian empire told YOU that they want the ussr back?

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
Nigga you said the ancestors that are still alive that you’ve met said that they want the ussr back. What year were they born and what year did they tell u? Unless your some next oldcel born in 1970 you would not have talked to one your telling me your ancestor who was born in the Russian empire told YOU that they want the ussr back?
Dont call them out on there larp 😟

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
you do understand that the trash can in which someone (most likely an American) planted the Russian flag and the generated image do not reflect reality?
Are you fucking retarded?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and lifeless
you do understand that the trash can in which someone (most likely an American) planted the Russian flag and the generated image do not reflect reality?
Yo kill this thread this nigga is obviously trolling 💀

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|