Fashionmaxxing is not a cope at all: people just mistake it with brand/trendmaxxing or being a hypebeast

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Clothes can be a huge plus depending on body. For example if you are jacked wearing loose clothing can be hindering you. Its about clothes that fit your style and body. Clothes coping is actually when guys just buy expensive brands or whats trending blindly.

I am fashiomaxxed and I do not wear a single trending or expensive brand. In fact my most carefully thought outfit style (spring/autumm) is based on raggedy and loose clothes that would look like a hobo if I wasnt clean and groomed, and this outfit is all based on visual weights and balance to compensate frame. Big part of my wardrobe is actually 10+ years old. So while taking care of what I wear, I dont give a shit about whats trending or clothing price (if for some reason I buy brand clothing, I make sure to hide the brand even if I have to rip it off and patch/sew later).

The real copers arent incels but actually normies, every time I go ti pubs I sde tons of normies that look like competing for who wears the biggest brand logo in their shirts or jackets lots of times with 0 thought put on body structure or coloring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel, Luke LLL, EthnicelAscension and 11 others
wearimg supreme = having a ''im a coping autistic faggot'' sticker on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Schönling, Over and 10 others
"High fashion" is for subhumans. All that logos showing off is retarded af.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, prgfromnl and DianabolDownie
Good fitting clothing is better than overpriced brands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Dragonslayer, hebbewem and 2 others
"High fashion" is for subhumans. All that logos showing off is retarded af.
there was a time that I was drinking at some bar and I started seeing guys all smug with their golden brand logos on shirts that occupied almlst entire chest, same night suddenly another guy with brand open jacked showed up looking at people and adjusting jacket collar every time someone looked at him. I was tipsy and almlst broke laughing, I almost risked getting ass kicked lmao

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, RAITEIII, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
google zyros incel to see how this dude dresses

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and prgfromnl
I know incel/normies with rich parents who wear Gucci, supreme, hilfiger, CK etc. It looks fucking ridiculous and I would even go so far to say it's a looksmin for normies. It does not fit their skinnyfat or bad frame bodies at all.

The colors black and red are good, I think there was studies conducted on this that suggested these colors make men look more dominant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and DianabolDownie
  • +1
Reactions: Dragonslayer
It's all about looking like low inhib RTTed gangsta when it comes to fashionmaxxing

High IQ thread

Clothes can be a huge plus depending on body. For example if you are jacked wearing loose clothing can be hindering you. Its about clothes that fit your style and body. Clothes coping is actually when guys just buy expensive brands or whats trending blindly.

I am fashiomaxxed and I do not wear a single trending or expensive brand. In fact my most carefully thought outfit style (spring/autumm) is based on raggedy and loose clothes that would look like a hobo if I wasnt clean and groomed, and this outfit is all based on visual weights and balance to compensate frame. Big part of my wardrobe is actually 10+ years old. So while taking care of what I wear, I dont give a shit about whats trending or clothing price (if for some reason I buy brand clothing, I make sure to hide the brand even if I have to rip it off and patch/sew later).

The real copers arent incels but actually normies, every time I go ti pubs I sde tons of normies that look like competing for who wears the biggest brand logo in their shirts or jackets lots of times with 0 thought put on body structure or coloring.
No one dresses like me. I have THE STYLE

How do you get decent clothes without breaking the bank though. Has anyone tried thrifting? If I had the money I would buy clothes and just tailor every piece.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
How do you get decent clothes without breaking the bank though. Has anyone tried thrifting? If I had the money I would buy clothes and just tailor every piece.
There are plenty of websites for second-hand clothing. Look up those who focus on used brand clothing rather than those generic second-hand stores that sell garbage clothes. If you live in a big city there might be stores focusing on used brand clothing.

I've found brand clothing shirts for like $12 on some websites and stores, you just gotta learn where to look.

Agreed, clothes that fit, clothes that match, clothes that improve your coloring, clothes that create contrast.

All you need.

Zara

I fashionmax by wearing height increasing boots

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Luke LLL
What about expensive watches

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite