family is railing against communism and woke

Broooo guess which place is worse brooo! Russia or U S A 🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅💪💪💪

View attachment 3122163 View attachment 3122166
Even in his cherrypick, he has to use a computer generated image for America :ROFLMAO:

@Putin if he took a picture of his local city. He'd just have an image showing highways cut into sky scrapers making it near impossible to walk around. Maybe some black people doing graffiti (plus because even shitty graffiti mogs a crappy grey concrete wall)

There would be zero small businesses in sight, no cute cafe where people sit and socialize organically. :ROFLMAO:. Maybe a fucking drive through mcdonalds

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Putin
Nigga you said the ancestors that are still alive that you’ve met said that they want the ussr back. What year were they born and what year did they tell u? Unless your some next oldcel born in 1970 you would not have talked to one your telling me your ancestor who was born in the Russian empire told YOU that they want the ussr back?
Why would I tell you my family's story? My grandfather and grandmother say that it was better in the USSR, you understand that in the USSR, except for famine in the 30s (and then in a certain territory) Was there anything else?

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Imretarded?
Why would I tell you my family's story? My grandfather and grandmother say that it was better in the USSR, you understand that in the USSR, except for famine in the 30s (and then in a certain territory) Was there anything else?
he thinks whole soviet history is just kulaks getting their shit taken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Putin
Even in his cherrypick, he has to use a computer generated image for America :ROFLMAO:

@Putin if he took a picture of his local city. He'd just have an image showing highways cut into sky scrapers making it near impossible to walk around. Maybe some black people doing graffiti (plus because even shitty graffiti mogs a crappy grey concrete wall)

There would be zero small businesses in sight, no cute cafe where people sit and socialize organically. :ROFLMAO:. Maybe a fucking drive through mcdonalds
capitalism brah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Imretarded?
he thinks whole soviet history is just kulaks getting their shit taken
it's insane
@Ghoulish why do you only think about the Holodomor in Ukraine, when it comes to communism, reminder that it was even worse in capitalist America, and at the same time, you called it the great Depression

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
it's insane
@Ghoulish why do you only think about the Holodomor in Ukraine, when it comes to communism, reminder that it was even worse in capitalist America, and at the same time, you called it the great Depression
Also remember Russia was blockaded and was fighting Germany for 4 years who were the strongest country on earth at the time.

Not one bullet was fired in American soil ( jfl okay, not one fired by enemy soldiers HAHAHA) and yet their economy shrank by about HALF. Why you might ask? Stock market scare:ROFLMAO:. Not even a production problem, capitalist economies can just COLLAPSE for no legitimate reason.

Today every capitalist economy had a government that keeps a big eye on the fucking stock market because retards trading can end up killing millions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Also remember Russia was blockaded and was fighting Germany for 4 years who were the strongest country on earth at the time.

Not one bullet was fired in American soil ( jfl okay, not one fired by enemy soldiers HAHAHA) and yet their economy shrank by about HALF. Why you might ask? Stock market scare:ROFLMAO:. Not even a production problem, capitalist economies can just COLLAPSE for no legitimate reason.

Today every capitalist economy had a government that keeps a big eye on the fucking stock market because retards trading can end up killing millions.
b-but evil communists killed 689027 billion poeple:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Imretarded?
  • +1

I live in the uk I just wanted to argue but fuck communism

Only good thing they ever did was Reze :feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Putin
The cherry picking is actually incredible to the point i just genuinely think you are a troll
You said that every communist regime killed 50+ million people, show me at least one

• JFL
I live in the uk I just wanted to argue but fuck communism

View attachment 3122215

Only good thing they ever did was Reze :feelsahh:
But UK is a fucking shithole
IMG 7720
IMG 7722
IMG 7724

Bro talking shit when 20% of British children are starving:ROFLMAO:

I thought that only happens under communism:feelsohh:

@Putin

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Putin and Imretarded?
What kinda special ed communistic stats are these, no one is starving nigga even the homeless niggas are rarely starving. Stats made in tel aviv, Israel after the uk finally decided not to support them bombing kids in Gaza
Again! It seems you copers start denying stats. You literally don't live in reality, head up in the clouds.

@Putin also jfl all the stats I provided are from before Israel's gaza war, he's so fucking retarded. What kind of excuse is this?

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Again! It seems you copers start denying stats. You literally don't live in reality, head up in the clouds.

@Putin also jfl all the stats I provided are from before Israel's gaza war, he's so fucking retarded. What kind of excuse is this?
capitalist copers are just insane.
They have been so brainwashed by propaganda about muh muh bad USSR that they cannot accept statistics from their own Western sources:lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Bars and Imretarded?
capitalist copers are just insane.
They have been so brainwashed by propaganda about muh muh bad USSR that they cannot accept statistics from their own Western sources:lul:
it's their echo chamber. They're mentally ill

it's taken a life of it's own and now capitalist elites are trying to clamp down on it because having a schizophrenic population isn't good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and iloveboobs
it's their echo chamber. They're mentally ill

it's taken a life of it's own and now capitalist elites are trying to clamp down on it because having a schizophrenic population isn't good
femboy communism

• JFL