Famous prettyboy ends up with random becky

whitebadboy

whitebadboy

Banned
Not even top tier prettyboys can get good females anymore
Over for the average bois and incels trying to score attractive females or even average girls....over boys

Attachments

• IMG-2019-11-07-10-15-12.jpg
    IMG-2019-11-07-10-15-12.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 329
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Cleftcel
Maybe he likes her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2672 and 4 others
You know after a certain looks level you can just choose to date someone because you like them right?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Squirtoutmabooty, Dicklet.4.3 and 10 others
that guy can literally fck models tbh, idk why he settles for that.

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
  • +1
Reactions: BushDid711, Deleted member 2672, Saturn and 2 others
he's a kid, he doesn't know what he should get or what he can get

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2854, the next o'pry and 2 others
he's a kid, he doesn't know what he should or what he can get
hes old enough to get stacys at school
and if you dont fuck stacys now its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Cleftcel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
He dates for sex stop the cope and bluepill faggots
Yeah I forgot you guys were friends, I’m sure he must have told you at that party last week you were definitely at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
hes old enough to get stacys at school
and if you dont fuck stacys now its over
Yes but he doesn't know that he should aim for them instead of accepting this Becky

Yeah I forgot you guys were friends, I’m sure he must have told you at that party last week you were definitely at
LOL immagine being so blue pilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
He looks like a robust lesbian

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bobadopa, TheMewingBBC, Cleftcel and 4 others
“Anything that doesn’t reassure that I’ll be forever alone is bluepilled”

Cringe
LOL talking like a real Chick here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
He actually is a good mix of prettyboy and chad, his jaw is pretty good and nice ogee curve too, he seems like he's tall maybe he just doesn't have chad mentality, I knew a guy like this once, he was 6'0, square jaw, good zygos, and nice eye area, but he was an absolute pussy, didnt have the balls to go and bang sloots, he only LTRd and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
You know after a certain looks level you can just choose to date someone because you like them right?
Rare time where I agree with you

He actually is a good mix of prettyboy and chad, his jaw is pretty good and nice ogee curve too, he seems like he's tall maybe he just doesn't have chad mentality, I knew a guy like this once, he was 6'0, square jaw, good zygos, and nice eye area, but he was an absolute pussy, didnt have the balls to go and bang sloots, he only LTRd and nothing else.
When you are goodlooking girls come to you no need for work
Immagine his chat list and all the girls adding him on social networks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate, Deleted member 2205 and Alt Number 3
He looks better than young di caprio
He has girly eyes and a girly nose, his lower third is all his punch power.

Of course incels on the internet think any twink whos not an utter subhuman slob is "prettyboy" which is gay and beta

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 2205

Of course incels on the internet think any twink whos not an utter subhuman slob is "prettyboy" which is gay and beta
Peerfect hunter eyes perfect nose
You belive ogres are liked i bet

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Peerfect hunter eyes perfect nose
You belive ogres are liked i bet
No straw man it just is what it is. I dont lust over and worship twinks but if youre a teenager it would make sense.

cant see her face, also most autist prettyboys settle for the first girl that moves on them first, i did that shit too

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Its completely possible that he's just bluepilled. And by that I mean maybe he's in the naive love stage where to him she's gorgeous and he loves her. You guys remember that stage, right? When I look back at pictures of my oneitis from high school I wonder wtf I ever saw in her but back then I thought she was the most beautiful girl alive JFL. One of the benefits of the redpill is that it frees you from such retarded thinking.
EDIT: Also JFL at all the copers in this thread. Kid looks great. Excellent eye area. Excellent lower third. No failos. What more can you ask for?

When you are goodlooking girls come to you no need for work
Immagine his chat list and all the girls adding him on social networks
Girls did come to him, but he was a pussy, like he's only got a lay count of 3 at the age of 20, had I been him I would have crossed the 50 mark by now, no face for being high inhib pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
No straw man it just is what it is. I dont lust over and worship twinks but if youre a teenager it would make sense.
Prettyboys are the real good looking males any others are just aged prettyboys or guys on steroid with prettyboys fetures and short beard

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Its completely possible that he's just bluepilled. And by that I mean maybe he's in the naive love stage where to him she's gorgeous and he loves her. You guys remember that stage, right? When I look back at pictures of my oneitis from high school I wonder wtf I ever saw in her but back then I thought she was the most beautiful girl alive JFL. One of the benefits of the redpill is that it frees you from such retarded thinking.
Guys are more into personality than women are. Women are more visual than men it’s obvious.

Half of the “blackpilled” guys here would drop all of their shit if a 5-6PSL girl showed them attention and acted like she genuinely cared for them. They’d become the most bluepilled soyboy subhumans in the world that they’d be unrecognizable.

Happens to mgtowers all the time. One girl gives them attention and they drop all of their cringey self help philosophies and years of online postings and data gathering in an instant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, ritalinredemption, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Its completely possible that he's just bluepilled. And by that I mean maybe he's in the naive love stage where to him she's gorgeous and he loves her. You guys remember that stage, right?
No

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
Guys are more into personality than women are. Women are more visual than men it’s obvious.
Disagree here. Its much more complex than that, although you are on the right track with the difference in male and female selection. But its not a looks vs personality dichotomy.
Half of the “blackpilled” guys here would drop all of their shit if a 5-6PSL girl showed them attention and acted like she genuinely cared for them. They’d become the most bluepilled soyboy subhumans in the world that they’d be unrecognizable.

Happens to mgtowers all the time. One girl gives them attention and they drop all of their cringey self help philosophies and years of online postings and data gathering in an instant.
Yeah definitely.
No to what part?

This is autism, even ugly guys that i know have mid to high standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 2227
And thats why you all get no pussy

Incredible conclusions Sherlock.

*I remembered that some of them are Good looking and get girls, if you want i can PM one of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and LordNorwood
9E1AD2BF C52E 436E BE9C 8E9BBA056F6C

Mogs me.

• +1
Hes too soft for his own good prettyboy need to badboy maxx to reach theyr full potential
He does have a pretty beta look in his eyes

• +1

Are you from 2008? Jfl at this alpha/beta bullshit.

It doesn't matter if you look feminine. The biggest slayer I know looked like a twink.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Michael Myers, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Are you from 2008? Jfl at this alpha/beta bullshit.

It doesn't matter if you look feminine. The biggest slayer I know looked like a twink.

Yes the guy is Coping hard, his eyes have all good and masc traits

CF7E9523 2459 4B2A AF8F EE9ADFD5FC7A

Good looking asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Michael Myers, shimada and 2 others
Dude, don't be autistic.
He definitely could get a very attractive girlfriend, he just chose the one he vibes the best with since he has so many options.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 2227
It is you retard. Stop being bluepilled

Bro wtf, you don't know what is a feminine eye area, because you are not attracted to famales, your edgy cope lord homossexual.

One low quality pic "randomy becky" nice one.