[Fap addiction] My semen has started to get watery

X

x69

?????? ????
I ejaculated around 6-8 yesterday + today combined and it transformed my semen from really thick into watery af.
I am able to shoot it really fucking far but my sperm count has lowered a lot.

Imagine if you suddenly get asked to spread your genes.. will your watery semen do it? Ofcourse not.
Chad's thick semen will travel further as it has its thickness armour + higher sperm count.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I ejaculated around 6-8 yesterday + today combined and it transformed my semen from really thick into watery af.

Imagine if you suddenly get asked to spread your genes.. will your watery semen do it? Ofcourse not.
Chad's thick semen will travel further as it has its thickness armour + higher sperm count.
You're overdoing it, limit it to once every other day.

• +1
Nigga haven't you read my post?

Stop the fap start the smash; when horny smash your bones not your meat

• +1
  • +1
Nigga haven't you read my post?

Stop the fap start the smash; when horny smash your bones not your meat

I did read your post. But I have enough energy to fap AND smash. I am already smashing my bones brotha

• +1
I did read your post. But I have enough energy to fap AND smash. I am already smashing my bones brotha
Haven't you fapped 6 times? x6 more smash dude

• +1
I couldn't pee straight due to overafapping and I began sitting down to pee and now I'm retraining myself to pee standing up

• +1

nah bruh i fapped well over +10k times and if u do no fap for 3 days ur shit will be like thick icing on a cake.

:unsure: how are u part of slayer squad when ur fapping ur life away? I thought slayer squad was only for serial slayers who slay pussy daily.

I couldn't pee straight due to overafapping and I began sitting down to pee and now I'm retraining myself to pee standing up
u pull ur foreskin back when u pee?

• +1
keep fapping, good goy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
nah bruh i fapped well over +10k times and if u do no fap for 3 days ur shit will be like thick icing on a cake.

:unsure: how are u part of slayer squad when ur fapping ur life away? I thought slayer squad was only for serial slayers who slay pussy daily.

It began as a meme but we aren't incels which mogs 95+% of this forum probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
kek the oldcel is getting u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 6401