fastest way to know if ur good lookijg

coomahboomah

coomahboomah

tt3sav
just go to a girls insta that’s fairly hot, and check her following of guys. compare yourself to 10 of randomly picked guys and don’t get mad if a few mog u.

if u mog like 6 then you know u fine asf ykwim?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Jamaldickjavontus
dont think thats how it works mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, RoyaleWithCheese, IBlamePhaggots and 5 others
this guy is mentally ill asf

wtf is going on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sozz, schizo echochamber, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
English please

nah the real deal is u follow her and u should;d have some pics in highlights or profile, if she follows back ur GL

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
nah the real deal is u follow her and u should;d have some pics in highlights or profile, if she follows back ur GL
yeah that too, what works for me too is making comments on instagram posts a lot “the view is so beautiful” and just other NPC comments, if one blows up to 10k+ likes and no girl has followed u and hit u up then ur a lost cause

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Jamaldickjavontus
yeah that too, what works for me too is making comments on instagram posts a lot “the view is so beautiful” and just other NPC comments, if one blows up to 10k+ likes and no girl has followed u and hit u up then ur a lost cause
true, im so autistic i deleted all my highlights I don't even post I hate my relfleciton

true, im so autistic i deleted all my highlights I don't even post I hate my relfleciton
delete ur looksmaxxing account, go gym for a few months. tight compression shirt and walk around a mall and approach girls

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
delete ur looksmaxxing account, go gym for a few months. tight compression shirt and walk around a mall and approach girls
girls approach me in college, not everyday but like 3-4 times a year jfl and more online but my problem is BDD not girls

bro, you’ll c a good average of guys that’s not altered by a lot of factors
its not about if u mog them cause psl is autistic, u should check her followers and see if u look like her type

just go to a girls insta that’s fairly hot, and check her following of guys. compare yourself to 10 of randomly picked guys and don’t get mad if a few mog u.

if u mog like 6 then you know u fine asf ykwim?
You wanna really know if your good looking? Girls want to have sex with you. What kind of drugs did you take to come up with this massive dosage of copium

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This guy slays

its not about if u mog them cause psl is autistic, u should check her followers and see if u look like her type
no bro, it’s just about seeing an average of men it’s not about the specific girl