Fasting

shieldzz

shieldzz

Assistant Manager
Joined
Jun 4, 2023
Posts
9,508
Reputation
10,634
so fking hard but i need to get to 59 kg / 9% bodyfat
 
59 kg? fucking manlet or anorexic prick
 
  • +1
Reactions: BLovee, malicieusss and Deleted member 23804
YOU ARE BONELESS FAGGOT

3389865 cockrbadh
 
is this u?
yes, I'm also 6'10 so if you even look at me wrong I will fucking pick you up with my left arm while I shove my right arm so far up your ass you wish you never even found this forum
Andr the Giant in the late 80s
 
yes, I'm also 6'10 so if you even look at me wrong I will fucking pick you up with my left arm while I shove my right arm so far up your ass you wish you never even found this forum
i can send u some food,i see ur life is sad. u want ????
 
6'3 my grandfather is 6'8

unlucky . my dad is 170 so im a little bit taller than him. best i can do with shoeslifts is 6 foot / 180-182 cm
 
unlucky . my dad is 170 so im a little bit taller than him. best i can do with shoeslifts is 6 foot / 180-182 cm
i wouldnt recommend wearing that much unless u wanna look like a retard
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
bro if ur under 180 as a dude just trannymax
 
also i see many tall subhumans fucking pussy bro
 
im not ugly
i didnt said that about you . i said in general,the most annoying thing about my height is only when im around 185 cm + people and they heightmogg me . you will rarelly see girls taller than 5'9
 
i didnt said that about you . i said in general,the most annoying thing about my height is only when im around 185 cm + people and they heightmogg me . you will rarelly see girls taller than 5'9
in europe u will bro my mom is 5'11
 
LOL bro its probably the nigger immigrants bringing the average down
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz

Similar threads

kxrooooo61
Replies
32
Views
228
Sean O'Cry
Sean O'Cry
5ft2cutecel
Replies
11
Views
89
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
ltndurdyc
Replies
1
Views
35
talagog1
talagog1
vicballs123
Replies
7
Views
89
kbj
kbj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top