Family member thinks I had injections in my browridge

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
All I did was bonesmash (very carefully to not get ogre and deformed, still got some assumetry tbh brutal). Some relative who hasn't seen me in years (better than family who see me everyday so they will not notice change because the old memory of what I looked like in the past gets overtaken by seeing me daily and how I'm slowly changing). He basically asked if I did botox or something (he meant injectable fillers but normies think everything is botox). I said no etc but I think I might tell him but I didn't yet cuz we were in public. But this is HHUGE LIFE FUEL TBH. He thinks my browridge looks bigger to the point of me having injections. I was giga dopamine rushed. Since I never talked about that before and he brought it up out of nowhere.

🤙😹❤️.

Btw be careful bonesmashing can make you deformed, assymetrical, and ruin your skin permanently. I'm just a good sculptor and even u gave myself assymetry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lmao, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
imagine bonesmahing something no one care about end up with a swelling that just makes you look ogre and after a while it ruin your soft tissue

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Baldingman1998
Screenshot 20220822 233015  01

For reference. I'm a 25-30% bloated fat fuck btw. What would my bones look like at 10%? :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, incel194012940, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
imagine bonesmahing something no one care about end up with a swelling that just makes you look ogre and after a while it ruin your soft tissue
Get up off your ass faggot cuck

40k posts I check in on 2025 I will see you with 80k still crying in every thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Growth Plate, incel194012940 and 7 others
Yes of you overdo it you can look like a homo erectus cave monkey. Don't fall for male gaze meme and become a cave man ogre. It's just for those who need a little more bone because they look female tier. (My browridge was normal now it looks ogre tbh. Bigger than 95% of browriges I see irl). I was only mogged by a guy at the bank with 10 inch wrists that had monkey facial development. Legitimate gigachad bone growth (the meme) but fatter and less asthetic looking.

It is most likely temporary swelling, I experience the same thing with my orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
It is most likely temporary swelling, I experience the same thing for my orbitals
After bonesmashing you get 2x normal size from swelling. But after the swelling goes down 10-40% of that actually becomes bone. Which is why bonesmashing is risky. High risk of assymetry

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
mirin ur dedication
if i looked like u i'd rpoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Growth Plate, incel194012940 and 5 others
After bonesmashing you get 2x normal size from swelling. But after the swelling goes down 10-40% of that actually becomes bone. Which is why bonesmashing is risky. High risk of assymetry
I doubt that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
mirin ur dedication
if i looked like u i'd rpoe
I unironically mog 90% of the people in my area. From height and Facially. So I'm good. If I go to chadland I will be subhuman but here I'm chad. :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and incel194012940
Yes of you overdo it you can look like a homo erectus cave monkey. Don't fall for male gaze meme and become a cave man ogre. It's just for those who need a little more bone because they look female tier. (My browridge was normal now it looks ogre tbh. Bigger than 95% of browriges I see irl). I was only mogged by a guy at the bank with 10 inch wrists that had monkey facial development. Legitimate gigachad bone growth (the meme) but fatter and less asthetic looking.
the thing is just fucking soft tissue swelling. it's the same as saying some oldcel has bone growth when the only thing increasing is his sagging soft tissue

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
the thing is just fucking soft tissue swelling. it's the same as saying some oldcel has bone growth when the only thing increasing is his sagging soft tissue
Nope it's actual bone growth. I can feel it and touch it. Swelling happens before the growth. Afterwards you get a little more bone every time.

All I did was bonesmash (very carefully to not get ogre and deformed, still got some assumetry tbh brutal). Some relative who hasn't seen me in years (better than family who see me everyday so they will not notice change because the old memory of what I looked like in the past gets overtaken by seeing me daily and how I'm slowly changing). He basically asked if I did botox or something (he meant injectable fillers but normies think everything is botox). I said no etc but I think I might tell him but I didn't yet cuz we were in public. But this is HHUGE LIFE FUEL TBH. He thinks my browridge looks bigger to the point of me having injections. I was giga dopamine rushed. Since I never talked about that before and he brought it up out of nowhere.

🤙😹❤️.

Btw be careful bonesmashing can make you deformed, assymetrical, and ruin your skin permanently. I'm just a good sculptor and even u gave myself assymetry.
post video of bone smashing

• JFL
God speed :love::cool:(y)(y)

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, alriodai and Deprived