Fastest way to kill acne?

Aroace
is it necessary to use specific products? if yes then what brands exactly? Is there something more to it?

you need to first identify your type of skin and type of acne

then check out the skinmaxxing thread in best of the best

also: sleepmaxxing AND BE PATIENT AND CONSISTENT
don't expect results in a day, or a week, results are usually 3 months at least

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Cidre enjoyer and reputation

3 months is not that long, that's actually amazing news.

My sleep routine was trash and i fixed it and I can easily sustain it

wait, do they include identification techniques in those threads? :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Uma chama que usa apenas água como combustível

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
wait, do they include identification techniques in those threads? :redpill:

Tysm legend

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Anything other than accutane is cope tbh. Just live with your acne if it’s a mild case. If it’s severe, get on accutane. Mild acne isn’t really that big of a looksmin.

Check if these things are well taken care of:
> Sleep (8hr+)
> Hygiene (Anti-acne face wash twice a day, warm and not boiling hot water)
> Changing pillowcases / washing sheets (once a week)
> Diet (You know what foods are bad, you don't need me to tell you)
> Water (3L+ a day)

If you are 20+, all these things are taken care of and you still have acne, it's time to see a dermatologist.
They may not necessarily give you accutane, that's the very last resort, the atomic bomb of anti-acne medication.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, reputation and AlexBrown84
for myself diet was everything eating leafy greens and staying away from junk food also drinking allot of water daily

• +1
Reactions: reputation
Don’t listen to all these copers telling you to fix muh diet muh sleep muh change bed linen every week

Just go on 40-80mg accutane daily for 3-6 months and you will have perfect skin assuming you had no scarring

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Check if these things are well taken care of:
> Sleep (8hr+)
> Hygiene (Anti-acne face wash twice a day, warm and not boiling hot water)
> Changing pillowcases / washing sheets (once a week)
> Diet (You know what foods are bad, you don't need me to tell you)
> Water (3L+ a day)

If you are 20+, all these things are taken care of and you still have acne, it's time to see a dermatologist.
They may not necessarily give you accutane, that's the very last resort, the atomic bomb of anti-acne medication.
Definitely don’t listen to this retard

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Go to a derm and get isotretinoin prescription, it's the miracle drug against acne

shot gun implant to the affected area

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Go on topical shit not Accutane + go on 0 sugar low carb diet. That fixed mine.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
Don’t listen to all these copers telling you to fix muh diet muh sleep muh change bed linen every week

Just go on 40-80mg accutane daily for 3-6 months and you will have perfect skin assuming you had no scarring
Accutane should be the last thing you do if nothing else works. Yes, it's exceptionally effective and only requires you to stay away from the sun while you take it, but it's not fully understood yet and some people do get some nasty side effects.

Not ALL cases of acne are genetic in nature, for some it's really just a matter of poor habits; if your habits are fine and you still have acne, though, then it's time to go on accutane. But it makes no sense to risk it and go for the most hardcore option right away.

• +1
Reactions: reputation, Deleted member 2729 and Cidre enjoyer

Should I put it off once acne's gone?

Accutane should be the last thing you do if nothing else works. Yes, it's exceptionally effective and only requires you to stay away from the sun while you take it, but it's not fully understood yet and some people do get some nasty side effects.

Not ALL cases of acne are genetic in nature, for some it's really just a matter of poor habits; if your habits are fine and you still have acne, though, then it's time to go on accutane. But it makes no sense to risk it and go for the most hardcore option right away.
I had trashy sleeping habits very recently for long Duration

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and reputation
eliminate dairy from diet.

• +1
Reactions: reputation
Tretinoin + Clyndamicin (Acnatac)

eliminate dairy from diet.
What about proteins?

Anything other than accutane is cope tbh. Just live with your acne if it’s a mild case. If it’s severe, get on accutane. Mild acne isn’t really that big of a looksmin.
Holy cope

Drink atleast 3 Liter of water per day, get a cleanser for your skin type(oily/dry/mixed)
Start with benzoyl peroxide (5%)and adapalene(1%), see how your skin will react to it, if u don’t see any improvement go with tretinoin, if also no improvement go for accutane. Moisturizer and spf 50 also really important don’t forget it:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
Holy cope
I’ve tried everything from Retin a, antibiotics, washing my face, changing my pillowcase, diet, etc. doesn’t do shit for my acne.

I’ve tried everything from Retin a, antibiotics, washing my face, changing my pillowcase, diet, etc. doesn’t do shit for my acne.
Antibiotics takes up to 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
For a single zit:
Budget edition: Apply toothpaste overnight or benzoyl peroxide 5%

Luxe edition: Cleanse with oil cleanser, apply ghk-cu copper peptide, seal with water cream

It will be gone in ~24 hours.

For serious acne there are no shortcuts. Accutane/antibiotics will take months to work

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

you mean the thing that makes you suicidal yep amazing pay off suicidal ideation for clear skin. If you already have suicidal ideation you will neck it

you mean the thing that makes you suicidal yep amazing pay off suicidal ideation for clear skin. If you already have suicidal ideation you will neck it
Cope cope cope.

Been taking it for the past year and my life is the best it’s ever been and gets better everyday

Me 1 year ago
5E992A30 0BF4 4A35 8FCD 2CE482F06553

Me today

373FB4D4 8086 4507 AFB6 596986398434 87DD7BF2 C22C 415B A0D2 E4A82191F955 767A18BD F0BA 481A 915B 07F2C2784550

Depression is fake and a placebo. As is all mental “illnesses” keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15827

I forgot, how do I identify my skin type

What about relapse ?
I dont mind some side effects for sometime but otherwise relapsing makes this useless

Its not always that accutane works and you stop getting acne, sometimes after finishing the course the acne comes back
I have small amount of acne on my left cheek

For me, benzoyl peroxide is fastest to kill acne but it bleaches anything it touches so you can only have white fabrics around it.

I would recommend Benzac AC by Galderma, 5%. Or just use the face wash.

Benzoyl peroxide if really urgently needed.