Family

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Iron
Anyone feel like they are managing their recession and thinking alright maybe I look ok. Then you see your family and realise how much of genetic trash you are and how you were doomed from the start.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, sergeant blackpill, Feliezzx and 3 others
Damn good thing i have good jaw

my mom is fucking gorgeous but my dad is fatass who i got my narrow mouth and recessed mandible from

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww and CarrotMaxxer
my mom is fucking gorgeous but my dad is fatass who i got my narrow mouth and recessed mandible from
My mums siblings all aren't recessed but for some reason she is. My uncle was a mogger. Makes me wonder if she's an affair baby or something sometimes

my uncle is such a mogger
6 foot 1, sharp jawline, good ratios, good frame, kind to everyone, essentially the entire package

meanwhile my dad on the other hand is fucking 5'6, fat as fuck, assymetrical af and the worst personality ever

• So Sad
Reactions: Jeww
Anyone feel like they are managing their recession and thinking alright maybe I look ok. Then you see your family and realise how much of genetic trash you are and how you were doomed from the start.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and mirrormogger
both my parents are recessed, my dad was HTN with light blue eyes and dark skin and muscles and 6'5. but he still recessed chin and mouth breather my mom also recessed i need to reroll this shit nigga

calling your mom "fucking gorgeous" is insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss and lebronjames23
both my parents are recessed, my dad was HTN with light blue eyes and dark skin and muscles and 6'5. but he still recessed chin and mouth breather my mom also recessed i need to reroll this shit nigga
what the fuck just blessed my ears

I dislike my mother

You called your mom gorgeous like you want to fuck her, has nothing to do with loving your parents
am i supposed to think she is ugly just beacuse shes my mother

am i supposed to think she is ugly just beacuse shes my mother
You could have said “my mother looks good” instead you said “my mom is fucking gorgeous” sounds like you want to fuck her jfl

You could have said “my mother looks good” instead you said “my mom is fucking gorgeous” sounds like you want to fuck her jfl
yeah only your retarded brain thinks that

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Jeww
i had some really good genetics from one side of the family, but normie (at best) genes from the other side that fucked me up. i was so close to making it brahs, if only i could have gotten good genes from both sides

my uncle is such a mogger
6 foot 1, sharp jawline, good ratios, good frame, kind to everyone, essentially the entire package

meanwhile my dad on the other hand is fucking 5'6, fat as fuck, assymetrical af and the worst personality ever
Respect your father

Judge him by actions not by his fucking size
he has a bad personality too
i wouldnt care if he was a good man
he's hard working which i appreciate it, but he is so fucking impatient it is insane

• +1
Reactions: Jeww